Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 6

Morgan's POV

I had spent most of the morning with Milly, having a tea party, but as much as I enjoyed spending time with, playing these games she loves, I would rather be spending time with Nate, we were meeting at the cottage, to do who knows what. I chuckled from thinking about that.

Me and Milly said we would play again after dinner time, she was getting thirsty and I wanted to go see Nate.

If I think about it, it seems so strange to be falling in love, with one of the people who kidnapped me and told me they were changing me into a vampire.(against my will I might add)

At this point in time I didn't care what anyone thought of me, I didn't even care what they said about falling in love.

I know, I should have been embarassed from skipping, but I was just so happy to be going to see Nate, it wasn't so long ago that we confessed our feelings, now I wanted nothing but to spend time with him, kissing him, stroking his lovely black hair.

I got up to the cottage door, I brought my hand up to knock but before I could the door was open Nate's arm's were around me and his lips were on mine.

He pulled me inside and closed the door while stilling keeping our mouths on each other and his arm around my waist, as we kissed he pushed me against the wall and deepen our kiss, putting his tongue into my mouth and exploring my mouth like I was to his.

We parted, I was the only one panting but that they may be because he is a vampire while I'm still human, but not for very much longer.

"Nate I have something to tell you" I said, I was became slightly scared that when I became a vampire, he would like me and I wouldn't like him the same way.

Nate picked me up bridal style and sat down on a chair and put me on his lap, "What is it that you are worrying about?"

HE NOTICED! He noticed how worried I was, he obviously didn't want to read my mine, I preferred it when he didn't because I didn't want it to come out wrong in my head.

"I ..... spoke to you dad, before coming here, I told him, about me becoming like you"

I turned and looked at Nate, he seemed slightly surprised but then changed his face, he was looking at my lovingly.

"Is that what you are worrying about Morgan?" he looked at me concerned, with whatever I was thinking or with my aura.

"It's just that ...... I feel as if when I get changed into a vampire, that you won't like me the same way, you do now, and the same for me, I keep feeling like something is going to changed between us, I don't want that to happen", tears began falling down my cheek.

Nate held me tightly, "How could you think like that, I promise you nothing will change between us, my feeling will never waver, I love you, nothing can change that", he gently smiled and lifted my head up to his and gave me a short kiss on the lips.

I smiled at him, I have never met anyone like him, I feel something deep inside me, telling me he is the one, the one I want to spend enternity with.

Nate's POV

Morgan told me, she is now ready and willing to become a vampire, to....to ....to be with me.

I was ecastic, she is my one and only love, she is the only person that can truly understand me, like I am the only one to understand and love her truley.

She is already part of me, we have only know each other for a week and a half and she is already part of my, part of my soul.

I would never leave her, I will protect her with everything I have in my body.

After another hour of talking about the change, some hugging and some kissing, we finally went in the house, holding hands tightly.

Milly saw me and Morgan and walked over to us "Big sister, why are you holding Big brother's hand?".

Honest to God, no one was more straight forward than my little sister Milly, I looked at Morgan's face, she had turned beetroot red, she began to try and explain it to Milly, well she tried but she only stuttered.

So I knelt of my knees and said to her "Milly, me and Morgan like each other, just like when mum and dad use to love each other, but more, much more"

Hey, Morgan was already red, she couldn't possibly get anymore red than she is.

I looked at her, I guess I was wrong she was slightly redder than I checked before.

I chuckled and she looked up at me, I smiled at her and she seemed to go back to her original cheek colour.

Milly surely understood what I was saying, she knew that a long time ago, mum and dad did love each other, it was just that something came between them, what it was we didn't know, we....well I was only little and Milly was still a 1 month olf baby to understand anything.

Milly looked at me and then looked at Morgan "Big sister, will you still play with me, even if you love Nate, you will still love me right?"

Morgan knelt down and smiled so gently at her, "Milly, nothing would make me more happy than to play with you, I love you just as much as Nate, maybe even more than that, your my little angel sister".

Milly jumped into Morgan's arms and began to cry.

I had hardly ever see her cry, the last time was when mum left us here.

Morgan got back in her feet but with Milly in her arms, she went and sat down on the couch, she held Milly until she finally stopped crying.

Morgan never said anything to her, she just held her in her arms, telling her "It's okay Milly, I love you".

Morgan was amazing, no one had ever been THIS close to my sister, she would hardly talk to them, she would always hid behind either me or my dad.

Morgan was more than amazing she was so much more.

Morgan's POV

After Milly had stopped crying she told me, that she was going to get ready for our game, which was after dinner, nothing was more cuter than her.

She seemed to have been through so much, I may not have know, but I felt I needed to do something for her, she was only young and she had dealt with so much, the same with Nate, but with her it was different so much more different.

As soon as Milly had left and gone upstairs to get our next game ready before dinner, she ran upstairs eager to set everything up.

Once she disappeared in her bedroom, Nate had sat down beside me and put his arms around my waist, he moved me onto his lap. I could feel his breath against the back of my neck.

He said into my ear "You are amazing with my sister, she is never usually like that with anyone other than me and my dad, after everything that happened before, I never thought she would be able to, she seems like she is finally opening up to people", he smiled gently, the smile only I had seen, the smile I loved so much.

He began kissing the back of my neck and then moved me, so he could reach my lips, he reached them and kissed them so passionatly.

He pulled away and said "We could move onto the next level now if you want, we would just need to go back to my room and lock the door" he smiled jokingly.

"Sorry, but I'm not ready for that yet, so your going to have to wait for a while" I replied.

He smiled and said "well now I have all the time in the world take your time".

I stood slowly out of his arms, I looked back at him and his face had saddened, I bent down and gave him a short kiss before telling him that I would be back I just needed to talk to his dad for a minute, he nodded and turned on the TV watching some sport channel.

I walked up to Micheal's room (Nate's dad), I knocked and heard someone saying "Come in".

I walked in and closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy