Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 4

Morgan's POV

Since my little breakdown, I haven't seen or heard from Nate.

He must seriously hate me now, I went to Nate's father's office and knocked on the door until I heard a voice saying "Come in Morgan".

I opened the door and walked in, Micheal (Nate's dad's name) was sat with paper work all over his desk, there was an empty seat and I went and sat down.

"I was just wondering where Nate is, I want to talk to him"I asked and then whispered "if he'll let me that is".

Micheal looked up and said "Nate is in the cottage house outside, just go out the back door and walk straight, remember what I said before?"

I nodded and said "Yeah yeah I know be careful what I say" I got out of the seat and walked out the door.

Nate's dad hadn't seemed to bother me about the vampire business and I was getting a little curious, but I didn't dare bring up the subject, it might mean that I have shorter time with my humanity in tacted.

I got to the back door and walked out, I followed the path and soon saw a beautiful cottage house, they must be seriously rich, technically they looked richer than my parents maybe more, to have a cottage in their back garden, along with a pool.

So I'm guessing the saying that a vampire can't go in water is a myth. he he he I chuckled to myself.

I reached the door of the cottage, I was about to knock but something was always holding me back, after about 5 minutes of standing at the door I finally got up the courage to say what I wanted to him.

He opened the door and looked kind of surprised to see me, he seemed different he didn't glare at me, he opened the door more and invited me in.

Strange.

I hadn't been sleep-walking have I? My parents had found out that when I get really guilty of things I kind of blurt them out to the people.

Yeah they only found out when I told my dad, that my mum had broken one of his rather expensive antiques, my mum didn't speak to me for a week.

Anyway I walked into the cottage and sat down.

"Umm Nate I Errr just wanted to tell you that .... I am ..... well .... really sorry for what I said about the blood-sucking thing, I didn't mean to hurt you that much, I was just .....well..... surprised"

I looked up to him, and he was staring at me, he had a gentle smile on his face, I looked at his face, I wasn't quite sure whether for this to be good or bad luck, I took it as good luck.

"Will you forgive me Nate?" I looked him in the eyes.

He nodded and smiled gently "I'm sorry for avoiding you, I was just well kind of hurt, I mean I know I kidnapped you and all but I didn't think you would judge me AND my family that harshly".

I nodded the guilt still hadn't left me.

"I didn't mean to hurt you".

He smiled at me and moved closer towards me, we got to a certain distance and he zoomed in and gave me a hug.

That was one thing I was surprised for him to do.

Nate's POV

She had came all this way to apogise to me and I had already forgiven her long ago.

It seemed to me that I couldn't stay mad at her for long.
After she had apogised to me, I hugged her, she seemed rather surprised by my actions and believe me so was I.

We walked back inside to the house after talking for a while, we came in to find my father and some other man sitting in the living room discussing something, we didn't want to disturb them, so I used one of my many talents as a Vampire to get us from the ground floor to the second floor.

It didn't take long and we were back in my room.

We sat there for a while and she began to ask me what it was like when I was when I was turned by my father "It isn't has bad as you think, it isn't like the movie's people watch, the only thing that happens is that you get bit, a venom that comes from our fangs when we bit people who we intend to change into vampires, the venom circulates around their body, it almost feels like you are being burned, you will be unconscious for a number of days and then when you wake up you are a full fledged vampire, simple as"

She nodded, she seemed to be hiding something from me, I didn't know what but I wanted to know, so I asked her "What aren't you telling me Morgan ?"

She looked up at me and said "I'm just getting overwhelmed by everything, first I was only really focusing on my school grades and work, now I have to focus on them, plus getting changed into a vampire and plus trying to save the whole vampire race", she let out a big breath.

"It does seem quite a lot to put on one person's shoulder, but isn't that me and my family are here for?"

She smiled "I guess so, but I still need to think things through".

I nodded to her, she seemed much calmer around me then 2 days ago, or 1 day ago I can't seem to remember anything that isn't related to Morgan entirely.

She was affecting everything in me, my feeling and my thoughts, she was in every thought I had now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy chapter 4 !
rate and comment if u can ! =D