Status: Given up.

Don't Change the Way You Think of Me

M Shadows (Matt) has a younger sister, who he only found out about a few years earlier, when his Father let it slip that he had slept with another woman a few years after Matt was born, and later found out he had fathered another child, Ellie. At first Matt is angry at his Father, and is eager to leave and live with his girlfriend, but then excitement hits him. He had thought he was an only child his whole life, and he is soon determined to hunt down Ellie, so he can get to know her, and finally have a sibling he has been yearning for.

Once finally tracking her down, they begin to talk, and realise that they have a lot on common, and they get along well. The two talk daily, and soon both of them want to meet up. They live on opposite sides of the world, and Matt is unable to leave is band to go see her.

He then invites her on tour with him and his band, Avenged Sevenfold, and it seems that she takes an interest in more than just getting to know her older brother.

I know it's been ages, yet again, but I just can't seem to bring myself to update any of my A7X stories since Jimmy's death. It just makes me feel odd. I apologise.