Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Five: The Honeymoon Pt. 2

Title: The Married Life
Rated: NC-17
Pairing: Itachi/Sasuke
“Ow! Niisan stop! It hurts...” Yelped Sasuke, fisting the bedcovers in his hands.

“Stop whining, it’ll get better.” Itachi grumbled.

“But, that stuffs cold.”

“Well, it’s your fault for getting sunburn, you should have put on sun block in the first place.” Currently Itachi was straddling his brother’s hips, rubbing lotion on the slender sun burnt back. Sasuke had neglected putting any type of protection on before going to the lake with the rest of the family and now was suffering for his idiocy.

“How’s he doing?” Mikoto asked from the doorway.

“Fine, he knows not to do it again.”

She giggled. “Good, dinner is ready, we’re all out on the deck so come out when you’re done.”

“Hai,” He replied, soothing Sasuke’s shoulders with gentle strokes.

“Mm, Niisan, this feels nice, almost as good as this morning.” Itachi halted his movements, eyes wide.

“This morning? What happened this morning?” Mikoto inquired curiously. Itachi swallowed hard, trying to remove the lump that was stuck in his throat.

“Mikoto!” His aunt screeched from the hallway. “Hurry, the food’s burning!”

“Just a minute!” She called back, eyes still stuck to Itachi’s back. “Well?”

Itachi wasn’t completely sure what part of their morning Sasuke was talking about; the groping they did upon waking, the make-out session in the shower, or indiscreet touches he’d been giving his little brother whenever no one was looking. He was speechless, so Sasuke answered for him…

“Itachi-Niisan helped wash my hair this morning, just like you used to, Okaasan. It felt really nice.” His smile was wide as he wiggled from under Itachi to grab his elder brother in a tight hug. “I love you, Niisan!”

Washing his hair? He was talking about washing his hair; Itachi nearly screamed in irritation.

“Aw, Itachi! I knew you could be nice!” Mikoto cooed, hugging her eldest son from behind. “That‘s so cute, see it‘s not hard being nice to someone once in a while.”

Itachi scowled, letting her squeeze him.

“Mikoto!”

“Right, right, coming!” She yelled back, rather close to Itachi’s ear, before climbing off the bed, black hair swinging behind her. Once the door was shut Itachi pulled away from Sasuke.

“Don’t say anything like that again.” He said in a quiet hiss, standing up from the bed.

“Why not, Niisan?” Sasuke looked absolutely perplexed.

“Because, I don’t want her to know what we do,” Itachi replied coldly, tossing Sasuke’s shirt towards the younger boy. He noticed Sasuke’s puzzled expression and tried to elaborate. “It’s none of her business.”

“Oh,” He paused to pull his shirt over his head before continuing. “So, you don’t want Okaasan to know that we play?”

Itachi stepped back up to the bed, cupping Sasuke’s chin in his hand. “She shouldn’t know about when I touch you. We don’t want to know when her and father kiss, right?”

“Ew, no.” Sasuke scrunched his face, grimacing.

“See? They won’t want to know about it either.” Itachi sighed, he’d thought that most of his manipulation had taken care of the larger problems, but perhaps he should have done a better job keeping Sasuke’s mouth shut.

“So, I can touch you when no one’s looking?” The younger boy questioned softly, gripping Itachi’s shirt in his hands. He nodded back, dropping his hands to Sasuke’s waist, pulling him closer.

“Of course, Aisai.” Itachi whispered into his soft neck, laying delicate kisses across the tender skin. Sasuke gasped, tugging on Itachi’s shirt as he fell back against the bed, parting his legs and dragging Itachi between them.

“Niisan,” He panted, pushing his hips into Itachi’s lower belly.

“Not now,” Itachi mumbled against his neck. Leaning back to reach Sasuke’s lips in a chaste kiss.

“But!” He said, trying to find a reason to stop his brother from leaving.

“No, we have to go to dinner.” The younger Uchiha pouted, before following his brother out to the patio. Niisan’s word might have been law, but that didn’t mean he was happy about it.

Chopsticks were already clinking against glass rice bowls when the brother’s walked through the back door. Their relatives mindless chatter was a dull roar, that made no sense to any other listeners who weren’t included in the conversations. All the food was traditional, and prepared to the best of all the female Uchiha’s abilities and looking delicious, in Sasuke‘s opinion. His stomach gave an appreciative growl as he sat at the very end of the table, Itachi to his left.

“How’s your sunburn, Sasuke?” Fugaku asked from across the table. Sasuke shrugged handing his bowl to Mikoto to be filled. Itachi reached across Sasuke to take his bowl back, his ring clinking against the porcelain.

“Why are you wearing a wedding ring, Itachi?” Mikoto asked teasingly. “Do you have a girlfriend?”

“No,” He grunted, scowling.

“It’s because, I’m Itachi-Niisan’s wife.” Sasuke said proudly smiling, as he shoved a morsel of rice in his mouth. Itachi tried to look busy with his meal.

“Oh, you are, are you?” She smiled giving Sasuke an impressed look, jokingly. The relatives who were listening laughed at Itachi’s eye roll. The elder brother remained quietly eating his dinner, sharply paying attention to the conversation.

“Don’t say that Sasuke,” Their father scolded.

“Oh, there’s no harm in that,” Mikoto said patting his arm. “Sasuke’s just playing, right?” The smaller boy was about to reply back, when Itachi pinched him under the table, so he smiled instead. Itachi was relieved his brother caught on, and was now eating quickly, chatting animatedly with the rest of the family.

No one really tried to stir up a conversation with Itachi, except one of the cousins that had come with them. She was a pretty dark haired girl, if you found girls pretty any way. It was a rather one-sided discussion, as all Itachi did was grunt the whole time.

“Itachi, how did you become such a great ninja? You’re so young, it’s amazing…” She just kept going and going, and it did help she was sitting right next to him. He just replied in the right spots with a monotonous ’hn,’ and although it kept the chatter coming in a extended stream he wasn’t prompted for his opinion on anything.

There was a fleeting brush of finger tips to his groin and he jumped, dropping his chopsticks. He glanced at Hana, his cousin, and she stared back quizzically.

“Itachi are you alright?” She asked, pushing loose strands of hair behind his ear. He scowled at her touch.

“Something bit me.” He replied quietly, picking up his chopsticks. There was another touch , but this time against his thigh, and much firmer. He moved his left hand down acting as if his thigh itched, nodding towards the vegetables. “Can you pass that, please?” He asked Hana, and she replied with a contented nod.

Itachi grabbed the small hand in his lap stilling it’s movements, glancing at Sasuke who was swinging his legs and nibbling at a dumpling innocently. He smirked, stroking his thumb across Sasuke’s hand. The younger Uchiha stared up at Itachi happily.

“Here you are Itachi-san,” Hana dropped the vegetables on his plate. She was so eerily cheerful, it was starting to freak him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner Itachi had settled himself on the lawn, basking lazily in the shade. He was stretched out on his back with, unfortunately, Hana at his side leaning against a tree. She still hadn’t shut up. He didn’t even know what she was talking about just that she kept talking. He was actually pretending to be asleep, though he didn’t know if she noticed or not.

“Niisan!” Sasuke called, running down from the house, the pinkish-orange sunset as his backdrop. Following close behind him was Keiko, Hana’s sister. She wasn’t that irritating, considering she didn’t bother with him, Itachi supposed, but her boisterous nature did get annoying sometimes.

“Uh, siblings are a pain, right?” The other girl grumbled. Itachi ignored her and sat up as Sasuke tackled him.

“Niisan, we’re all going to the hot spring do you want to come?” He asked brightly, moving his knees apart to straddle Itachi’s thighs as the older boy sat up again.

“Hai,”

“Yes!” Sasuke yelled, hugging Itachi tightly, before standing up and pulling his brother with him. “Come on we need to get towels!” Itachi let himself be pulled to the house, leaving Hana pouting under the tree.

“I don’t like Hana, Aniki.” Sasuke said, a good distance away from the other girl, clutching to Itachi’s hand and frowning.

Itachi smirked, “You’re not jealous are you?”

“No, I just don’t like her.” He replied avoiding Itachi’s gaze. The older Uchiha shook his head and hugged Sasuke from behind.

“Don’t worry, Aisai,” He whispered, teeth grazing Sasuke’s earlobe. “You’re much cuter than her.” Sasuke whimpered.

“Can we play now, Niisan?” He asked, voice hopeful.

“Not yet, you wanted to go to the hot springs, right?” Sasuke refused to answer and sulked the rest of the way to the house.

Mikoto was already waiting at the door when they wandered up the path. She was wearing her bathing suit under a light sundress and carrying two bags.

“Here Itachi, I figured you’d want to go, too. There’s two towels and some shorts for you and Sasuke.” She said smiling and handing him over the sack. “We’re leaving shortly so don’t go anywhere.”

“Hai,” He sighed, family time. Although it wouldn’t be that bad, he supposed glancing at Sasuke who was bouncing eagerly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The springs were huge and filled with steaming water. A thick forest background added the bonus of seclusion, even though it was already private property. It was quiet the peaceful place, despite the fact that now it was filled with noisy Uchiha clan members.

Itachi was seated on the edge of the spring, contentedly ignoring his family again. Hana, thank god, was on the other side of the spring talking animatedly with one of her friends, Suki. Both of them were annoying, Hana kept talking to him, praising him for his ninja skills, while Suki would blush and agree wholeheartedly.

It was with great pleasure he was sitting away from the mindless prattling of his relatives, admiring Sasuke as he rested nearby. The younger Uchiha was looking flushed but pleased, his eyes were closed and he was making the barest movements in the water with his fingertips.

“Niisan, stop watching me.” He murmured, peeking his eyes open with a small catlike smile. Itachi smirked, glancing over at some of his departing relatives.

“But, your beautiful, I want to watch you.” Itachi replied brazenly.

“Mm, Niisan!” Sasuke weakly protested. “It makes me nervous.”

“Alright, I won’t watch.”

“Good.” Sasuke mumbled, going immediately back to his relaxed state.

It was getting late, the sun had long since gone down, and most of the younger spring goers were drained of any extra energy. The adults however were still sipping sake and becoming progressively inebriated. While most of the other children weren’t allowed to have the rice wine, Itachi was sipping his own cup slowly, savoring the sweet flavor. Hana was the only one opposed to Itachi’s drinking saying she was only a year younger and thus should have the privilege as well, her parents refused, much to Itachi’s delight. That was all he needed a drunk, squealing, clingy cousin stuck to his side cooing in his ear. He shuddered.

There was a loud roar of laughter and a few shocked gasps from the eldest females. Mikoto was giggling and swatting at his father’s arm playfully.

“I think it’s time for the children to go to bed,” She suggested mischievously. The other adults agreed with a loud chorses.

“Definitely!”

“Without a doubt!”

“Absolutely!”

Itachi sighed and hoisted himself out of the water, shivering as the colder summer air collided with his heated skin. Sasuke glanced at him with half lidded eyes, before following his example and rising out of the water.

“Here,” Itachi muttered, wrapping a towel around Sasuke’s trembling form. The younger boy yawned sleepily, leaning into Itachi’s side.

Unfortunately, because the adults said all of the children Itachi found himself walking the path alone with Hana, Suki, Keiko, Sasuke, and Keitaro, Hana’s brother. Hana and Suki were each cowering near him on both sides, claiming the forest was creepy. He, of course, didn’t believe them and apparently neither did Sasuke. His brother was walking sullenly in front of him, clutching his towel around his shoulders. He probably would’ve insisted on carrying the younger boy had Keitaro not fallen asleep at the spring. Itachi didn’t really mind, he was only four after all.

“Itachi-san, I’m scared.” Hana whimpered, he ignored her, calling out instead to Sasuke.

“Oi, brat, don’t go to far ahead.” Sasuke turned his head around, sticking his tongue out at his brother. He yelped, tripping over a random tree root that had happened to have broken through the stone pathway.

“Here,” Itachi said quickly, handing a sleepy Keitaro over to his sister, before jogging up to Sasuke’s side. “Are you okay?” He asked, trying hard not to sound too concened.

Sasuke nodded, sniffing cutely. “I just scraped my knee.” Itachi cupped his cheek, thumbing away his tears. He pulled Sasuke up into his arms, cuddling the smaller figure to his chest, his back to the others.

“Shh,” Itachi whispered. “If you’re good we’ll play when we get back.” Sasuke instantly brightened.

“Really?” He asked, rubbing his tearstained eyes.

“Really.” Itachi nodded, confirming Sasuke’s largest loss of innocence yet; his virginity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! Please don’t hate me for stopping there! *Bows* I promise lemony goodness next chapter! And I’ll make it to the best of my abilities! I wanted to be able to concentrate my whole attention on this part of the story, after all, it is Sasuke‘s make-it or break-it point. By that I mean, will Itachi make Sasuke into his perfect naughty little wife, or will he lose Sasuke’s trust for taking advantage of him? Who knows? Until next time, kiddies!

SpasticShinigami

P.S I had to put in a mini Itachi fan club, I mean come on, if Sasuke’s got one you can just imagine the size Itachi’s must be! And about Hana and Suki, they sound an awful lot like Sakura, huh? Don’t worry I’m not a Sakura hater, she’s neat, what’s not to like about a practically bipolar Sasuke obsessed chick?