Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Ten: Getting Settled In

It was near ten when Itachi finally reached the summerhouse’s stone path. His body was slowly shutting down causing him to stumble in his steps. He felt sorry for his brother who was clutching to him for dear life, as he was jostled around by Itachi’s unsteady walking.

“Niisan, I’m hungry.” Sasuke whined quietly in his ear, his belly growling in agreement.

“Shh, Sasuke,” He panted back falling to his knees. “We’re almost there.” Grunting he stood on shaky legs. The younger sighed against his neck.

“Hai.” He replied quietly, holding tight as Itachi stumbled again. “Niisan, I can walk the rest of the way.” He grumbled.

The elder swallowed tensely, his throat parched, as he set Sasuke down with a nod. Stray strands of dark hair stuck to his face and neck, his clothes soaked with sweat. It had been one hell of a trip. He’d ran straight from Konoha, all through the night and well into the next day, before taking a break, than after stopping for a brief meal the two boys continued on their journey.

“Come here, Sasuke.” Itachi mumbled, swinging his arm over the younger boy’s slender shoulders to keep his balance.

The trip up the pathway was much harder than it really should have been. By the time they reached the door Itachi had almost all of his weight supported on Sasuke’s shoulders. The younger Uchiha didn’t complain he just merely helped as best he could.

“Umm, Niisan?” Sasuke asked, aiding his elder brother as he propped himself against the door. “Do you have the key?”

“No, but the extra is always in the shed, under the red flower pot.” Sasuke nodded, judging by the strained tone of Itachi’s voice it meant he expected him to get it.

Itachi set the backpack down with a bitter growl, rotating his shoulders. He’d be sore in the morning. Sasuke had disappeared around the corner presumably to retrieve the key from its hiding place. The house looked eerie, through the windows the cloth-covered furniture could be seen bathed in moonlight. The furniture and walls were washed a sallow gray, seeing the summerhouse so empty gave Itachi the creeps.

“Here, Aniki.” Sasuke said softly, handing him the key. The elder pushed himself off the ground and stuck the key in the lock, and opened the door. The silence was deafening, the floorboards creaked under Itachi’s weight as he dragged the backpack into the house with Sasuke on his heels.

“It’s so quiet,” Sasuke mumbled behind him, slipping his shoes off and stepping into the living room to turn on a lamp. Itachi closed the door with the lock making a soft click as it was bolted. He followed Sasuke, leaving their bag at the door.

Itachi didn’t feel quite as tired now that he was in the house. It was mystifying at how empty it was, he was so used to seeing it overrun with family members that he never noticed how lonely it could be. Sasuke passed through the room heading straight for the kitchen to search for food. The elder boy wasn’t sure he’d be successful, considering every time they came they brought food with them to stock the bare cupboards.

“Ew,” He heard Sasuke grumble disgusted. “There’s moldy fruit in here.”

Itachi just sighed in reply, tugging on a white sheet and letting it fall to the ground as he tossed himself down in his father’s favorite plush chair, smirking to himself. With none of the adults there he had no reason to abide by their foolish rules. He stripped of his shirt no longer able to handle the sticky cloth against his skin.

Sasuke reappeared in the doorway two heaping bowls of rice in his hands and Itachi’s stomach growled. “Here, Niisan.” He said handing a bowl and a pair of chopsticks to Itachi. “At least I know how to use a rice cooker.” He smiled.

Itachi grunted and put his bowl on the side table, pulling Sasuke into his lap. The younger boy leaned against his brother dangling his legs across the opposite arm of the chair. Itachi picked his bowl back up in one hand, and pushed the ‘on’ button on the television remote with the other.

They ended up watching some sappy romance movie with little plot and lots of sex. Each time the heroine would start removing her clothing, getting into another heavy petting session with the hero, Sasuke would blush crimson and bury his face in Itachi’s neck, trying to seem uninterested. The younger boy’s tiny hands would fist against his chest trying to hide his sweaty palms, while he squirmed in embarrassment. It was cute.

“Ew…” He groaned, sitting up as the female actress threw her head back and moaned. Itachi smirked, kissing Sasuke’s temple.

“You know you like it.” He mumbled into Sasuke’s ear, nipping the lobe, fingers tugging at the silver ring hanging around the boy’s neck.

“I don’t!” He protested, while Itachi turned him in his lap, to fully face the television.

“Do to.” He slipped his hands under Sasuke’s shirt, enjoying the hitch in the younger boy’s breath, as his fingers skipped up his belly, circling a nipple.

“D-Do not!” He stuttered, clenching his shorts in his hands.

“Do to.”

Itachi slipped one hand down the boy’s stomach, a nimble digit dipping below the waistband to tease boyish hips. The other hand was pinching Sasuke’s nipple, rolling the hardened flesh with his fingertips.

“Niisan,” Sasuke whined. “That’s no fair!”

Itachi nipped his ear again, smirking wickedly to himself. “Fine,” He said, taking his hands away from his flushed brother, wrapping his arms around him.

Sasuke was quiet for a while, fiddling with the hem of his shirt, a deeper blush rising to his cheeks. “I didn’t say stop.” He mumbled, Itachi felt victorious.

The older boy sat Sasuke up away from him, removing his shirt with deft hands, before kissing across the boy’s shoulders, sucking on the back of his neck, teeth tugging on his necklace, nose tickled by Sasuke’s spiky dark hair. Itachi smoothed his hands down pale wiry arms, sliding across a velvety chest and down his brother’s flat belly, his hands skillfully opening the loose navy shorts.

“Lift your hips.” He whispered against Sasuke’s newly marked neck. The younger complied, bracing his hands on the arms of the plush lounge chair lifting his body just enough for Itachi to slip his shorts and underwear to his knees, where they dropped to his feet only to be kicked to the floor.

Sasuke panted, eyes screwed shut, his fingers clawing at the chair as Itachi’s hands spread his thighs apart, hooking the younger Uchiha’s knees over his thighs to divide them further. His fingers trailed up the inside of one leg, pinching the tender flesh, his tongue lapping Sasuke’s neck in apology at the boy’s yelp.

A flash of lightning broke the dark sky outside followed by a distant clap of thunder. Sasuke jumped at the boom, momentarily shook. He whimpered, leaning back against Itachi’s cooler chest.

“Niisan,” He murmured, one of his hands searching blindly for Itachi’s, wanting to touch his elder brother in someway. Itachi twined their fingers together resting Sasuke’s hand against the arm of the chair palm up.

The elder Uchiha tipped Sasuke’s chin towards him with one finger, catching cherry lips in a searing kiss. He nibbled the fuller bottom lip, before ghosting his tongue along the seam, parting the soft flesh to sneak inside. Sasuke’s moan was caught in his sibling’s mouth as Itachi’s free hand palmed the younger boy’s erection. He stroked from base to tip, teasing the head with his thumb before sliding back down with a soft squeeze.

Sasuke was flexing his slim hips, urging his brother to go faster. Itachi kept his maddeningly slow pace, keeping Sasuke just barely away from the edge. Another clap of thunder boomed, closer this time, but Sasuke didn’t notice, he just kept arching his back, letting out breathless moans against Itachi’s cheek as the elder glanced down his supple body, admiring his work.

Sasuke’s breath was catching as he was tipped closer to orgasm, Itachi’s hand pumping steadily. “Ni-Ni-Niisan!” He moaned between gulps of air, as his hips pushed up into Itachi’s strokes, cock slipping easily through dexterous fingers as he gave a sharp nip to the corner of his brother’s smirking mouth.

Itachi let go of his brother’s clutching hand and softening cock, wiping the cum onto his pant leg. He wrapped his arms around Sasuke, kissing his neck softly with a sigh. “Silly Otouto,” He whispered. “It’s time for bed.” He pushed the off button on the television, and turned off the lamp.

Sasuke just lay bonelessly in Itachi’s arms, barely comprehending his brother’s low voice. He nodded weakly, letting Itachi carry him to the back bedroom for sleep. He set the smaller boy down to make the bed again, to which Sasuke scowled, his eyes still closed. There was rustling of sheets as Itachi quickly pulled them out of the closet and made the bed before stripping off the rest of his clothing and moving to Sasuke’s side, letting his knuckles trail against the boy’s pale hip before wrapping his hand around it and pulling his sleepy little brother to him and leading him towards the bed. Itachi dropped down on his side of the bed, pulling his brother between his knees to stare up at his drooping charcoal eyes. He slid his hands up Sasuke’s thighs resting his hands just below the curves of his supple bottom.

“Such a pretty thing you are, Sasuke.” He said, thumb caressing the thigh it was resting against. The younger boy brought a slender hand to Itachi’s head, sneaking around behind to tug the black hair tie away, letting the sleek dark locks free to settle against fair shoulders.

Itachi quirked his eyebrow in question. “You too, Aniki.” Sasuke replied with a small yawn. The elder scooted back into the bed, sliding under the covers and pulling Sasuke into his arms.

“Sleep well little Aisai.” Itachi mumbled into soft dark hair. Sasuke just sighed and tangled his fingers into his much longer tresses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi awoke to an empty bed and snarled hair. He sighed and sat up, fingering combing the tangled locks into some of its regular semblance. Heaving himself out of bed, Itachi wandered out into the hall following it to the kitchen for a glass of water. Snatching a glass from the cupboard he filled it with water from the tap and walked towards the living room. He walked through the doorway spotting Sasuke stretched out on his belly on the floor, fully clothed, with his legs swinging idly.

“Morning Brat.” Itachi grumbled, leaning his shoulder against the doorframe, and taking a few gulps from his water.

“You’re finally awake, Aniki.” Sasuke replied, blushing at his nude brother, fighting to keep his gaze above Itachi’s waist.

“Did you eat anything yet?” He asked, setting his water on the floor as he sat next to Sasuke, his joints popping in protest.

Sasuke bit his lip, dragging sharp teeth over the sensitive ruby flesh, before replying. “Just rice, it’s about the only thing here.”

Itachi tucked a lock of hair behind his ear, his other hand running through the younger boy’s messier bangs. “Hm, we’ll have to go shopping then.” He said quietly, tipping Sasuke’s head up for a kiss before standing and heading back the his room. “I’m going to take a shower, don’t leave the house.” Sasuke nodded dumbly, watching Itachi’s butt wiggle with his movements.

Itachi had opted to take a quick shower, only in there long enough to wash away the sweat and grim from the day before. He ran a brush threw his still damp hair, the band captured between his teeth. After stepping out of his shower he dressed in simple khaki shorts and a navy t-shirt, simplicity was the key to blending in, and that was exactly what he and Sasuke needed. Twisting his hair up into a messy bun resting on the base of his neck, Itachi walked out of the bathroom, flicking the light off as a second thought.

“Sasuke,” He called going straight past the hall and into the porch. “Come on we’re leaving.”

“Hai, Niisan!” His brother shouted back, dropping his dishes off in the kitchen before joining the elder in the porch. “Where are we going?” He asked, tugging on his sandals.

“There’s a village around and hour and a half away from here.” Itachi slid the door open, keys in hand. Sasuke followed him out, waiting patiently as his elder brother locked the door.

“But, Niisan, isn’t there another village nearer?” He asked glancing up at Itachi as the other pocketed his keys.

“Hai.” Itachi kept drifting down the stone path ignoring his brother’s odd looks.

“Well, then why aren’t we going there?”

“Because we know everyone there.” He replied boredly, kicking stones out of his way.

“Oh, so we don’t want to be seen by people we know?” Sasuke asked inquisitively, shoving his hands in his pockets.

“No, because they’ll tell Okaasan and Otousan,”

“So, we aren’t supposed to be here?” Itachi grunted and an apprehensive look came over Sasuke face as he nibbled his bottom lip thoughtfully. A steady arm wrapped around his shoulder, pulling him close.

“Don’t worry about it.” Itachi reassured him. “We’ll be fine.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The village was a quaint little country town that was just smaller than Konoha, with ’neighborly’ people. It seemed that everyone knew everyone and the arrival of strangers both shocked and excited them. A plethora of eyes glanced discreetly in their direction as they passed, trying to absorb any piece of information they could about their visitors. Itachi pointedly ignored them while Sasuke tugged at his brother’s hand, keeping a safe distance away from the whispers.

They wandered aimlessly for a small stretch of time, simply enjoying the beautiful weather while they shopped. They did most of the grocery shopping last, figuring it would be better to get all the perishable items just before leaving. They each had two brown paper sacks cradled in their arms, Sasuke’s bags being the smallest.

Red orange hues from the setting sun created dark shadows along the trees on the trail back to the house. Sasuke hummed softly to himself kicking pebbles at Itachi’s shoes from behind him.

“Hey, Niisan?” He chirped. “Can we go to the festival?”

“What festival?” Itachi asked quietly, keeping a cautious watch for any suspicious activities in-between the trees.

“When we were in town there were posters for a midsummer fair in all of the shop windows.” The younger said, trotting up to Itachi’s side and peering up at his brother with wide jovial eyes. “I wanted to know if we could go, because it sounded like lots of fun.”

Itachi glanced at Sasuke out of the corner of his eye, lifting an eyebrow in question, before letting out a sigh. “Fine, we’ll just spend the night at an inn while we’re there.”

“Really, Niisan?” He asked excitedly. Itachi grunted and fought his smirk back at Sasuke’s thrilled squeals.

By the time they reached the house it was nearly dark, the sun was lazily dipping down behind the hills creating a peaceful atmosphere. Sasuke was chattering animatedly about how much fun they’d have at the fair as Itachi balanced his packages in one arm, and unlocking the door with the other.

The eldest boy headed straight for the kitchen, kicking his sandals off with little effort. He placed his bags on the counter and started to unpack them. Sasuke came wandering in after a moment and placed his bags with the others, before he started putting away the food.

“How long are we going to stay here?” Sasuke asked curiously, while standing on his tiptoes to put a few cans in the cupboard.

“As long as we can.” Itachi replied, handing him the rest of the cans and returning to the island in the middle of the room to prepare dinner.

“What happens if we get caught by mother and father?”

“I’m sure I’ll be in trouble.” Itachi mentally snorted, just a little bit of trouble, after all he only molested and then kidnapped his younger brother, no harm done.

“Well, we better stay away from them then.” Sasuke said with large serious eyes.

“But, won’t you miss them?”

Sasuke shrugged, hugging his brother’s slim waist tightly. “I have you, Niisan.” He sighed. Itachi grinned sinfully.

“Of course.” The elder tipped his chin back kissing pliant lips softly, his tongue dancing along the seam of his sibling’s closed mouth. Sasuke mewled and clutched at Itachi’s waist, pressing himself as close to his brother as he could get, while parting his lips letting Itachi enter his sweet mouth.

The taller Uchiha pulled away slowly, whispering against a flushed cheek. “Go clean up for dinner.” He said, pressing a soft kiss to the tip of Sasuke’s nose. The younger sibling gave Itachi an angry pout before disappearing to find a bathroom.

Itachi cut up vegetables quietly, tossing them into a medium pan that already held chicken. He opted to make a simple stir-fry for dinner, something that was quick and easy, but still tasted fine. He let the vegetables soften a little and gain flavor as he set the table in the breakfast nook rather than the formal dining room. Sasuke peeked around the corner as the smell of cooking food permeated through the house, catching his nose.

“Is it almost done, Niisan?” He asked, glancing at the stove. Itachi grunted affirmatively as he scooped up two bowls, bringing it to the table as Sasuke was climbing into his chair.

“I didn’t think you could cook.” The boy said, nibbling at his food.

“How else would I eat on a mission, baka?” He replied taking his own mouthful.

Sasuke shrugged, “I guess I thought someone else would do it.”

Itachi sighed relaxing into his bath, his head resting on the side of the tub. The warm water pooling around his body was slowly calming his muscles into a boneless state. He kept his hair out of the water, choosing to just enjoy the soothing hot water rather than washing himself with it.

A soft groan signaled the door opening and the padding of bare feet across the damp tiled floor hinted Sasuke’s arrival.

“What do you want, brat?” He asked, cracking open an eye to gaze questionably at his younger brother‘s nude state. Sasuke remained quiet, blushing as he stepped up to the bathtub and lifted his foot over the side. Itachi shifted his legs apart making room for the smaller boy to squeeze in. Sasuke crept towards his brother, keeping Itachi’s lazy stare as he touched the elder’s knee sliding his hand tentatively upward, crawling up to straddle his hips.

The younger seated his thighs on either side of Itachi’s waist, smiling cheekily as he leant forward, kissing his brother’s cheek gently. Both boys were silent; listening to the way the water lapped against the sides of the tub as Sasuke shallowly thrust his hips against Itachi’s belly.

The younger boy fluttered kisses across Itachi’s chin, moving along his brother’s strong jaw, and down to his neck. He nibbled on the delicate lines of Itachi’s pale throat, leaving small red bite marks behind as his fingers slipped down a leanly muscled chest pausing to brush against a soft dusky nipple suggestively.

Growing bolder in his movements, Sasuke braced his hands against the older boy’s shoulders, leaning his head forward he circled the very tip of his tongue around the hardened nub. Itachi groaned softly, one of his arms falling around Sasuke’s waist, cupping a soft round globe firmly.

Sasuke sighed contentedly, working the flushed erected flesh with his teeth, before kissing his way over to the other one, washing it with his tongue and bombarding it with attention. Itachi bent his head, nuzzling Sasuke’s neck, kissing it with an open mouth, dragging his tongue along the younger boy’s pulse, hands squeezing his milky butt.

“Niisan,” Sasuke breathed, breaking off his hold on his brother’s nipple, his gasp cooling the wet skin making Itachi hiss in pleasure. The elder boy grabbed his chin angling it upwards to meet his own mouth in a teasing kiss. He barely brushed his lips against Sasuke’s, before pressing firmly against the plush mouth, coaxing it to allow him entrance. The boy’s tongue snuck out to stroke against Itachi’s, making the elder plunder into the hot depths, seeking to dominate.

Smoothing his hands up Sasuke’s back, Itachi wrapped one around his brother’s hardened member and clutched messy dark locks in the other, tugging sharply to expose his slender neck. He suckled the skin harshly, aiming to devour the younger Uchiha.

Sasuke moaned, rocking up into Itachi’s hand, clawing at the elder boy’s shoulders. Itachi removed his clever hand away from his brother’s erection, and glided it down the young back, slithering and twisting like a pale snake, leaving a burning path on his skin. Sasuke was panting harshly, his grip tightening, as his brother assaulted his neck, mauling the tender skin, while he squirmed.

Itachi sat back, taking in Sasuke’s flushed appearance. The younger boy’s lips were kiss bruised and parted letting out breathless whimpers, while his cock was teased closer to climax, his neck was decorated with multiple bite marks, some bearing indents from Itachi’s teeth. The elder sighed, this beautiful sex kitten was his, all his. Reaching for the bath oils on the side of the tub, Itachi let out a wicked smirk.

“Give me your hand, Aisai.” He said, his voice coming out as a low, husky rumble. Sasuke looked puzzled, but held out his hand, palm up. Itachi poured some of the oil into his hand, and recapped the bottle letting his own hands fall to his body, one circling his neglected erection, while the other tweaked his nipple.

“Well, aren’t you going to prepare yourself?” He asked with an absolutely malevolent smirk. Sasuke blushed furiously, coating one of his fingers and reaching around behind himself, to circle his entrance. He wanted so badly to please his brother and was hoping he was doing a good job.

Itachi’s eyelids slipped lower, watching his younger sibling with interest. Sasuke gulped, starting to thrust his finger in and out of his entrance, tipping his hips minutely into his hand, hoping to get deeper. The larger Uchiha hissed as a slender hand wrapped around his arousal, pushing his own hand out of the way. Sasuke pushed in a second finger matching the pace of his hands.

“Hurry, little one.” Itachi murmured, brushing his knuckles against Sasuke’s cheek. The younger nodded, pressing his hips towards Itachi’s and sliding the slick head of his erection against his elder brother’s, watching heatedly as Itachi tipped his head back, moaning lowly. Sasuke slipped in his third finger; probing in as far as he could, twisting his hips in need.

“Niisan, now…” He urged, removing his hand and positioning his brother’s cock, before sinking down on the heated length. Itachi squeezed his eyes shut, marveling in how greatly his little sibling’s supple body affected him.

Once he was fully seated, Sasuke mewled in the back of his throat, shifting his hips, grinding his pelvis against Itachi’s. His tiny hands gripped the sides of the bathtub, his knuckles turning white, as he lifted himself off Itachi’s needy member, only to impale himself again with a strained whimper.

The eldest Uchiha son leaned back against the tub, gripping Sasuke’s slim hips in his hands, guiding his movements. Water was sloshing dangerously close to the edge, nearly spilling over the side.

“Oh, Niisan…” Sasuke groaned, throwing his head back as Itachi’s cock prodded his sweet spot. He forced himself down harder, panting for his brother to go faster. The elder complied, biting into the youth’s already marked neck, as he grasped the willowy hips in his lap tighter, bruising the pastel skin.

The water around them was now, lukewarm and spilling over the sides of the bath. With less of it in the tub, the wet slap of skin against skin was audible.

Sasuke whimpered his thigh muscles, becoming weaker with each thrust, slowing down his movements. “Niisan, please!” He sobbed, fingers curling tightly around cool metal. Itachi swallowed and lifted Sasuke off his cock, and positioning him to lie on the tub’s side, ignoring his whine about the cold surface against his heated skin.

The younger sibling pillowed his head in his arms, lifting his hips a little, presenting his stretched hole to his elder brother, whimpering at the emptiness. Itachi groaned, willingly plunging back in Sasuke’s sultry body.

The boy squealed unintelligibly as Itachi struck his prostate dead on, making him convulse in pleasure. He kissed his little brother’s flushed cheek, pounding into his body. Sasuke reached a hand down, stroking himself and breathing in a sharp gasp as he came, his entrance clutching tightly to the pulsing cock inside him, Itachi pressed his forehead to the little back in front of him, his hips stilling as he reached climax, shooting hot seed into Sasuke, making the younger boy moan at the familiar sensation. The other Uchiha heir pressed soft, messy kisses to his back, hips twitching in the afterglow of orgasm.

“Love you, Aniki,” Sasuke murmured, sighing as his brother pulled out of his spent body. Itachi lifted himself off of his little brother, cupping water in his hand and letting it pour down the boy’s crack, washing away any escaping semen.

“You too, Otoutosan.” He whispered, picking up Sasuke’s limp body and setting him on his feet on the cold bathroom floor. He swayed dangerously, but Itachi was quick in wrapping a towel around him and letting out the now cool bathwater.

He picked up his precious bundle and carried him into the bedroom, gingerly setting him on the bed, and drying off his damp skin. Itachi used Sasuke’s towel to dry himself off before throwing it on the floor and slipping the younger boy under the covers, he slid in bed on the opposite side, and gathered Sasuke in his arms. The younger Uchiha slipped a slender leg between Itachi’s own and draped himself across his elder brother’s chest with a sigh, falling asleep instantly.

Itachi, however, wasn’t so satisfied. He laid awake for hours after Sasuke had began his slumber, wondering bitterly how much longer he had to hold his little brother like this, before their beautiful world was shattered by society.