Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Eleven: Job Opportunities

Itachi stretched, his backing arching in a small bow, before slipping out of bed. He wasn’t sure why he was up at such an ungodly hour, but here he was drifting towards the kitchen, leaving Sasuke to sleep. The younger boy never was a morning person anyway, that is unless it was he who decided he wanted to wake up early.

The sun had just peaked over the tops of the hills, and it was already getting hot. He supposed he could take Sasuke down by the lake again for another picnic, at least then they could cool off in the water. The weekend had went by without hitch and there was still no sign of their parents, but he was sure it would only be a matter of time before they’d hear something.

The boys had taken to visiting town frequently, more than Itachi had a originally thought they could, but while there they had kept mostly to themselves only speaking to a few of the villagers once in a while. However, there was one couple they had spoken to often. They were an older married couple, well into their fifties, with three children and a small family owned convenience store.

Mr. and Mrs. Natsuki were very kind, despite Itachi’s lack of interest in conversation. They simply adored Sasuke; Mrs. Natsuki was constantly showering him with candy and hugs, telling Itachi anytime he needed someone to watch Sasuke to bring him straight over. Mrs. Natsuki was almost like a second mother, Itachi mused. She always found someway to get them to stay over, either for the night or for just dinner. She confessed once that she loved having young children around her; she said she would always believe a child. When Sasuke had asked why she told because they had no reason to lie.

Itachi sipped at his tea, waiting for the stove to heat up before preparing breakfast, attempting to wake Sasuke with the smell of cooking food. It wasn’t anything extravagant, just simple eggs, bacon and toast, that was about the extent of his culinary skills.

Sure enough, as soon as the table was set and the basic cuisine laid out, Sasuke wandered around the corner, rubbing his eyes and yawning cutely, his nose twitching towards the food.

“Is that breakfast?” He asked eagerly, plopping down into his regular chair across from Itachi. The elder said nothing, kissing the top of his head and pouring him a glass of juice, before refilling his tea cup and settling in his own chair.

“What do you want to do today?” Questioned Itachi, poking at his eggs. The younger Uchiha looked contemplative for a moment, tapping his chin with an index finger and humming to himself softly.

“I want to visit Mrs. Natsuki!” He chirped, with a grin. Itachi rolled his eyes.

“We did that Friday.” He replied.

“I know!” Sasuke retorted. “But, I want to go see her again, she‘s nice.”

Itachi shrugged, “Fine.” He watched quietly as Sasuke finished eating and set his dishes in the sink, he peaked over at his elder brother noticing that Itachi wasn’t looking he started to creep away.

“Get back over there.”

Sasuke winced then pouted, giving Itachi his best ‘Protect-me-from-evil’ look. “But, Niisan…” He whined.

Itachi was trying to bite back a smirk as he brought his own dishes over to the sink, dropping them in and tidying away the rest of the counter space. “It’s your turn to do the dishes.”

“Can’t I do them later?” He pleaded, hands clasped in front of his chest. “Please?”

“No, because I’ll end up doing them.”

Sasuke pouted, his plump bottom lip sticking out. “Well, will you help me with them?” He asked sweetly.

“No.”

“But, Niisan-” He paused, a wicked look overcoming his features. “I’ll do what ever you want, Niisan.”

Itachi raised one slender eyebrow. “Anything?” He asked.

“Anything.” Sasuke affirmed, toying with the hem of his t-shirt coyly.

It was Itachi’s turn for a wicked look as he reached for Sasuke, lifting the boy up onto the island’s counter top, pressuring him to lay back with a hard kiss, forcing his tongue into the smaller boy‘s mouth, sketching out the inside of the sweet cavern.

Sasuke moaned, spreading his knees farther apart, calves and feet dangling off of the side of the countertop. Nimble hands pushed the blue fabric of the younger boy’s shirt up, catching it under his arms. Sasuke sighed as Itachi’s lips brushed his skin, teasing a tender nub of pink flesh. Taking the nipple into his mouth he nibbled the tip, lapping a circle around the base before enveloping it in wet lips and sucking. Sasuke arched his back, hands tangling into his brother’s dark hair, mouth open in a silent cry.

“Niisan…” He exhaled in a breathy sigh. “Please…”

Itachi ignored his little brother, choosing instead to draw a wet line down his flat belly, dipping into his navel, before retracing his steps and climbing up past the wrinkled blue shirt, past Sasuke’s pale neck, and past his bruised lips and flushed cheeks, staring into dazed charcoal eyes, specs of slate seemingly molten in their depths.

Itachi smirked, leaning upwards he kissed Sasuke’s forehead with a soft smack. “I want you…” He said quietly, moving to hiss out a hot breath into the boy’s ear, nipping at the soft lobe. “To do the dishes.”

Sasuke’s eyes widened in surprise as Itachi kicked the stool a step behind him into place in front of the sink and plopped Sasuke down onto it with a soft pat on his head. “Now, get to work.”

The younger boy glowered as he filled the sink with water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The miniature bell chimed overhead as Itachi opened the glass door, nearly getting trampled by Sasuke in the process. The store was like any other convenience store, plain white walls with a random poster or two scattered around, shelves stocked with assorted foods and other miscellaneous items. On the right there were three large refrigerators each filled with ice cream, beverages, and frozen food.

“Mrs. Natsuki!” The younger Uchiha chirped, rushing around the front counter towards the thin, slightly graying woman behind, his little feet slapping against the spotless tiled floor.

Mrs. Natsuki was a homely looking woman, although traces of beauty were still retained on her worn features. Though, she was nowhere near as beautiful or as lively as their mother, her personality was a striking resemblance. She often reminded Itachi too much of their mother, provoking feelings of irritation and anger from the often somber teen.

“Sasuke!” She looked surprised, but overjoyed nonetheless, placing her pen down. “What are you two doing here so early?” She asked coming around the counter and enveloping Sasuke in a tight hug.

“Niisan asked what I wanted to do today, and I told him I wanted to visit you.” He beamed, clutching her apron tightly.

“Is that so?” She replied giving Itachi a pleasant smile.

Itachi scowled, crossing his arms over his chest. “We needed to get some things anyway.” He retorted crossly.

“Alright, tell me what you need and I’ll ring it up for you.” She let go of the smaller Uchiha and was making her way around towards the cash register when Itachi’s voice stopped her.

“What we need we can’t get here.”

“Oh,” She said, crossing her arms over her chest, mimicking his pose smugly. “Is that so?”

“Hai.” Itachi confirmed.

“What exactly do you need then?” She came around the counter again and crouched next to Sasuke hugging him to her chest, running fingers through his hair. Sasuke sighed, loving the maternal attention coming from the elder woman.

“Train tickets.”

Mrs. Natsuki blinked.

“Train tickets? What do you need train tickets for? Surely, you’re not thinking of leaving.” She stood, sounding near hysterics, her fingers twisting and fidgeting with her obscenely white apron.

“Niisan?” Sasuke looked up at his elder brother in shock. “I thought we were going to stay here.” He murmured, hugging Mrs. Natsuki’s leg tightly. Itachi remained silent, burying his hands in his pockets.

The room fell still, the only sounds the whirring of the refrigerators and the tick of the wall clock above the door.

“Itachi, why are you going to leave?” She asked walking over to Itachi and searching his face for answers, with a shaky hand she combed through his bangs.

He sighed, why did women make everything so difficult? They were always trying to find the ‘scared boy behind the mask,’ even if there wasn’t one. “Because I need to find a better place to live.”

Mrs. Natsuki looked baffled. “A better place…? This is one of the smallest towns in the country, what better place is there for a family?”

“I’m not looking for a family place, just somewhere with a job and an apartment.” Itachi muttered. “I could care less of how family oriented it is.”

Sasuke glanced up sharply, staring Itachi down with wide eyes. “You only need a job, Niisan?” He asked quietly before looking towards his replica mother. “Mrs. Natsuki you could give Itachi-Niisan a job, right?”

She studied Sasuke’s face with an awed look. “That’s a brilliant idea Sasuke.” She said, dropping her hand to her side and stepping back. She visibly perked up, tucking a few strands of loose hair behind her ear. “You could work here, though I’m not positive how much we could pay you, but I‘m sure-”

“Who needs a job?” Mr. Natsuki asked, wiping his oil covered hands on a rag as he wandered through the backdoor.

Although his wife had a resemblance to the Uchiha boys’ mother, he in no way resembled their father. He was shorter, rounder and less severe than their father had been. But, there was still something a little off about him, some odd behavioral tick that made Itachi watch him constantly. Perhaps, Itachi thought, it was just a thing with other men in general that he didn’t like.

Mrs. Natsuki hurried over to her husband’s side, grasping his upper arm with a beaming smile. “Itachi does dear.” She said sweetly, no doubt trying to coax him into letting her sign him up for the dull existence of a store clerk. “He says if he can’t get a job here he and Sasuke won’t have to move.”

Sasuke nodded enthusiastically to her twisting of his words. Itachi gave her a bitter look, he distinctively remembered telling both of them that it was a definite decision, but he remained quiet waiting to see where this went.

“Well, we can’t have that can we?” He asked with a grin moving to cup a smudged hand to Sasuke’s cheek. “I’m sure there’s something he could do,” He turned addressing Itachi instead. “You look like a sturdy lad, there’s more than enough heavy work around here that I’m getting to old to do, that I‘m positive you could do it.”

Itachi sighed, eyebrows knitting in a small scowl. “I’m sure there is work to be done,” He started calmly. “But, there is no way that I’ll be able to get both Sasuke and myself up before dawn to make a nearly two hour walk into town.” He was feeling like he was right back at home, arguing with his parents again, which was the only time he really spoke with them.

The elder man looked towards his wife who was chewing her bottom lip in thought. She moved towards Sasuke wiping the grease stains off his face with her apron. “You could always move in here with us.” She said softly. “You’re welcome to, and you could always go back to your home on the weekends.”

“Please Niisan?” Sasuke begged, running over to tug on his shorts. Itachi bent down, letting Sasuke loop his arms around his neck. “I don’t want to leave again.” He murmured, meekly.

He knew it was a bad idea, that could only lead to complications in their easy lifestyle, and he knew that if they stayed in one spot too long some type of search team no doubt looking for him would find them. But, Sasuke’s stupid weak little whine and his slender frame cuddled up to Itachi was clouding up whatever sense of intelligence he had left.

“Fine.” Itachi hissed.

“Good,” Mrs. Natsuki said with a smile. “Because I have a ton of errands to run today and no one to watch the store. So, while I’m gone you can do it for me.” She giggled, waving Itachi over to the register, while taking a quick glance at the clock. “All you have to do is type the price in here,” She pointed to a numerous amount of keys. “And the amount given and it’ll tell you the change.”

Itachi didn’t reply. Instead he watched her with mild irritation, he knew how to work a cash register; he wasn‘t stupid. Sasuke seemed overjoyed, his little body wiggling around in Itachi’s grip until the elder Uchiha was forced to set him down on the counter.

“I’m sorry to put you to work right away, dear, but I’m already behind schedule, and I‘ve really got to go. Under other circumstances I wouldn‘t do this, but I trust you‘ll be responsible, and I‘ll only be gone a few hours.” She leant over kissing Itachi’s cheek and then Sasuke’s while she tossed her apron to the eldest brother. “See you later.” She said softly with a diminutive wave and a jingle from the tiny bell.

“Bye!” Sasuke waved back furiously before turning around on the counter to face his elder brother. The three males were left in awkward silence, Sasuke nearly twitching with the need to say something.

Mr. Natsuki cleared his throat, snatching up his rag again. “I’ll be in the back if you need anything.” He tapped Sasuke on the nose with a smile. “Be good.” He winked, disappearing through the doorway leading to the back.

Itachi was scowling quietly to himself, settling down in the stool behind the counter with a grunt. What a perfect way to spend a beautiful day; shop sitting.

“Niisan, how much longer until people come?” Sasuke whined impatiently. Itachi rolled his eyes, boredly flipping the page of his magazine.

“I don’t know Sasuke.” He replied quietly.

The store was unbelievably silent; the only sounds the droning of the refrigerators and the ticking of the clock. Oh, yes, and Sasuke’s whining. It had almost been an hour since Mrs. Natsuki left the store to them, and not one person had stepped a foot inside. Itachi could tell it was near noon without looking at the clock. The way the light caught little pieces of dust floating around as it filtered through the large glass windows was beaming through at an unmistakable angle.

“But I’m bored!” The younger huffed, ceasing his kicking. Itachi put his magazine down and moved to stand between his brother’s parted knees.

“Stop complaining.” Itachi ordered, rubbing his palms on the lean covered thighs.

“But-”

“Shh.” He silenced, pressing a long finger against Sasuke’s soft lips. “You have no patience.” He whispered, nuzzling the boy’s neck, flicking his tongue out to tease. Sasuke shifted towards the edge of the countertop, splitting his legs further apart to accommodate Itachi’s waist. He mewled in the back of his throat, tilting his head back to bare more skin.

Itachi kissed and nipped his way around his brother’s throat, traveling already memorized flesh with familiarity. He bit just under the smaller boy’s chin, lapping at the reddened mark in apology. Sasuke moaned, arching into Itachi’s chest, his arms coming to tightly wined around his brother’s neck.

Itachi slipped his fingers under Sasuke’s t-shirt, tracing patterns against his chest. His fingertips brushed a flat pink nipple, petting the soft skin into hardness before tweaking and pinching the tender nub. The younger whimpered lowly, his eyes snapping shut.

“Niisan…” He said softly, his hips pitching upwards to grind against his brother’s belly. Itachi silenced him with a kiss, parting his lips with a hot tongue. He skimmed the inside of Sasuke’s mouth, twisting and sucking and exploring the moist grotto as he cupped the backs of Sasuke’s thighs, lifting the boy up and taking a step backwards.

Itachi dropped down onto the stool behind him, the smaller Uchiha’s legs dangling on either side of his hips. He pulled back, panting against Sasuke’s lips, watching the boy through lowered lashes. Sasuke was pretty. There was no other way to put it, he had fairer skin, darker hair, and softer features than his brother, making him appear feminine and frail. Itachi smirked against his mouth, gently pushing against the plush flesh before pulling back and nipping hard.

Sasuke groaned and shifted his pelvis awkwardly against his brother’s, their position making it harder to create friction. He abandoned that idea and smoothed his hands down Itachi’s chest, clenching and curling in the dark fabric each time the elder hit a particularly sensitive spot on his neck. His thin fingers caught on the button of the khaki shorts and Itachi tipped his head back with a heated breath escaping his lips.

“Sasuke!” He panted, while warm hands dipped into his shorts, pulling his erection free. The younger Uchiha smiled, his dark eyes shining mischievously as he pumped the hard length slowly. Itachi was surprised at his brother’s bold behavior, usually he’d initiate some contact and let Itachi take over, but it seemed he had other plans today. Sasuke’s fingers were more confidant then they’d ever been, they stroked, petted, and danced up and down his erection with more grace then they’d ever had.

There was a noise near the entrance to the store alerting Itachi to potential customers as he nearly threw Sasuke off his lap and onto the floor with a soft grunt. He had just enough time to lean his elbows against the counter before a diminutive flock of teenagers meandered through the door. There were seven in total, two blondes, four brunets, and a redhead.

Itachi fidgeted with a newspaper previously laid down by Mrs. Natsuki, painfully aware his erection went unsatisfied and uncovered. He kept his head down, pretending to be fully engrossed in reading while he was really paying strict attention to the group.

“Oh, wow,” One of the girl’s said, leaning to whisper to the other three. “I’ve never seen him before.” She gestured towards Itachi who was praying they didn’t find anything they needed and left so he could get back to more ‘stimulating’ activities.

“Shit, he’s hot!” A brunet piped in, glancing over the redhead’s shoulder. “Ne, Akiko, why don’t you ask him what planet he came from so we can all go get one?” She giggled shrilly, clutching to one of the boys, pressing her ample breasts into his chest. “I’m only kidding!” She kissed his cheek at his frown.

“I think I might,” Akiko replied with a confident wink.

Oh, wonderful, Itachi thought, just what he needed. He glanced up when she neared and let out a rather loud gasp, nearly collapsing against the counter as something warm and wet licked the tip of his erection. Thankfully, Akiko was deciding to wait before flirting as she darted in an out of sight behind the various racks scattered around the store.

“Sasuke!” Itachi grit out, nudging his little brother’s shoulder with his kneecap. “Not now!” His response was a hot, smiling mouth enveloping the tip of his erection. Itachi bit his lip holding back a groan, as his hips pitched forward seeking more of that tight wet heat. He pulled back licking his tongue along the shaft, slow and teasing, he fumbled with his hands, laying them against Itachi’s still clothed thighs.

The elder boy was panting shallowly, keeping his eyes on the other teens, making sure they hadn’t noticed the way his hips pitched forward when Sasuke took him back into his mouth, sliding down a little farther, fighting off his gag reflex. While Sasuke sucked, Itachi gripped the sides of the counter hard, his heart racing so fast he was sure that any moment he’d drop down dead.

Sasuke licked his tip again taking the base of the shaft in his small hand, pumping slowly as he licked up the salty precum. Itachi wasn’t sure at the moment if he liked or disliked the idea of his brother being an exhibitionist. His barely coherent mind was only able to comprehend the most simple of ideas at the moment, like just how fucking good it felt when Sasuke’s lips brushed against his balls, his supple pink tongue lapping against the over sensitized skin. He was so close, so close…

A ton of assorted candy, ice cream, and soft drinks were spilled onto the counter in front of him jostling him from his world of pleasure and back to reality. He glared up at the red headed girl, his eyes squinted and barely able to focus, while his mouth hung open to let out miniscule pants. Sasuke seemed to decide it was the perfect time to plunge back down on his cock, sending electricity through his veins.

“I-is that all?” He stuttered, his voice coming out huskier and lower than he would have liked.

“No,” Akiko replied, seeming to think the low voice and heated gaze was directed her way. “I wanna know what your name is.” She leaned forward bracing her elbows on the counter, her face hovering inches away from Itachi’s.

He grunted and rolled his eyes, trying to find some of his arrogant attitude. “That’s irrelevant.” She blinked and giggle, finding Itachi’s teasing to be endearing.

He stood straight, pushing buttons on the cash register, trying to keep his fingers from fumbling to often. Akiko kept trying to engage him in conversation, worming answers from Itachi merely because of Sasuke ministrations. Itachi shoved a hand full of coins and paper notes into her hand, glaring and daring her to stay a moment longer. Apparently, she was a courageous person.

“So, Itachi-kun, how much longer will you be staying in our lovely little village?” He supposed she was trying to be coy by twirling her long red strands around her finger.

“I don’t know,” He grit out. “But, there’s a no loitering policy here, so buy something else or get out.” He was furious, his thighs twitching with the need to grasp the back of Sasuke’s head and thrust wildly into the boy’s mouth. He was surprised he lasted this long. The said boy was still sucking away, his mouth moving lazily over Itachi’s near dribbling tip.

“I’m sure, you can let the rules slide just this once?” She murmured, her friends staying in the background near the door.

A droplet of sweat slid down Itachi’s forehead. “Get out now.” He barked startling the girl. She watched him with wide green eyes before smiling.

“Oh, I see, you’re just shy. Well, then I’ll be on my way, Ja.” She waved, blowing a kiss in his direction. Itachi scowled, clawing at the countertop.

As soon as the door was shut, his hand buried deep into Sasuke’s dark, messy locks, griping tightly and forcing the boy’s taunting little mouth onto his cock harshly. Sasuke gagged, his hands clutching either side of his brother’s hips. Itachi thrusted only twice more, his head falling back on his shoulders, long hair sticking to sweat slicked skin. His erection twitched, flooding the younger’s mouth with hot, sticky, fluid.

“Ah! Fuck!” Itachi yelped, surprising even himself. He was never one to make much noise during sex, but it felt so damn good. His body was singing with delight, every nerve becoming particularly receptive in his post orgasmic haze. He let go of Sasuke’s hair, letting the smaller boy back off and rest, his butt settling against his feet.

The youngest Uchiha heir, looked up at his brother wiping his chin with the back of his hand with an impish smile. “Was it good, Niisan?”

Itachi was panting, looking down his nose at his sibling, he lifted a heavy hand to the dark hair again mussing it up a bit, with the barest of smiles. “Brat.” He replied, kneeling down to capture Sasuke’s lips with his own, tasting himself on the other’s sweetness.

The younger broke away first, standing to kiss Itachi’s forehead, hugging his brother to him. “Love you, Niisan.” He said quietly, as Itachi tucked himself back in his pants and wrapped his arms around him, and sighed.

“You too, Otouto.”

Itachi brushed his fingertips along Sasuke’s jaw line as he leaned in for a chaste kiss, his other hand palming where the smaller’s erection should be. He blinked, brow furrowing.

“Don’t worry,” Sasuke smiled, cheekily. “I did it myself.”

Itachi raised an eyebrow shaking his head, lifting Sasuke up onto the counter. He snatched at the stool, dragging it closer so he could pillow his head in his brother’s lap.

“Itachi?” Sasuke said softly.

“Hn?”

“I like it here, we should stay.” But the elder was already napping quietly in his lap, Sasuke sighed and picked up a pen and began doodling on the newspaper, while he waited for Mrs. Natsuki to return, or for Itachi to wake up, whatever came first.
♠ ♠ ♠
God! Finally! This is the most evil chappy in the world! Although I must say I enjoyed writing the blowjob scene! *Wink* If you’ve ever heard the song ‘Milkshake’ by Kelis, this makes me think of it. I’m not a big fan of R&B, it’s just that this song is funny when you finally find out what the whole meaning of ’Milkshake’ is. ^_^

It most definitely won’t take this long to write another chapter, I’m so sorry for not updating. Oh, and in other news, if I forgot to mention it, after I finish this fic and take a little break to write mindless PWP’s I’ll be working on a new fic called Memoirs of a Nymphomaniac. It’s a Naruto centric story, where there isn’t much else but pointless sex between Naruto and just about every male hottie in the series! Hehe, I’m so dirty! Bad, SpasticShinigami, bad!