Status: Given up.

Don't Change the Way You Think of Me

Chapter Three.

"Woo-hoo!" Lacey called as Ellie exited the bathroom. The yellow dress was low cut, and hung perfectly on her body, stopping mid thigh. She felt it was a little short, but Val had reassured her it looked great. Michelle had been in charge of hair and make up, and her hair lay dead straight, her fringe over her eye, and her make up was fairly natural, with a bit of silver eye shadow to match her heels.
"You look hot!" Leana exclaimed. She herself looked stunning. Her pink dress looked amazing against her skin. Lacey was wearing a pretty aqua colour, and Michelle and Val were wearing matching dresses, Val in black, and Michelle in red.
"Well, we're all ready, let's go down!"

"May I escort you?" Zacky asked politely, offering his arm. "All the other ladies have men, and I don't think a pretty girl like you should be left out."
"Sure." Ellie replied with a light blush.
They walked out to the cars waiting, and Zacky even opened the door for her. She was very excited for the night.

They entered the club, loud music instantly filling their ears, Jimmy heading straight for the bar. The others found a large table and sat down. Ellie was amazed it was unoccupied. Soon enough, Jimmy returned with a tray full of shots, which made Ellie groan. She had never been too good with shots.
"Here's to a good night out!" Johnny toasted, and downed his shot, everyone else following. Zacky nearly choked on his as he laughed at Ellie eyeing hers.
"Haven't you ever done a shot before?" He asked shocked.
"Of course I have. It's just... I've never been too good with them..." She trailed off.
"Come on, we'll do it together." He said, grabbing another one.
"One, two, three!" They both downed their shots, Ellie surprised that she did not choke.
"See, it was all good." Zacky said with a smile.
Val, Michelle and Leana got up with their boys to go and dance, and Zacky looked at Ellie.
"Would you like to dance?" He asked almost shyly.
"Oh I think I'll need a few more drinks for that!"

"I don't think I really needed that last shot of Vodka!" Ellie stated as she tripped over her heels. Zacky let out a laugh and she grabbed onto his arm.
"I don't think you did either. Let's go sit down for a minute."
Zacky walked Ellie over to a spare table and sat her down before grabbing a bottle of water and handing it to her.
"Drink up, or you're hangover in the morning will be like World War 3." Ellie giggled at his statement.
"Can we go dance? I wanna go dance!"
"Uh, maybe in a few minutes? I'm exhausted. You're... interesting drunk." Zacky laughed.
"I'll go dance with her." Jimmy suggested, taking a squealing Ellie's hand and dragging her off to the dancefloor.
"Boy is she going to feel that in the morning..."
"Oh yeah. You hardly left her side tonight Zack." Brian noted, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Oh, she's sweet and fun, you know..."
"Yeah, whatever. I'd say you're into her." Brian nudged Zacky.
"Maybe I am..."
♠ ♠ ♠
So it was kinda shit. Haha.
I was trying to think of what happens when I go clubbinh, but I don't really always remember it 0_0 hahaha.
Hope it was ok. Kind of a filler I guess, leading into some feelings ^_^
Comments would be luurvely =D

Any MCR fans, keep an eye out for my story "Trashed and Scattered" as it will be updated later tonight :)
<3