Blood Is Thicker Than Love

Team Jandie?

She got her own thing
That's why i love her
Miss Independent
Won't you come and spend a little time?

I sat beside Nick's bed while he typed something mad at his Computer. He's been working extremely hard on his Elective, which is Creative Writing while I on the other hand just finished my article last night since I've got nothing to do. It's an extremely boring Saturday and I am currently hanging out at the Jonas House, drinking some orange juice and munching over some Chocolate Cookies that Mrs. Jonas baked.

I noticed Nick's eyes twitched from his computer and I can't help but to laugh. He's eye twitching thing is so funny and I bet his eyes are now unclear. I grabbed a pillow from his unmade bed and throwed it to his frizzy curls.

"Hey!" He looked at me furiously, obviously irritated that I distracted and really hit him hard.

"Can't you see that I'm working?" He reasoned violently as he gave me a death glare.

"Nick, this is boring. Why are you so boring?" I asked him laughing as I helped myself with some Cookies.

"I don't know, Maybe because I'm working on my Elective project?" He spat angrily, shaking his head in annoyance.

"Why did you even took Creative Writing? Isn't that sound kinda weird and gay for you?" I snorted.

Nick looked back at me, now fully annoyed but seeing this made me laugh even more. I love seeing Nicholas so mad, like turning into red hot potato mad. Oh, I am enjoying every second of this.

"Andie, stop being such a jerk and let me finish okay? I'll be done in a few minutes, okay? So just sit back, relax and shut your mouth." Nick muttered as he went back to type like crazy.

I gazed at Nick's room intently. It's nothing but a guy's room. It's kind of organized, very neat and very clear. I guess I expect guys'room to be really untidy and smelly. Like Joe for example, when me and Nick raided his closet just to satisfy our "Agent" skills, I literally saw Hurricane on Joe's closet. It was the epitome of mess and I'm telling you, the moment I saw his clothes, I clearly want to shove all of them in my backpocket. Haha. Talk about Stalking.

Nick looked at me, smiling and sat down beside me at the bed. He fished out some cookies and ate them noisily.

"At last, I'm done. It feels so good to finish something you thought you won't even get to start with," He told me with a wink. Is Nick trying to flirt with me? Ew.

"Ew, would you please stop with the winking? It's turning me off." I scoffed, wiping out the cookie crumbs on my shirt.

"Why, don't you find it adorable?" Nick gave me the shit eating grin. The grin that those Jonas Brothers are famous for.

"Don't give me that grin, Nicholas. It doesn't work for me." I told him, rolling my eyes.

"But for Joe it does," Nick sighed.

"What does that mean?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows.

"Nothing. So, any plans for the Joe 101?" He asked me suddenly, while dumping loads of cookies in his mouth.

"You're really weird, Nicholas." I eyed him carefully, figuring him out. Nick's kind of staring into space lately and I wonder why. Ugh, he's not telling me something. Anyway, I shrugged the thought and peeled off the curious look on my face and smiled at him. Joe, just mentioning his name sends chills up to my spine.

"We really have great ideas, Nick. But I don't know what to put through," I explained.

He looked at me skeptically and nodded.

"Why do you even like Joe?" Nick asked.

His question caught me off guard. It's not like I don't know what to respond or to answer but it's because I have too much answers, I don't know how to start! I smiled and smacked Nick playfully on his arm.

"Nick, I already told you a bajillion times about what do I like about him. There are a million things why I like him and to tell you, I don't know where to start." I laughed, drinking some orange juice.

"Okay, just asking." Nick raised his hands in surrender. "But I'm warning you Ands. Whatever you're plan you're up to, I tell you, it's going to be hard. Not that Joe is hard to get but...It's just hard. I don't want you to get hurt." Nick told me silently.

Here we go again with Nick and his sayings.

"Nick, you're talking like a mad person, what's going on? Since when did you became Yoda?" I asked him in a playful tone.

"Ands. I'm serious. I know that you really like Joe and knowing you, I know that you're really going to do everything to get him. I'm just saying...Be careful..." He looked at me dead in the eyes and he must've noticed my easiness.

"Just be careful."

Once again, I am sitting at the Jonas Dining table, trying to say grace before eating and as usual, I am here, sitting nervously as Joe is just infront of me. His eyes are closed and saying the grace gracefully. Oh he looks so adorable. I must be practically drooling cause Nick whose beside me, elbowed and looked at me in the eyes and silently telling me that I should say grace and not to stare.

The dinner just begun and Mrs. Jonas served us with her famous Spanish food specialty. My eyes watered and I grabbed the plates a little enthusiastic.

"Wow, you're really hungry today, aren't you Andie?" Kevin joked. Everyone laughed including Joe and I just sank into my chair. I always find Kevin funny but not right now.

We all ate like a family. Denise and Paul asked us about school, our grades and the school's upcoming activities.

"So when's your Mom coming back?" Paul asked me.

"Umm. On Wednesday, I think."

"So you're saying that your sister's alone at your house?" Denise asked, her voice laced with worry. Tracy might not have been close to the Jonas family, but they still know Trace and they still ask some stuff about her.

I noticed that all of them looked at me, probably waiting for my answer, but I can't help but to notice Joe's eyes bored into mine. This is the first time that he looked at me at Dinner so maybe, just maybe, I am having some step up's.

"Yeah I guess." I answered perkily, not leaving my eyes on Joe. He still is staring at me.

"But she loves being alone. I mean, I asked her if she wants me to stay but she said it's okay. So-" I was cut off by loud clank. Frankie just dropped his glass. Joe's attention left mine as it's now on Frankie.

Oh lord, what was that.

After dinner, Nick insisted that he'll take me home since it's already late. It's already 11PM. We really did enjoy playing video games.

"Nick, don't you know that Joe and I shared a little moment a while ago." I told him, smiling.

He stopped in his tracks and I stopped too. He looked at me then smirk. "Really? When?"

"Dinner. When your Mom asked me about Tracy. Yeah know, he's look. Kind of lingered there." I pointed my temples.

Nick laughed and shuffled my hair. "You're really taking Joe serious, are you?"

I looked at him in amusement. What was he thinking what I'm doing. Just playing around Joe?!

"For the nth time, Nicholas I'm gonna ask you. What does that mean?" I glared at him.

He laughed at me then continued to walk. "Nah, nothing. Don't be mad at me. Of course you're taking him, seriously." He smirked.

"Whatever," I spat back, rolling my eyes.

We walked fast, especially me, I stomped my feet on the ground childishly while I opened our door. I looked at him in such disdain and before I completely shut off the door, his hand avoid it.

"I'll research and talk to him for you if you want," Nick offered.

What? For the very time, I could hear Nick's support for the Team JAndie. I could hear the bells ringing.

I can't help but to smile. "Really? You're serious?"

"I am. I can talk to him if you want. I could ask him what he wants for a girl. I already know but...you know, I can talk to him for you." He mumbled, scrating the back of his neck.

"Really, Nick? You would do that for me?" I can't help but to question his loyalty about the Team Jandie.

"Yeah, I mean, that's what best friends are for, right?"

I pulled Nick into a large hug and squeezed him tightly. "Thank you, thank you thank you. Nick, you're the best, I love you!" I said as I contiunued to hug him tight.

"Andie, pull me out. I can't breathe." He told me and I chuckled before pulling him away.

Nick glared at me while I hugged him again. "You really are the best," I told him again.

"I know, right? So we good?" He asked me.

"Of course we are, I can't live without my Nicky-poo." I cuddled.

He shrugged at the nickname and waved.

Finally, my best frienf for support. I can't wait for Operation: Get Joe started.