Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Disclaimer: Please Read

I did NOT write this story so please don't give me credit for it!!!!

I found it whilst on a Uchihacest scavenger hunt and I must say....tis the best thing Ko-chan has ever read. Ever.

Everything is written beautifully....So I will post it here for you as it took me a while to find it and in the end I actually had to download it. Sucks really. It's hard to find and even harder to find the author to find more of her works. I read that it was originally on adultfanfiction.net and am currently trying to find the rest of the story as what I have isn't finished. I have found many sites that have this story (even some that claim that they are the author yet I get no replies by email). I'll give you the website that has it as proof that I didn't write it. If you want you can email the author to see if you get a reply.

email: Nymph_of_Shinigami@hotmail.com

The Married Life

Okay so here's the story written by SpasticShinigami. I will provide the email she provided for you if you choose to send her praise.

Now that you know all that is needed to know, continue onward to read the best uchihacest fic I've ever read. Period.