Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Sixteen: Getting Back Into Routine

Beams of light shattered through the fitful sleep Itachi had managed to pull upon himself. Sasuke, as per usual for a boy his age, was out of bed and probably out of the house, maybe he was even playing with that Naruto kid. Gods only knew with him.

The room was bathed in fluttery early autumn light and quiet as a monastery so much so that it was becoming eerie. Although, that was to be expected when you were used to waking up with Sasuke’s angry stomach growling in your ear every morning, even though now he should be used to this silence after nearly two weeks in separate rooms. Itachi sighed, twisting a lock of loose hair around his finger, pulling it to his lips he nibbled on the nearly-ebony strands, much the same as Sasuke had done only weeks before.

The soft knock that rapped on the other side of the door seemed almost jolting in this unusual period of space, but was the noise was welcome, it added normality to the moment.

“Itachi, it’s nearly eleven.” Mikoto said quietly, pausing before continuing on, fingers barely touching the door as she traced the lines in the wood. “I need to do a few errands, so if you wouldn’t mind coming down to watch the food for me…”

Ah, yes one of the clan’s many bachelors was getting ready to tie the knot, and who was there to bake for this…‘blessed’ event, why Mikoto of course! Every time someone decided to join himself or herself in matrimony it seemed as though the whole family helped out to make the event even larger than the one prior. Itachi could remember a wedding that had taken place almost a half a year ago, it had taken nearly three days just for the food and this time was no exception.

The process of getting up and dressed was purely automatic. The usual everyday pull and tug of pants and shirt, with the zip and button to top it off. Then came the brush moving in even strokes, firm and steady, the snags of sleep-manufactured knots not even getting a flinch for their troubles.

“Itachi?”

“I’m coming.” He answered, voice already feeling hoarse from lack of use, which was surprising considering his usual speech normality was speak when spoken to and only then.

“Thank you.” Murmured the voice on the other side of the door as footsteps retreated down the hallway and down the stairs.

Itachi slid the door open, closing it quickly behind him out of habit more than to hide anything, after all there really wasn’t anything to hide, what with Sasuke out of his sight most of the time. It wasn’t as if the younger boy had forgotten about him, on the contrary Sasuke was the one hurt the hardest by this seperation, the younger boy had often wandered into his room early in the morning begging and pleading to be touched, at first intimately, but now he was just craving for comforting contact, both were equally as hard to turn away.

The stairs squeaked under Itachi’s weight as he followed his mother down to the kitchen.

Some nights Sasuke would sneak into his room with rather dark intentions for a boy his age. He would slip through the darkened hall and through the closed door making his way to Itachi’s bed, covering his mouth with one hand to stifle his harsh breaths before using it as an aid to crawl onto the bed.

“Niisan,” He would whisper, little fingers working on the ties of Itachi’s sleep pants. It was the fourth night of being back home that the elder Uchiha had broken to Sasuke’s demands and slipped his clothing to the floor before working on his brother’s. It was hard to keep unnoticed Sasuke was rather…vocal.

“Ah!” The younger had squealed, pushing his hips down violently, ruby lips parted and wet with his brother’s precum, his body slick with sweat. Often Itachi would have to shove a finger, or three, in the younger boy’s mouth to shut him up, but it was always worth it. Sasuke would treat his digits like his cock; he’d worship them with starry eyes as he came, watching Itachi with rapt admiration and love.

On the sixth night when Sasuke had come again, Itachi was determined to turn him away, however determination is oft faulty with something akin to perfection fluttering around, like Sasuke for example. The younger had climbed upon the bed while the elder feigned sleep, refusing to “wake.”

Sasuke first started at the top, kissing his brother’s prone lips and trying to coax some ounce of wakefulness into the elder form. Itachi refused to budge but apparently ‘Little Itachi’ had other ideas.

“Please wake Niisan,” He pleaded in a breathy murmur, tiny fingers and lips walking lower on Itachi’s chest until they reached the hem of his boxers. The little fingers didn’t stop there; instead they kept going, discovering his hardness as he pushed the cotton material down his elder brother’s legs. It was at this point that Itachi had been thankful for his skills as a ninja.

Sasuke had removed his pajamas before even entering the room this time and simply laid himself nude across Itachi’s upper right thigh. The moment was burned into Itachi’s memory for eternity as Sasuke continued his toying and grasped the elder Uchiha’s cock in his small hand and pumped, lapping up the pooling liquid at the tip. He rocked against Itachi’s thigh, spreading his legs wider and rutting against his brother faster as he came closer to the edge. Sasuke refused to allow any movement that signaled Itachi’s pulling away from his mouth as he suckled and licked the familiar length.

The fact of knowing that Sasuke had less will to fight against primal urges made the act even better, or worse depending on your position of the whole thing. Sasuke looked so cute like that, sweaty with his hair matted to his forehead, body glistening and plastered to Itachi’s leg, hands griping the base of his brother’s cock tightly while his mouth worked quickly, fumbling and portraying his childish innocence despite his acquired skill.

When he came though, it was a scene Itachi had filed away for repeated later use. Sasuke had jerked against his leg, hips crushing his smaller penis to the elder’s thigh, his cum spattering across the milky, usually unexposed skin. “Mm!” He’d half moaned, half whimpered, free hand twisting in the sheets, as his mouth retreated from Itachi’s cock with a wet pop he shuddered violently, tipping his head back with an open mouth in a silent ‘O’ of ecstasy, the rapid pitching of his hips slowing as he calmed down.

As soon as his little dazed spell was over Sasuke shuffled down Itachi’s thigh, squeaking as jolts of pleasure attacked his system whenever his sensitive member dragged against Itachi’s thigh. The next thing Itachi knew there was a hot, pink, tongue pressed against him, lapping away the steadily drying cum. Sasuke lapped up his own cum before smacking his lips and moving higher again to engulf his brother’s length in his mouth finishing him off quickly before kissing the elder goodnight and with one sad soft little sigh he retreated back to his room.

The seventh night Itachi was sitting on his bed waiting this time. He welcomed his younger brother with a vacant stare, gesturing forward as Sasuke paused in the doorway. This night was the first of many much harder ones as Itachi jerked his brother off and sent him away as quickly as possible. Sasuke had looked crestfallen, fat glittering tears welling up in his confused eyes as he wandered back to bed, Itachi on the other hand was completely neutral, on the outside anyways…the inside was pitched with a hue of rage for the situation. On a normal, or not so normal, basis he would have pleased Sasuke in a proper way, keeping him at his side in bed and snuggled up to the smaller boy as he slept.

The eighth night went much the same, as did the ninth, the tenth however was a different story. Sasuke appeared in the doorway as he usually did every other day or two, and like usual he waited until Itachi gestured to come forward and did as he always did; climbed into Itachi’s lap and settled there only this time when the elder reached for his underwear Sasuke curled in on himself and knocked Itachi’s hands away, latching to his brother for support.

The elder Uchiha allowed this and protectively wrapped his arms around the younger and waited for him to pass into the slumbering world before carrying him to his bedroom and bestowing a tender kiss to his brow.

“Sleep well, Otouto.” He whispered brushing back the younger’s ebony locks.

It had nearly been a week since the last visit, Sasuke had seemed to just stop coming and if his attitude of disappearing whenever Itachi was around was anything to go by, he was angry, confused and feeling worse than when the whole process of late night visits began. It was crushing to know.

“Itachi, all I need for you to do is stir the chocolate every minute or so and make sure nothing in the oven burns.” His mother paused, testing the chocolate’s consistency herself before clucking her tongue. “Anyway, you shouldn’t have to do much, and I think I’ll be back before the timer goes off.”

Mikoto sent him a rather jaded smile, but it was better than nothing he supposed. Ever since returning home nothing had been the way it was before but it came damn close to it, Fugaku had refused to ever utter any word of his sons’ behavior outside of his callous little remarks to Itachi on occasion. His father had become more acrimonious towards him then previously for obvious reasons of course. It wasn’t like he would have ever been happy with Sasuke anyway, to Fugaku the younger child was well…he was normal.

Itachi stared down into the bubbling chocolate mass in the pot next to him and raised a slender dark brow. It looked more like hot mud than anything else. Shuffling around the kitchen he managed to put together a minor breakfast of fruit and a glass of milk before settling down on the cushions seated around the table.

The whole house was silent, which was strange for this time of day. Usually in the midst of wedding preparations the whole of his family’s neighborhood was in chaos, there would be people running in and out of the house attacking decorations and food and guest lists like tomorrow was the apocalypse. But, oddly, everything was silent.

Of course there was always the thought that no one wanted to enter the home of a ’pervert.’ With a snicker Itachi stood and placed his dishes in the sink before retreating back to the stove to stir the dark liquid around, trying to prevent burning. Everything else seemed to have been taken care of, the pots were lidded and just barely simmering, and the oven was set with a timer so it’s contents didn’t need much tampering. All in all it seemed his mother had everything taken care of already. Her late night rendezvous with the kitchen seemed to have paid off. Just to be safe though, he turned down the burner to the chocolate, letting there be just enough heat to keep it liquid.

Standing back against the counter Itachi folded his arms over his chest and sighed. In the pot was dark chocolate it was his favorite. Of all the different kinds of chocolate in the world, it was dark chocolate. Supposing no one would be around for a little while he could take a taste, just a little one. Peering into that murky mass of chocolaty goodness seemed to be too much for his will power (not that he had much of a will power against sweet things) and he unfolded his arms and was just about to poke the rich gooey mass when the front door slid open with a bang, causing Itachi to jump back from the pot as if burned.

“Okaasan!” Sasuke shouted from the hall, padding with soft steps towards the kitchen. “Okaa-” He stopped in the doorway, blinking with huge inky eyes at his elder brother. “Niisan.”

“Hn.” Itachi grunted.

Sasuke looked torn between bolting to the door and disappearing into thin air. He choose neither and instead approached Itachi with caution. “Niisan,” He whispered. “I’m sorry.”

For what, Itachi had no clue but he had some idea that the younger boy was being hit by the gossip from his brainwashing lunatic relatives.

“Niisan, if I hadn’t kept coming to you then Nana and Auntie wouldn’t have said bad things about you.” The younger boy took a deep breath, steadying himself and squeezing his eyes together. “I was going to tell Okaasan, because I was scared to tell you.”

Itachi watched him blankly.

“Is that why you don’t want me coming to see you anymore, Niisan?” He asked, eyes coming open and baring raw emotion like only a child can while silvery teardrops raced their way down his cheeks. “You don’t want to be called names?”

Itachi smirked and opened his arms to the younger Uchiha. “Come here.” Sasuke wiped his tears on his sleeves and wandered closer, letting his brother wrap his arms around him. “You can see me if you like.” With will shattered and thin arms being wrapped around his torso, Itachi decided that perhaps a bit of trouble was well worth it.

Sasuke pulled his face away from his brother’s chest and sniffed his eyes coming alight. “Is that chocolate?” He asked, separating himself from his brother and making his way to the stove.

“Hai.”

“Can I have some?” He was poised with his index finger hovering over the pot.

“I don’t care.” Itachi replied, settling down onto a cushion.

Delighted the younger boy shoved his finger in the sticky dark substance. Stepping back from the pot and towards his brother he popped the digit into his mouth and sucked. A series of pleased sounds followed with a moan or two strung in for good measure, and suddenly Itachi was noticing just how long four days really was…

“Mmm, Niisan it’s so good!”

Itachi watched him blankly as he licked and moaned until his finger was clean. Such eroticism in such an innocent gesture…

It was enticing.

Sullenly laid to rest loins sparked again with a flash of heat and fire, burning his nerves and boiling his brain. He was quick to the chase advancing on Sasuke before the younger boy could even comprehend what was happening; with sturdy hands and determined mind he grasped the other boy by the shoulders and guided him to the tabletop. Wide, surprised coal black eyes blinked back at him as baby soft cheeks flared with embarrassment and desire.

“N-Niisan!” Sasuke squeaked, hands laying to rest against Itachi’s shoulders as the elder boy laid him across the table, crawling between his legs. Sasuke moaned when his neck was attacked by a frenzy of kisses and sporadic bites, callused fingers were sliding up his sides and burning trails in his skin. The wild fire was spreading and neither boy nor adolescent could stop it.

“Hah…Niisan!” Sasuke puffed, marring his brother’s clothed shoulder with claw marks. The much remembered bump and grind of both Uchiha heirs’ slim hips drew moans from happy throats. It felt wonderful to have a writhing slender body beneath his, Itachi thought, running his fingers across a now peaked nipple and squeezing. Sasuke moaned his appreciation and arched his back begging for more.

Itachi sat up, grasping the edges of Sasuke’s t-shirt and pulling it above the younger’s head, he tossed it to the floor, moving lower with his finger’s as he leaned back into Sasuke and nipped his chest, nearly purring at the squeaks and moans tearing from his younger brother’s throat. The shorts were pulled past dirty knees and followed the shirts path. The younger’s dark lashes dusted across his flushed cheeks as Itachi pulled himself back to toss his own shirt across the room.

“Niisan,” Sasuke whined. “I want more.”

Itachi smirked and leant downwards to kiss those flushed lips soundly. “Shh,” He crooned, pressing his finger to his mouth. He kissed up and down and side-to-side, any amount of uncovered skin was wetted with broad tongue strokes. He licked his way to the shuddering belly and dipped into Sasuke’s navel, receiving a mewl for his troubles. Itachi licked past his waist and down to the younger’s pink straining member. Lapping around the head earned him a moan, the base a whimper, and engulfing the whole thing a squeal. He sighed in contentment.

With his fingers rapidly working the clasp of his own shorts he moved back upwards to catch Sasuke in a brutal kiss. His tongue intruded into his brother’s mouth, swirling around for a taste of chocolate covered Sasuke…

Well now, wasn’t that a pleasant idea…

Retreating from his plundering, Itachi wandered to the stove giving everything a once over before sticking his fingers in the gooey chocolate and making his way back over to Sasuke. He took his chocolate covered hand and smeared the thick liquid up and down the younger boy’s chest, circling lower in a dark spiral to his member where he let the sweet dribble onto his laboring cock.

“Niisan!” Sasuke howled, arching in a perfect bow. The warmed chocolate was heaven. It slithered across his warm skin and drew heated sighs from his throat, however that was only a diminutive feeling compared to the sensation of his elder brother lapping the dark candy off of his chest, smearing it in lighter swirls around his nipple and down his chest. Itachi followed the chocolate’s path and slurping it up greedily, before reaching Sasuke’s cock and consuming the rest.

Sasuke’s cries were filling the kitchen, growing in volume and alerting Itachi to the on coming orgasm. He suddenly stopped and spat into his hand recoating his chocolaty hand with spit and sliding on down to Sasuke’s anus where he encircled the tight hole with his index finger before slipping the digit inside. His mouth met with Sasuke’s again stifling the moans and yelps of pleasure from the younger boy.

Pushing another finger past the tight ring of muscle and stretching his brother as quickly as possible, Itachi caught Sasuke’s swollen lower lip between his teeth and tugged before slithering another finger inside. He pushed and pulled until Sasuke was moaning and rocking his hips towards the hand penetrating him, knowing full well he’d probably be sore when this was over.

Sasuke whimpered, “Please, Niisan, now please!”

Itachi obeyed with an affirmative grunt sitting back and spitting into his hand once more, coating his own member with a copious amount of spit, steadying himself before probing Sasuke’s entrance with his cock.

Sliding in was a tight and slow process, but paradise nonetheless. It was hot, snug, and perfect as it had always been and he sighed, tipping his head back, shuddering as his hair brushed against his back in soft wispy strokes. He waited for Sasuke’s needy mewls before actually beginning to shift. His hips started a slow pace at first, nearly driving him insane with the sensation of Sasuke’s inner walls constricting and shuddering around him.

Itachi jerked and stared down with narrowed eyes and a sweaty brow as his paced speed, the younger was tossing his head back and moaning, his teeth leaving marks on his reddened, glistening lips as he bit himself to keep from screeching into oblivion. As the elder pistoned in and out of the youth below he panted watching the erotic facial expressions that were painted across Sasuke’s rather feminine features.

Suddenly the hair on the back of his neck stood straight and he pulled away from Sasuke sharply, leaving the younger bewildered for just a moment before he threw him his clothes and barked in a harsh whisper.

“Upstairs now!”

Sasuke blinked cloudy eyes at his brother before darting away frantically. Itachi buttoned his own pants and wiped his brow with the back of his hand as the door slid open.

“Itachi, how’s everything going?” Mikoto yelled from the door.

Wetting a cloth quickly he sopped up the mess on the table and his own body. His shirt, which he had neglected to remove, had some smears near the bottom where it was touching Sasuke’s belly earlier.

“Fine.” He grunted back, his voice, as usual, not even trembling once.

It only took Mikoto a moment to round the kitchen door and drop her shopping bags to the counter. “So, the timer didn’t go off yet?”

“No.”

She smiled dimly. “I see, and the chocolate is still good?”

“Hai.”

“That’s good.” She said, stirring the viscous substance herself. “Why’s the shower on?” She asked, peering inquisitively at her eldest son.

Itachi, unmoved, replied dully, “Sasuke was dirty when he came home so I told him to take a shower.”

Mikoto nodded, a little suspicious but, not as much so as she would have been a few weeks ago. Since about a week before the boy’s ignored each other’s presence except when it was absolutely necessary for them to speak to one another. She figured they had seen the error of their ways and were now trying to atone for them; it was good they knew they did wrong.

“Alright, well you can go now, I’ll take everything from here.” Mikoto said, moving to unpack her bags. “You should take a shower as well so when we go to the wedding this evening you’ll just have to get dressed.”

Itachi nodded and made his way up towards the stairs.

He sighed once on the landing, nervous tension leaving his body with the deep breath, before grabbing a towel from the hall closet and trudging into the bathroom with Sasuke.

“Niisan,” The younger said, halting his hands from their washing. “Does Okaasan know?” He asked, worriedly.

With a rather devious twisting of his lips, Itachi stripped down and stepped into the shower. “No.” He replied.