Status: Awesomely awesome.

Spiderdom and the Quest for the Sky Cat

in which the fight continues.

Amie was sitting under a table, waiting for everyone to calm down slightly so she could leave and not have to cough up any more meatballs… it really was disgusting.

Dr. Gloom and Dom were fighting each other with, after giving up on guns and weapons, their hands.

Dr. Dementia was trying to shake off the three children that were now clinging to him, one of which was beating him over the head with a fish of some kind, while The Chrisonator tried to find somewhere to hit where he wouldn’t hurt his children.

Lime and Dash had stopped physically hurting each other and started a mental war where Dash would point of Lime’s current lack of job and Lime would point out Dash’s current lack of sanity.

For such a heavy fight no one was getting hurt interestingly enough.

“Dr.. Lamentia! I think you suck and your goggles look stupid!” The Chrisonator taunted, jumping around in his new super suit… to be honest it was a bit of a rip off of Captain America… but he didn’t care because it highlighted his muscles and we all know he looks ridiculously good in spandex.

“Yeah? Well at least I don’t press wild flowers!” Dementia yelled back.

At that point everyone stopped and turned to face The Chrisonator. Kelly had pressed her palm to her forehead, causing the sound to reverberate around the room, breaking the silence before fading out into nothing. Dom stared at The Chrisonator with his mouth wide open, Lime was staring, having stopped mid sentence, Dr. Gloom was looking around for Amie and Dash was slowly edging herself towards the cabinet full of weapons.

“You press wild flowers?” Dom asked, stifling his giggles.

The Chrisonator hung his head in shame, embarrassed that everyone now knew that he had a soft spot for flowers.

“He also likes to skip.” Dementia continued.

“How did you know that?” The Chrisonator asked slowly, looking up from his feet to glare at Dementia.

“I’m evil. I know all.”

“You read my diary, didn’t you?” The Chrisonator didn’t wait for a response. “I can’t believe you! That’s private! I don’t read your diary! What if I had talked about something personal?” The Chrisonator burst into tears and ran out of the strip club, leaving his wife and obviously curious children there.

“Mummy, why are there poles here?” Little Alfire asked from beside his mother.

“Don’t you worry about that just now… let’s go find daddy and see if we can’t cheer him up okay?” Kelly shot Dementia a stare icy enough to freeze his now pussy eyes.

“Uh… Dementia, you have a little pus there.” Lime pointed, trying not to look at his face as she did so. Lime did not do pus.

Dash dropped her recently acquired mallet before announcing, “Wow… that guy was a tad homosexual, wasn’t he? He was wearing awfully tight spandex… and what kind of grown superman presses wild flowers?”

“The Flower Presser still does…” Dom answered.

“Shut up, dumbass.” Dash replied before continuing her previous statement, “I really don’t like him. He cries too much. Look, I’ll help you find the Sky Cat, but you have to pay me, Dementia. For everything. Mushrooms and all.”

“Fair enough then.” Dementia nodded towards Dash’s mallet, “We might need that.”

Everybody seemed to forget Amie was still under the table as they turned off all the lights and locked all the doors. “Guys? Hello?” was the last thing she said before coughing up yet another meatball. Now Gloom had started the cycle, by morning there would be meatballs everywhere.

Dear Diary,

This is the last entry I will write, and I pray that by the time Lamentia reads this it will be too late.

My search for the Sky Cat has begun. I refuse to let that mofo win. NOBODY reads my diary and gets away with it. NOBODY shares my deepest darkest secrets and gets away with it. NOBODY calls me slightly homosexual and gets away with it and NOBODY, I repeat NOBODY makes fun of my spandex.

I hope Lamentia understands that this attack against my personality means that the race is on.

May the least evil and most attractive win (and by the way… by that I mean me… The Chrisonator).

I hate you and I hope the Sky Cat eats your brain,

The Chrisonator.
♠ ♠ ♠
The quest continues.