Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 8

Mystery POV

The old vampire is trying to keep us away from her, he can't keep this up for long.

We may not be able to get in, but the girl can come out, when that happens, then those vampires are dead beyond belief.

We have been waiting for her to come out, we needed to make a move, but we didn't know what else to do as we couldn't get inside, we had sent a messagner wolf off to get someone to take down the spell, but we haven't heard a word since we sent Seth off.

We only hoped no vampire had gotten to him.

It got to a week and we still hadn't seen the girl yet, they seemed like they were doing all in their power to keep her from going outside the boundaries, it was working, until we last night, when we sensed a heartbeat getting closer and closer to where we were.

We looked on the path, keeping hidden, it was the girl, the girl we had been looking for, to save the werewolves, it was foretold that, a long time ago, the werewolf king (author note: yes I know, werewolf king a bit cheesy but so what) and his queen bore a baby girl who they named Morgan, the palace came under attack and the child was taken away from them.

It was also said when the time comes that child will reach a certain age, she will not have been told of her heirtence or the supernatural, but she will stop this devilish war.

We have been brought up to believe in it, all these years and no one had heard anything about the princess until now.

There was the rumor that a family part of royalty had kidnapped a human girl said to have powers to stop this war, we had found her, all we needed to do was get the girl out of their grasps.

Well we had her now, from the look on her face as she was running away, she seemed to be upset and crying, those beasts made the girl cry, those heartless bloosuckers, if I ever got my hands on them, there is no telling what I would do.

The girl carried on running until I jumped out in front of her, she looked back at the mansion, before she looked back at me in my wolf form, I changed into my human form, she looked shocked but not what you would expect from a girl who was said to have lived in the human world with no knowledge of the supernatural.

I changed and she looked back, all I had on was black jeans, I had no top or shoes, not that I needed them anyway, I wasn't cold in the snow.

HELLO I'M A WEREWOLF! now what werewolf would be cold in this weather, the snow wasn't cold, it didn't feel like winter, it felt like summer.

I half expected the girl to run, I walked up to her, she made no attempt to run, but when I grabbed her and put her over my shoulder, she began to struggle and scream, there was no telling whether the bloodsuckers heard it, well at least they would know where she is.

The rest of the pack, which were hiding came out and Adam came over in his wolf form and said into my mind "We have to go NOW, before they come out".

I nodded and we all ran, after a few more seconds the girl stopped struggling and screaming all together, which was a big plus because my ears were starting to hurt.

Morgan's POV

What was going to happen to me?

I knew the moment I ran into them I would no chance of escape, still I didn't stop trying to get away from the guy who held me over his shoulder, he carried me on his back, like he was carrying an everyday light item.

We ran for till it reached the morning time, whether Nate and Milly had read my note's I didn't know, I hoped Milly was okay, I loved her like the sister I never had, but I had just left her, I did leave her with the necklace I had got from my parents, she knew what it meant to me, so I'm sure she would understand.

It got near the afternoon, I had no idea what the time was, I had fallen asleep and woken up to be laying down on a bed.

I seemed to be kidnapped one too many times, there is only a certain amount of time a girl can be kidnapped without her losing her mind or flipping out on somebody she didn't even know.

I was barely awake a few seconds when the door opened and the guy I saw last night was there, he didn't seem evil, so I didn't feel any fear, I just sat there.

I looked at him and said "Ummm, where am I ?"

He moved into the room and closed the door "You are in the palace, human what is your name?"

"I'll tell you my name if you tell me your's" I said and looked at him "You first"

He rolled his eyes and then came and sat on the edge of the bed, "My name is Tristan.....and your's is?"

I looked at him, he seemed different compared to Nate, when I first met Nate I was slightly afraid, with Tristan I felt like I had seen him before, where I don't know.

I began to day-dream, until I saw a hand wave at me infront of my face, I looked at him and said "OhHH, my name is Morgan, Morgan Night"

His face looked surprised, "Y..your name i... i...is Morgan?"

I nodded with a smile on my face, "Can I ask you something then Morgan?" he asked.

"I.... Err guess so, as long as it aint too personal" I smiled back at him.

This seemed so strange, I was being nice to someone that actually kidnapped my from a place where I was brought to the first time I was kidnapped, which was like a week or two ago.

"Well, do you happen to have a necklace with this symbol on it" he showed me something out of a book.

I nodded and said "Yeah, here look" I got the necklace which was hidden, I had it since I was a baby, my mum and dad never told me where I got it, I just seemed to .... well have it.

His face looked even more surprised this time.

"What are you acting so surprised about, I've only told you my name and shown you my necklace, what are you finding so surprising about me?"

He smiled again and stood up, "You have to come with me, well actually get dressed first, there are some clothes in the closet there, I'll wait outside", he walked out before I got a chance to ask him where I was going and Why he wasn't answering my question.

I can't believe this, all the things I use to not believe in where true, there being vampires and werewolves were meant to be a myth and now I see that they are both true.

UNBELIEVEABLE !
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy