What Happens in Scotland

Bored in the Hotel

I am currently sitting on my bed in a Bed&Breakfast/Guest House. My bed is so comfy, it's like one of those mattresses that sinks with the shape of your body and then pops back up. I palyed some solitare (with a deck of cards, of course, becuase we don't have internet) and now I'm writing this.

So today we went to 2 castles; both belonging to Queen Elizabeth. The first one took about an hour to tour. It was cool. We wen into a trophy room (or that's what it is now, I can't remember what it used to be) and it was really cold. That specific tower had been built in 14-1500s, was made entirely of stone, and the wall between it and the dining hall and the outside was about 3 metre or 10 ft thick.

The next castle was the summer castle. That one took about 1.5-2 hr and we used audio tour rather than a guide or self tour. I definitely liked that castle better. We saw the grounds and only the ballroom because of the fact that the Royals actually still live there and everything.

Well, I have a Celtic Art book so I'm gonna go practice my knots and then sleep.

Night

xoxox
♠ ♠ ♠
so I figured out that the summer castle was the Balmoral and I can't remember what the first one was..I'll ask and post in one of my next ones.

....

MARS BARS for ALL