Black Soul Dark Heart

Is Hell real?

I searched deep in to the forest looking for my favorite spot were i would meet " HER " for she is my love she will never change me i will never change her. She is the only reason i live, she made me they way i am we love each other for who we are not the wrongs we have made, she always asks me the same question "whats the worst thing you have ever done", and i give her the same answer it's to bad to tell you or anyone but maybe someday it will forgive me, " It " Yes it the thing i wrong i will never do it again and i will not betray my morals ever again.

She gets very angry when we get on the subject, but i believe she know inside that it hurts me having those memory's with me she know it hurts but i have decided the next time she asks I will tell her and see what she say........... or doesn't.

I reached my favorite spot it was a group of tree's bent and wrapped around each other, Ive added my own addition to it a tree house on the top a swing on the bottom and the best part was one of the trees is 8 feet in width and its hollow from inside the tree i put a ladder that falls beneath the ground, Amalya and I dug through the ground making a tunnel that read a cave, i don't know why but i think we disturbed something a few years ago it was wild but she didn't hear anything, i kept hearing little whispers in the cave like something was trying to speak to me but i could never make out the words. it was a creepy high pitch voice, it snickered behind me laughing as it moved.

I climbed down the ladder in the tree. And there she was laying on the ground eyes closed, breathing heavily words came out of her mouth slowly and smoothly " Garrett tell me what you did, i wont judge you i will help you bare your fear, i am here for you till death over come us, we will be together forever" Are you sure you are ready for the story? she nodded her head. OK you asked for my fear you shall see it.

My life was great you me, nothing could ever change us, well i hopped nothing would but i was wrong. My life lead down the road of death people came after me with knifes swords, i was attacked one day i didn't hear him or see what he was using but it wasn't human who attacked me he had horns that came two and a half feet out and bones that he used as a scabbard and metal pored out of the bones the metal started to form in to a giant blade. The blade laid on the ground he held the bone scabbard out he muttered a name " Zeltian" the blade spun in the air fell on to the bone scabbard and clicked into place. He came at me head on, my sword was out in a flash he flailed it i blocked with my sword, slamming me against the ground the weapon broke through my sword, cutting my arm off. I laid on the ground he put the blade to my throat, he spoke loud and clear " you will listen to me, I am going to give you two choices you can either go to Hell and fight me in 16 years or u can trade me the love of your life so save your own life for that you will get eternal life and youth forever, sound pretty easy don't you think?"

I quickly chose the second option and he revived my arm but he hasn't taken my love of my life yet, I'm waiting for the day to fight him off, i wont loose you i promise. Her mouth was open, she started to laugh, she said " are you joking with me i know you didn't wanna tell me but make up a story like that really i tell all my secrets but you had to lie to me." I'm not lying i have physical proof I pulled down my shirt and there it was the ring around me arm were it was severed, he also left a mark that glows when he believes to be the right time to visit me. She turned pale and turn very scared she didn't understand what was going on and i didn't expect her to either.

She looked me in the eyes and said " Hell is real?" I nodded and wished i could speak, but i couldn't. She quickly pulled herself toward me, whispering in my ear, stuff that made me feel better but that is harder than it looked. We laid down on the ground looking up on the cave roof. I started to here voices again but these seem clearer, closer as if right next to me, i felt wind or a slight breeze on my neck. I turned my head and there was a shadow it whispered something i could only make out one word the rest was babel but the one word was " TIME" the shadow fell into the ground dissipated.