Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 9

Morgan's POV

I looked in the clost, the only type of clothing there was there was, well these dresses, they looked like they were for royalty.

Urghh! Why does this kind of stuff always happen to me!

She let out a big sigh and walked out the door, this was going to weird, Im getting dressed up, after being kidnapped, something is really strange.

Considering that they are meant to hate Vampires, they must have known that were I just came out of was a Vampire household, they are not torturing me, they have barely even touched me.

I had a weird feeling I was going to find out soon.

Tristan's POV

I must have been waiting outside her door for 10 minutes , when she opened the door and came out, she had her hair down, she looked......... well hot!

I looked at her, until she walked up to me and put her hand on my forehead, "you feel like you have a fever, you ok?"

I laughed, FEVER?

I had never had a fever, being a werewolf, to a human we would feel warm, very warm but to others we felt at a normal.

I grabbed her hand, I felt a spark through our hands, she looked me in the eye and then shook my hand off her's.

She moved away from my, I let in some air and then said "follow me please, Morgan".

She turned back to me, but kept her head down, I started to walk down the corridors with her following me behind, but then all of a sudden, someone jumped out at me.

I fell to the ground, Morgan ran over to me, to see a girl wrapped around my arms, I looked at her face, tears came down her face.

I looked at who had jumped out at me and it was Mina, she was my supposed fiance, I had never liked her, she somehow still fancied and followed me round, it seemed to me she was trying to change my mind, nothing was going to waver.

I pushed Mina off me, then stood up and walked over to where Morgan was stood crying, I pulled her face up and wiped her tears, "What's wrong with you Morgan ?"

She shook her head and said "I don't know, I....I just started to remember myself when I was back at Nate's house, I used to jump on him, try to surprise him" she began to smile and then carried on crying.

It seemed like there was something she wasn't telling me but I didn't want to force her to tell me, she looked upset enough.

I left Mina sat there staring at me and Morgan and carried on walking down the corridors.

We reached a big door, the door opened to reveal the Palace hall, where the king and queen where.

I began to carry on walking and then realised that Morgan had stopped moving, I looked back, she was shaking her head and saying "I don't want to go in there, it seems too strange, please don't make me go in there".

I couldn't take her back, I had to follow my orders, and they were to bring the girl to the king and queen to inspect.

I grabbed Morgan's hand and pulled her into the middle of the Hall.

It seemed so silent.

I looked at the King and Queen, they were sitting there and staring at Morgan so intently, they were trying to figure out whether or not the girl that was in front of them was there daughter or not.

"Is this the girl, Tristan ?" said the King.

I nodded and said "Yes, your majesty, her name is Morgan".

The queen gasped, she began to cry.

"Tristan bring the girl closer" said the queen, she manged to say those words inbetween her crying.

I brought her forward and the queen stood out of her seat and began to move towards Morgan.

She stopped in front of Morgan, Morgan looked at her and then moved behind me.

The queen looked at her and smiled, "She always did love hiding behind you Tristan", I smiled as well and nodded.

"Tristan, are you sure this girl is my daughter, she doesn't seem to recognise me as the way I wanted her to?" said the queen.

I nodded and got Morgan back to my side and said "She was at the Vampire's place, her name is Morgan and she has the necklace with YOUR crest on it"

The queen began to cry and pulled Morgan over to her and into a hug.

"You are my daughter, my sweet daughter, I have finally found you after all these years"

Morgan's POV

How could this woman be saying that she is my mother, I had a mother and a father, I was kidnapped from them.

I wasn't adopted was I?

I pushed away from the woman and went back to hiding behind Tristan, "Your not my mother, my mother is back home in L.A, not here", I started to back away, as I was moving back I was shaking my head.

The woman kept walking forward "Oh little one, your are my daughter, that I am sure of, please let me prove it to you".

The woman was crying, I began crying with her. I had seen that face before.

My head began to hurt" Urghh, why does my head hurt so mu-".

My eyes began to black out and I lost my balance.

Before I could hit the ground the woman who Tristan was calling queen ran over to me and caught me.

I could feel her holding me close to her arms.

They felt so....... so............ so familar.

Could she be lying to me, or was she actually telling me the truth.

That I wasn't sure about.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy