Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 7

Micheal's POV

I was preparing for Morgan to be changed into a vampire, I have half expected her to be coming and telling me how much she doesn't want to be changed.

I guess I was wrong, Morgan walked into my office and said to me "Micheal, I want Nate to change me".

She looked at my seriously.

SHE ACTUALLY MEANT IT ?!

I could see love in her eyes, she loved Nate.

"What has changed since the last time, when you were refusing to be changed?", she started blushing, I could tell something had gone on between them, something big, big enough for her to change her mind.

"Why does it matter, I want to be changed in a vampire, even if it means me risking my life, I don't care what I have to do, when can you change me?"

I was so surprised, "Well the day, you will be changed is in 5 days, I will talk to Nate, about this, you can go back to your room now".

She began to start walking out and then stopped and turned around "Ermm Micheal sir, could you let me tell him, I would feel a bit better asking him about it please", she begged, I nodded, her smile lit up and ran over to me and hugged me, she was like a daughter to me, I hugged her back and she ran out of the room.

Morgan's POV

I ran to Nate's room, and there he was on his bed, he looked up and saw me, his face lit up and he smiled gently, I ran over to him and jumped on him, making him fall backwards back on the bed.

I kissed him so fast, that he was surprised, over a few seconds he began kissing me, he spun me round so he was on top of me, and began kissing me passionatly, his tongue begged for entrance into my mouth, I let him in and his tongue began to explore my mouth.

He pulled away, yet again me being the only human, was panting like I had just ran a mile.

I smiled at him and sat up again, making Nate sit on the bed next to me.

"What's up Morgan, is this something about what you went to see my dad over ?"

I nodded and said "Nate could I ask you to do something for me?"

He looked a little surprised and said "Of course, I'd do anything for the one I love"

He smiled and I smiled back.

I let out a big breath and said to him"If I asked you to be the one to change me into a vampire, what would you say?"

He jumped up off the bed and started shouting "NO, I CAN'T DO THAT, I'D DO ANYTHING BUT THAT"

Tears began to fall of my cheek and I said barely having control over my own voice "If I'm to be changed into a vampire, I want the person I love to change me, please can you just do this for me".

Nate shook his head "I....I have never done this before, I've never even drank directly from humans, I won't be able to control my thirst, I can barely control myself now, you smell so delicious"

"Nate, please , if you love me like you said you did, you will be able to, now please can you do what I'm asking?" I said beggingly.

Nate paused "I do love you Morgan, more than anything, I be willing to give my to life to you, but I don't want to be the reason for your death if I can't keep control over myself", after he said that he vanished out the room, using his vampire speed.

My tears began to fall faster, I couldn't get them to stop, I had thought that Nate would be glad that I asked him, the person I love, to change me.

It seems I was wrong, I broke down, it may have only been round 6 but I couldn't help it and cried myself to sleep.

Nate's POV

I can't believe it, I promised myself I wouldn't let her cry, yet again it is my fault that she is now crying on her own.

She had asked me to be the one to change her, but I couldn't do it, even thinking about it began to make my control waver.

I couldn't, I just couldn't be the one to blame if I couldn't stop.

I walked out of the room, leaving her to cry alone.

I should have gone back, but I didn't know what to say, I couldn't say what she had wanted me to say.

I walked to my father's room and went in.

My father turned around "Knock, before you come in Nate"

He looked at my face and said "So I'm guessing she has already asked you then".

"Father, you have to be the one to change her, I love her, I don't know if I can control my thirst for human blood".

I put my head down and father walked over to me, now standing in front of me, "Nate, my son, If only me and your mother were like you and Morgan everything would have been different, son you have the chance to do something I couldn't do", he breathed in and out and began to carry on "son, I know you all to well, you are cabable of having control of yourself, you should know that by now, after all this time".

He shook his head and said "I have no way to change her mind, she came to me before telling me, she set on you, the person she is in love with, not some stranger", father began to walk out the room and stopped at the door before saying "Son, I cannot force you to do something, but I hope that you will choose the right decision".

He walked out the room, leaving me standing in the room.

Father had so much hope and pride on me, some of which is wasted.

I.....I want to be able to change my love, but I'm too afraid, yes, me a boy vampire is afraid, of something that may seem so small to others.

I walked out of the room, back to my own room, to find Morgan crawled up in a ball on the bed asleep.

I walked over to her, her cheeks were wet from her tears, she had cried herself to sleep.

I could see what father meant by saying that she was so set on me being the one to change her, somthing I had refused to do for her.

I have to talk to her, I need to explain why, the only thing I am hoping for is that she will listen and change her mind.

Morgan's POV

I loved Nate more than anything.

I had hoped he would see my side, I wanted to be changed by someone I loved and he was the one I wanted, I hoped would say yes.

I was wrong to assume something that I don't understand.

I woke up the next morning, I looked over and there was Nate asleep.

I got up and picked up a paper and pen and wrote letter.

I left it next to him, I picked up the bag, I had when I was taken, everything still there.

I walked out the doors of Nate's room and placed a note next to Milly saying I would come back soon, she just needed to wait a while, I gave her my precious treasure that I told her about and shown her, she would understand what that means, I hope I wouldn't hurt him and her, they meant so much to me.

I ran out sneakily out the front doors and began to ran so fast, I may have been human but I was still a fast runner, I ran for the track team, which I gladly thank now.

I ran off but was stopped by a black wolf, his growls, scared me, what was a wolf doing here, especially near vampires.

I looked back at the mansion house, when I turned back there was no wolf standing there, there was a man,a very beautiful man, almost angelique, he walked over to me and grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder, I struggled to get free screaming, hoping someone would hear me, but then I started seeing black dots in my vision, then blacked out.

Nate's POV

I woke up startled, I swear I heard Morgan screaming, I looked down where Morgan was meant to be and there was a empty place and a small letter.

I read the letter aloud.

Dear Nate,

I'm sorry I asked you to do something you didn't want to do.

I thought that you would be glad that I asked you the one I love to change me.

I thought that you loved me like I loved you, I thought you would understand what it meant for me, I'm sorry for assuming something that was so wrong.

I can't stay here any longer, I didn't want to leave, I do want to help people, but the way I am now I can do no one any good.

I'm sorry to leave and please believe me when I say that I love you with all my heart

love from

Morgan

Tears began to fall down my face, she couldn't stay here.

It was all my fault, if I had only said yes to her, she wouldn't be thinking I don't love her.

I did love her, more than anything in the world, nothing could change that, I got out of bed and checked Milly's room, she obvisously meant what she had said.

The words she said "I love you with all my heart" and "I'm sorry for assuming something that was so wrong" .

Why did this have to happen, I ran to my father's room, I shouted to him "FATHER, FATHER, MORGAN IS GONE, SHE HAS RAN AWAY!"

My father woke up right away,"We have to find her before they do, son, there is a reason I was keeping her on my private grounds, the wolves found out about her, they have been circling the place, they couldn't get in her, with the spells and protection I had around the place, but if she were to get out of the circle protection, they could easily have taken her, we have to hope that they have caught her......... or worse killed her".

I ran outside, a mile away, was her bag lying on the ground, they had taken her alright, there were wolves paw prints, Morgan's footprints stopped where her bag was found, so we know she was grabbed and taken away.

Urghhh how could this happen, I was going to tell her I would change her, after talking about it with my father and thinking about her, and what she asked, I was going to say yes.

How could this happen!

I KNEW I HEARD HER SCREAM, SHE HAD SCREAMED HOPING I WOULD HEAR!

DAMMIT, DAMMIT!

I began hitting the snowie floor. She was taken, the one thing I could bear to lose and I had lost her, with her thinking I didn't love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy