Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Thirteen: Socializing

A little over a month later found Itachi still employed under the Natsuki’s. He wouldn’t call himself worried, so much as annoyed, at the attempts on his life. The shinobi were of no concern of his. However, Konoha must have been planning something much bigger.

“Almost finished, Itachi?” Mrs. Natsuki asked politely, dusting a shelf nearby.

“Hai.” He replied, sweeping more dirt into his accumulating pile.

Sasuke was just outside the store, still visible through the large glass windows at the front. He was bent over something with a few other children around his age gazing curiously, pointing animatedly at the unseen object. He stood up straight suddenly his mouth moving, but wordless through the glass as he hooked his thumbs through the belt loops on his cutoff shorts, white t-shirt shifting in the slight breeze.

“So, have you thought about coming with us this evening?” The elder woman asked, leaning on her elbows against the counter, a dirty purple rag hanging over one shoulder.

“What for?” He replied, scowling over his shoulder before looking back to his work.

“Well, Sasuke for one, he’ll miss you if your not there.”

“It’s not like I’m leaving town.” He grumbled quietly, reaching for the dustpan. Mrs. Natsuki sighed and shook her head before retreating into the backroom.

Itachi spared another cold glance in her general direction, scooping up the rest of the dust, not fully getting rid of that inevitable little line of dirt that never seemed to fade no matter how many times you swept. With a groan of displeasure and a crack from his protesting knees, he stood moving to the clear door and tossing the grime outside. He stared at Sasuke, who was presently sitting under the windowsill, his bare feet crossed at the ankle, with his arms loosely wrapped around his knees.

“Otouto, don’t go too far from the store, dinner will be ready soon.”

Sasuke blinked up at him and smiled. “Hai!” He replied happily, hopping up from his seat he hugged Itachi’s apron clad waist. “Ne, Niisan are you coming with us tonight?”

Itachi shrugged noncommittally.

“Oh, please Niisan?” Sasuke begged. “You have to see my costume!”

“Costume?” He asked. The younger clamped a hand over his mouth, eyes wide. “What about a costume?” Sasuke shook his head firmly, refusing answers; the taller boy cocked his eyebrow, watching him with curiosity.

“It’s for the festival tonight.” The redheaded freckled boy slightly behind Sasuke answered. “You’ve got to wear a costume to get in to the main area.” He nodded in affirmation.

“Is that so?” Itachi replied, smirking deviously. “And what will you be?” The boy appeared ecstatic at the question looking up at Itachi with eager eyes.

He flashed a smile that was missing teeth. “I’m going as a shinobi!” He boasted.

Itachi nearly beamed with the idea of handing the kid a few of his shuriken and waiting in morbid hope that after a while he would lose and eye or two. Perhaps he could give him a kunai and hang around until he ended up stabbing himself and possibly a friend. Instead he gave an amused little smirk and leaned heavily against his broom, turning towards Sasuke.

“And you’re going to be?” He prompted, waiting for the other Uchiha’s answer.

“A neko.” The boy replied blushing prettily while twisting his hands in his shirttail, scuffing his bare toes in the dirt.

“Oh,” Itachi could feel the bottom corner of his lip twitch as he clenched his teeth in agony, fighting against the onslaught of naughty mental images. “That’s nice.”

He’d been on many odd missions in his life, including the time he was hired as protection to a rather promiscuous elderly man, whom of which had a penchant for younger boys, costumes, and bondage. Oh, what he’d seen that night…

Itachi remembered distinctly what happened to those little neko-boys on the inside of the rather upscale club they visited. The kitties were the ones that were tied up, fucked, disciplined, humiliated, and forced to cum on their master’s will. They were nearly always aroused, dressed up and dragged about on leashes with fluffy paws, tails, and ears, and if he could recall correctly; most of them were obscenely flexible.

His train of thought rocketing straight towards ’Dirty-Ville’ took a detour when Snaggletooth -as he’d come to call the redhead- piped up asking the time. “Near six.” Itachi had managed to mumble, virtually having to tear his glassy eyes away from Sasuke.

“Oh, gosh Sasuke, I’ve gotta go, I’m already late for dinner!” Sasuke gave the other boy a weak smile, his cheeks only slightly pink.

Watching as the mop of red hair darted away behind the slowly parting crowd, Itachi turned to his younger brother using one hand to pull him towards his chest. “You’re going to be a very cute cat, Otoutosan.” Itachi murmured, his one arm supporting the broom while the other sifted through Sasuke’s bangs, sliding down to rest on his blushing cheek.

“You think so?” He asked bashfully, burying his face in the white fabric of Itachi’s apron.

“Oh, yes the cutest.” The barest of twitches to the corner of his mouth gave away his amusement at the rather innocent question.

---------------

Itachi rolled his head against the edge of the white metal tub. His fingertips and toes had long since wrinkled but he was still lazing in the now cool bath water. One part of him was waiting until Sasuke and his little cat suit left so he could fantasize on his own rather than embarrass himself in public, while the other half was itching to see what kind of ensemble Mrs. Natsuki had no doubt cooked up.

“Itachi, we’re nearly ready to go are you sure you don’t want to come with us?” He was idly toeing the faucet at the moment, his thoughts running amok. “Itachi?” Maybe if he didn’t answer she’d go away…

“Coming.” He grumbled out, Sasuke probably would be wearing some cute little out fit that covered almost everything anyway, there was no way that old woman was going to put him in anything remotely perverted.

“Okay, but don’t take too long dressing, we’ll be waiting down in the shop.”

He grunted, stepping out of the tub with a soft splash of water and the groan of his wet skin against the metal. He padded across the floor towards the toilet, upon which he’d placed his towel. With a sigh, he rung out his hair and wrapped the fluffy white towel around his waist, snapping his hair band around his wrist and letting out the bathwater almost as an afterthought.

He headed to his and Sasuke’s room, nearly throwing open the door and closing it with a soft kick. He poked around his wardrobe for a minuet or so, selecting an all black outfit consisting of a t-shirt and pants that stopped around mid-calf. Toweling himself dry and dressing quickly before tying back his hair, he gave himself a once over in the mirror on the back of the door.

Staring back at him was a moody looking teenager with thick lashed almond shaped eyes, high cheekbones, a strong jaw, and pale full lips. He snorted, tighting his ponytail and making his way downstairs. Oh, yeah he sure was manly looking.

Waiting there was his employers/ pseudo-family and of course, Sasuke. Dear God help him…

“How do I look, Niisan?” He asked, turning in a circle with quickly flushing cheeks and glossy parted lips.

The boy was dressed mostly in black, and very scantily so. His shorts barely made it to mid thigh, while his sleeveless shirt only just made it to his waist. Upon each wrist and ankle was a fluffy cuff of white fur with a small silver bell attached to it. There was a thin band of black satin running around his neck simulating a collar, Itachi supposed, that held the same bell. A pair of fluffy looking cat ears sat atop his head, and, of course, bouncing against his rather shapely bottom, was a long black tail tipped with white fur.

Itachi’s throat had never in his life been this dry, as he tried to dig his mind out of the gutter and voice something back to his younger brother. “Like a cat.” He croaked.

“Thank you!” Sasuke chirped, hugging Itachi tightly, the elder swallowed audibly.

“Well, boys we should be going then.” Mrs. Natsuki said with a smile, holding open the front door. “We don’t want to miss anything do we?” She was also dressed for the occasion, with long purple and black robes complete with a matching broom and purse, and topped off with a crooked witch’s hat.

Upon stepping outside they were sucked into the post-sunset herd of costumed and un-costumed people heading towards the town core. Reaching out with his right hand to snag the back of Sasuke’s shirt before he got run over by some idiot not paying attention to his surroundings.

“I’m fine, Niisan.” He protested, wiggling out of his brother’s grasp. Itachi sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets, trying to ignore the unintelligible drone of the crowd as they were herded along. This had to top the charts on worst experiences in his life, having people poking and colliding with his back and sides, practically shouting in his ear and stepping on the backs of his ankles, this clearly sucked.

Especially with his newfound fetish walking on two legs in front of him.

Sasuke’s cat tail was still rhythmically bouncing against his ass, swaying back and forth like a metronome, and catching wandering gazes. He did look like a cat, a rather naughty cat, but a cat nonetheless. His ears almost seemed perked in curiosity to match his attitude as he watched in amazement as witches, gremlins, vampires, fairies, and other various creatures passed him by.

“I love this festival the most.” Mrs. Natsuki sighed.

Itachi gave her a speculative look. “It’s like Halloween.” She smiled.

“We don’t celebrate Halloween here, just this festival to signify the end of summer.”

“I don’t see how a bunch of lunatics in costumes shows the end of summer.”

“I’m not that sure either, but everyone else seems to think it’s a good idea.”

Itachi scowled. “I still think its Halloween, only earlier.”

The town square was brightly lit with paper lanterns of black, orange and the occasional purple, and there were decorations of all shapes and sizes. In the windows and on the doorsteps of most of the shops were jack-o-lanterns; some of them shrewdly cut while others could be considered pieces of art. There had never been anything like this in Konoha.

“Look!” Sasuke yelled excitedly, pointing towards the water fountain, it was decorated much the same as everything else but with an added touch, bubbles poured from the top half to the bottom creating multicolored reflections on the tan stone. It looked as if everyone in the town had shown up and was now meandering through the crowds pausing to play games, buy food, or compete in contests.

“So, Sasuke what do you want to do first?” Mrs. Natsuki asked, her husband trailing behind her in much the same disposition as Itachi.

“Um,” He paused tapping his chin. “I want to-”

Unfortunately, Itachi never heard the end of his sentence, having been struck with an odd case of being watched. He could almost feel the eyes burning in the back of his head as he turned just a little glancing over his shoulder inconspicuously. All around him were people, some masked, others not. He cursed himself for having the audacity to come into a place like this, where cover for a foe was expected.

Feeling a sudden rush of claustrophobia he restlessly searched the crowd, his eyes darting from place to place. There was a faint hint of both familiar and unfamiliar chakra signatures to his left, but as soon as he’d caught a glance in that direction a flock of festival goers crossed his path blocking his view.

“Ne, Niisan are you coming or what?” Sasuke asked mischievously, bells jingling as he leapt forward to grab Itachi’s hand and dragging the wary boy away. The apprehension eased away from Itachi’s mind as the scrutinized feeling became absent and he was left with feelings of boredom and irritation.

He hated crowds.

Fourteen games, three snow cones, and two bags of cotton candy later Itachi was sitting slouched on a bench, his arms slung over the back. Sasuke was nearly vibrating with the sugar rush he accumulated over the evening, and the Natsuki’s were nowhere to be found. There was a tinkle of bells and a bounce of a fluffy black tail and Itachi found himself with a lap full of Sasuke.

“Niisan!” He whined. “I want to go find something to do, it’s boring just sitting here.” The youngest Uchiha bounced excitedly setting off another round of suppressed perversion in the elder, more libido driven, brother.

“Sasuke, please don’t do that.” His head throbbed, the booming music, noisy partyers, screaming kids were starting to get to him.

There was a jolt of pleasure that shot down the back of Itachi’s neck as his brother continued his energetic actions. Casting a cautious glance around the area he stood, dropping Sasuke to the ground and grasping his hand tightly, pulling him away from the bench and into the throng of people.

“Come on.” He muttered.

Skirting around the central dance floor and ducking past the bar where Mr. Natsuki was positioned, his wife nowhere in sight, they made their way to the opposite side of the festival.

“Niisan, where are we going?” Sasuke called, tripping and stumbling, scuffing his little black shoes against the cobblestone, and wincing as Itachi’s hold tightened. The elder never replied, dragging him instead into a dark alleyway. “Nii-”

“Shh,” Itachi cut in, pressing his fingers to Sasuke’s mouth and pushing him up against the cold, damp wall. Shivering, the younger blinked up at his brother with wide black orbs.

Callused fingertips caressed his cheek, tracing his jaw line and following it to the edge of his collar. The fingers ran across the dark fabric, flicking the attached silver bell, making it shudder and rattle with a high-pitched tinkle. A palm was pressed against his shoulder, sliding down his arm before coming back up to cup his cheek tilting his head back. Watching with an amused smirk as his little brother’s lips fell open in invitation, Itachi leaned forward, catching the plump bottom lip with his teeth making the smaller gasp and arch his neck, seeking for more contact.

“Uh uh,” He chided, tapping Sasuke’s nose. “I’m in charge now, you’ll do as I say.”

The boy whimpered, his chest heaving, cheeks becoming stained with a faint blush. Itachi nudged his nose along the other’s chin, urging his head to the side as he attacked the slender column of neck, his teeth catching on the black ribbon. Sasuke moaned, his fingers coming to tangle in his brother’s hair, only to be knocked to his sides with a grunt from the elder.

Itachi licked the collar, pleased when it became damp under his tongue. He moved upwards, nipping Sasuke’s earlobe, taking the tender flesh in his mouth and sucking hard. The boy shuddered weakly, feeling utterly controlled.

The older Uchiha murmured words in his ear, so low and deep that they we’re essentially unintelligible, but Sasuke could tell he was being spoken to like one would a pet cat, being cooed softly to as Itachi’s palms travel down his sides. The hands stop on his waist, hesitant for a moment before he slipped into the shorts, his fingers groping the steadily forming erection.

“Niisan…” Sasuke whimpered, wanting to move, but unable to disobey his elder brother.

“Hush.” Itachi’s soothed, kneeling in front of Sasuke and pulling his shorts down, the article getting caught around his knees. The elder boy pressed a kiss to his hip, nibbling the flushed skin gently, delighting in the tinkle of bells as Sasuke clawed at the wall behind him.

Itachi’s fingers fluttered and skid across his skin, tracing invisible patterns in adoration. Sasuke felt loved, devoted to, and he never wanted to leave this place, though whether he meant this town or his brother’s arms he wasn’t so sure.

“Ah!” He cried as Itachi bit a particularly sensitive spot. His sibling’s lips were hot, and in great contrast to his cold fingertips that ghosted the outside of his thighs.

Sasuke felt pressure to the back of his knee and lifted his leg, watching through half-lidded eyes as Itachi removed both his shoes, placing them just to the side. Next went his shorts, sliding slowly down his slender limbs and pooling at his feet. He stepped clear of them upon hearing the distinct purr of a lowering zipper and the swish of dark fabric catching around his brother’s pale thighs.

Itachi stepped forward again, tipping Sasuke’s chin back as he prodded the tip of his erection against the boy’s swollen lips. “Suck.” He demanded, while an impatient whimper worked its way out of Sasuke’s throat. “Now.” Itachi added, his tone strict and forceful. The younger brother swallowed, stepping forward and placing his lips around his brother’s engorged member.

Itachi sighed, his head tipping back before tilting right back down, watching as his cock slipped in and out of Sasuke’s mouth. His fingers traced the black cat ears, gliding down into silky dark locks, and downward still until he was cupping his brother’s cheek, listening intently to the wet sucking sounds coming from the younger boy.

His breath hitched. “S-Sasuke, stop.” He panted, gripping the smaller boy’s head in his hand. Thick lashed black eyes peered up at him mischievously before there was a hard suck administered to his tip, a tongue darting out to tease the underside.

With a growl Itachi reached down and gripped his brother’s jaw in his hand, pressuring his mouth open. “Bad kitty,” He hissed, and Sasuke whined. “Turn around.” The younger complied, turning and bracing his hands against the wall, palms splayed.

Itachi found himself missing the dark fluffy tail as he bent behind Sasuke, kissing and nibbling his way down the younger boy’s back stopping just above his bottom, spreading the shapely cheeks with his hands, reveling in the gasp that escaped Sasuke’s throat. He bit into one cheek, running a finger down the younger boy’s crack, smirking against his skin as Sasuke let out a low moan. Itachi moved back a little eyeing the wrinkled pink opening in front of him hungrily.

“You’ve been a naughty kitty, Sasuke.” The younger boy whimpered, his back arching as he thrust his bottom out. Itachi swallowed dryly, licking his lips before dipping his head down and running his tongue over Sasuke’s hole lightly.

“Niisan!” He squealed, his hips flexing violently. Itachi gave him a feral smile, lapping and prodding the small puckered entrance, wiggling his tongue past the first ring of muscle.

He moved back, sucking two fingers into his mouth, watching with shaded eyes as Sasuke panted, hands fisting against the hard stone wall. Pulling his wet fingers from his mouth, he moved the first one towards Sasuke’s opening, brushing against the soft patch of skin in warning before driving in steadily. He rocked his finger in and back out, laying openmouthed kisses across his brother’s lower back.

“M-More!” Sasuke cried, pushing his hips back in eagerness. Itachi obeyed, pushing the second slick finger in, which was met with a little more resistance. He kept pushing though and Sasuke didn’t seem to mind, if his little squeaks of pleasure were anything to go by. The younger of the two was panting and shaking, his fingers trembling as they tried to find purchase against the unyielding alleyway walls, sending his bells into a frenzy. “Please!”

Retrieving his fingers to rewet them, Itachi sighed against his pretty younger brother’s back, his lips feeling their way along the spotless expanse of milky skin. “Soon, if you’re good.” He positioned three fingers this time, pushing in with an apologetic lick to the edge of Sasuke’s entrance.

The younger boy winced a little, reaching around behind him to grasp Itachi’s wrist in his hand, forcing the other boy’s fingers deeper finally striking his prostate dead on instead of the teasing touches his brother were giving him. “Oh…” He panted, arching his back.

Itachi growled, wrenching his hand away. “Naughty kitty.”

Sasuke whined, mewling low in his throat, pleading with his eyes when Itachi spun him around. The elder boy looked ravenous, as if he wanted to devour Sasuke down to the last little bit. Itachi spit into his hand, slathering the slick substance onto his near aching cock.

Itachi gripped Sasuke’s hips tightly pulling him up into his arms. “Wrap your legs around my waist.” He ordered. Sasuke conformed, locking his ankles together, before the elder boy stopped him. “Wait,” He whispered deviously, while gripping one of his slender thighs in a callused palm and pushing upwards, hooking his knee over his shoulder, the other leg securely wrapped around his waist. Sasuke groaned.

“Niisan,” He panted. “Please now, please!”

“Why, you were such a bad kitty weren’t you?” The elder boy replied mockingly. Sasuke whined sharply, his fingers clutching Itachi’s shoulders tightly.

“Please Niisan,” He begged. “I’ll be a good kitty I swear!”

Itachi’s erection grazed the inside of his thighs, bumping against his balls, then the older boy shifted angling his hips so his erection brushed against Sasuke’s entrance, making him whine. The elder boy pressed his hips to Sasuke‘s, rubbing his saliva coated erection against his ass while he awkwardly tried to balance him in one arm and position his cock with the other. The smaller boy bit his lips, nearly tearing the skin as he panted, feeling the burn of his brother’s entrance.

Itachi let out a shaky breath as he settled himself, listening to the few children run by, giggling happily. Sasuke was trembling, his pants directly hitting the elder boy’s ear.

“Ni-Niisan please!” He whispered, Itachi nodded stiffly, dropping his dominating exterior for a moment, long enough to draw his cock out with a groan, before pushing it back in with a grunt. He thrusted in awkwardly for a moment, while adjusting to the position, but before long he’d created a rhythm, rocking forward and pulling back swiftly, alternately pushing Sasuke into the cold wall behind him, and drawing away.

Itachi nipped his ear, kissing and sucking every bit of skin he could reach, leaving small hickies behind. “So fucking pretty…” He gasped, thrusting in faster and harder, hitting Sasuke’s prostate every few thrusts. “So pretty, and all mine…”

The younger boy moaned, arching his back at the words, trying to force himself down on his brother’s cock.

“Touch yourself, Sasuke.” Itachi breathed, watching the smaller boy through smoky eyes. Sasuke drew in a breath, swallowing to try and get some moisture back in his throat. He reached his hand down grasping his own straining erection in his hand, groaning from the contact. Itachi hissed out more obscenities, thrusting faster.

Sasuke blushed and tried to look away, but Itachi caught his chin, his thrusting pitching the younger boy against the wall. “Look at me.” He demanded forcing the younger’s face back in place and Sasuke whimpered. Itachi lapped his way down Sasuke’s neck, laying a soft kiss against his flushed skin.

The crowd screamed, Itachi thrust, and Sasuke panted, his breath coming out in little hitches. The elder boy nipped the ribbon with his teeth, pulling the soft fabric, the bell clanking loudly. “Niisan!” Sasuke yelped, his hand stilling it’s furious movement as he came in his hand, watching as Itachi tensed, spilling over the edge just after him, his fingers tightening enough to leave bruises.

Sasuke couldn’t have cared less as the waves of ecstasy rolled over him washing away any discomfort about his position, a knee shoved next to a shoulder, his brother’s still twitching cock stuffed up his ass, and the cold damp wall behind him pressing harshly into his back. He purred as he fell from his perch at the crest of his orgasm, watching as his elder brother did the same. “Niisan,” He murmured, nuzzling the older boy’s sweaty cheek, licking the bead of sweat sliding down his cheek. “I love you.”

Itachi was too tired to respond, resting his head against Sasuke’s shoulder, catching his breath. There was a clatter at the opening to the alley, and both boys turned their heads lazily, untroubled about the prospect of being caught. Itachi’s eyes focused slowly, taking in the female form in front of him.

“Konbanwa, Okaasan.” He drawled, giving his shocked mother a sly smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! Yes, I know, Sasuke would probably never want to be a cat for Halloween, or whatever, but you KNOW Itachi would be kinky for Sasuke-kitty! *Snickers* And yeah, I did move the story along because I knew if I had kept them there for that long and going through almost every week or so I would have died, and you guys would probably not be reading anything else from me for a long while. I hate this part of the story…it’s so boring!

Oh, and Uchiha Mikoto was actually a jounin, just in case anyone didn’t know. Anyway, I’ll go work on the next bit, tootles!

~SS