Status: Given up.

Don't Change the Way You Think of Me

Chapter One

"I'm going to bet that your sister is the pretty one standing by the baggage claim." Johnny whispered to Matt, as he and the boys waited at the airport.
Matt sent a glare in Johnny's direction, causing Brian to laugh.
"He HOPES she's the pretty one."
"Guys, I've seen her photo, and talked to her. I know what she looks like. I just... I don't want to go up incase it isn't." Matt said, sounding vulnerable.
"Well just look for a girl who looks confused. She's not from here, so surely coming to California for the first time will be different, plus she won't know where she's going." Zacky claimed. He was the more intelligent one of the lot.
"Alright, I'm going over. I think it's her..." Matt trailed off as he cautiously walked over.

'I'm in a completely new country, and I have no idea where I'm going, or where I'm meant to meet my brother. Is it weird to call him that? We've never even met!' Ellie thought as she nervously picked at a loose thread on the bottom of her shirt. She was thankful that she was actually a fan of her brother's band. Spotting him would be easier. But she also considered the fact that it may make things awkward.
"Ellie?" A tentative voice asked.
Ellie spun around and came face to face with M Shadows.
"Matt!" She smiled.
"Oh thank god it is you. I was a little scared." Matt chuckled nervously.
Ellie smiled and swatted his arm.
"No need to be nervous." She replied, giving him a quick hug.
"Come meet my friends, and then we'll head back home." Matt flashed her a smile and grabbed one of her bags. He was eager to get home, they had a lot to talk about. They had decided to wait until they met to talk more about the past, as it was easier.
Ellie followed her brother happily, pulling her other bag behind her.

"Hey hey hey, his sister is that pretty girl!" Brian smirked, patting Johnny on the back.
"Oh piss off, I have a girlfriend. I was just joking before."
The boys quietened down as the siblings drew closer.
"Hey guys, this Ellie." Matt introduced her to the group of smiling boys.
"This is Zacky, Brian, Johnny and Jimmy." Each of them gave a small wave when they heard their name, and Ellie giggled at their calmness. She expected a bunch of rowdy boys. She had a quick chat with them as Matt watched her, happy she was getting along with his friends.
Ellie moved down to one of the quieter boys and glanced up at him. She let out a gasp. His eyes were the most gorgeous colour she had ever seen, and she nearly lost herself in them. He flashed her a shy smile and held out his hand.
"I'm Zack, as you probably know." He was surprised at how different she looked to Matt. There was no way he would have picked they were related.
"Yeah, I'm Ellie. It's nice to meet you." She replied, shaking his hand. His arms were covered in colourful ink, and she wished she had a high pain tolerance. She was only able to sit through 3 small ones, and she cringed imagining the pain Zacky would have felt when he got most of his body covered.

"Alright, let's get going!" Matt called as he started to walk towards the exit. Ellie quickly ran after him, catching up and starting up a chat. She glanced back at Zacky who was very interested in something Brian was saying and she smiled. She was definitely going to enjoy her stay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I haven't been here for a while, and I apologise! I always seem to get bored with my stories, and start new ones. It's a really bad habit. BUT, I promise I will keep this one going, if you guys like it. I promise to actually update it regularly! So, please comment if you like it, so I know :)
Thankyou <3