Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Six: The Honeymoon Pt. 3

Itachi put Sasuke down on the porch as he fished around in his bag for the house keys, his brother leaning heavily against his side, chewing on the corner of his towel cutely. They were all back at the house now, Keitaro was still asleep and the girls were still twittering uselessly. He slid the door open and slipped inside, followed closely by his companions.

“Itachi?” Hana questioned, while he toed out of his shoes quietly, nerves singing in anticipation. “Would you like me to fix some tea while you put Sasuke in bed?”

“No,” He replied coldly. Her face fell and she nodded heading up the stairs to Keitaro’s room.

Itachi didn’t mean to be so cruel to her she just annoyed him. He hated the way she talked about Sasuke like he wasn’t there, or that he was too young to understand what she was saying. The boy was quite bright, he had the potential to be a genius ninja but he was still young and needed time to develop his skills.

“Niisan?” Sasuke said quietly, tugging on the hem of Itachi’s shirt. “Are we going to bed now?”

“Hai,” He scooped Sasuke up, the younger reflexively wrapping his legs around Itachi’s waist.

“Was I being good?” He whispered, as Itachi slid open their door, shutting it with a soft click.

“Yes, but this time we’re going to play another game.”

“But, I liked our first game.” He protested, as Itachi deposited him on the bed tangling his hand in his brother’s softer, uniquely spiky hair.

“This game is nearly the same, but this time I’ll be inside you.” He stepped back letting his hands drop to his shirt and pull it over his head. Sasuke clambered up onto the bed on his knees tearing off his own shirt, waiting for his brother to finish throwing the dark clothe across the room.

“Inside me?” He questioned. “How?” Itachi’s smile was predatory as he fluttered his fingertips across his brother’s pulse, sliding them down his chest to circle a rosy nipple.

“You’ll see,” He whispered against Sasuke’s parted lips. Sasuke shivered while Itachi stayed a breath away, watching him with half lidded red eyes. The Sharingan always burned brighter during these times, it’s nearly glowing manner made Sasuke aware of the enormous power his brother held.

Itachi was gliding nimble digits down Sasuke’s back in teasing touches. He moaned arching up trying to catch Itachi’s mouth, but the elder pulled back just enough to keep them the same distance apart. Their breath mingled, hot and moist between them making Sasuke moan and furrow his brow.

“Niisan, please,” He begged, Itachi smirked and indulged him in a soft kiss. He sighed into his elder brother’s lips, touching his firmer chest with tentative fingers. Itachi replied by nibbling on his lower lip, coaxing him to open his mouth. He complied, letting the flexible pink tongue past his lips to delve deeper.

Sasuke was whimpering faintly, pressing into Itachi as he felt his brother’s calloused, steady hands move to his pants button, flicking it open and slipping his fingers inside to stroke the small hard flesh inside. The younger boy broke away from the kiss and gasped, already panting as he was pushed against the bed, his sunburn stinging in protest.

Itachi slipped the khaki shorts over Sasuke’s supple hips, dragging his underwear with them. His fingers were teasing and slow in their motions, drawing moans and pleas from the younger boy’s throat as he tried to buck up into Itachi’s caress.

Itachi kissed along Sasuke’s jaw line, his lips barely whispering against the smooth skin, while his hands abandoned their stroking to shift Sasuke further up the bed. He followed closely behind, his mouth barely detaching itself from the even curve of Sasuke’s throat. He kneeled over his brother; nearly covering his smaller form, while Sasuke wrapped his pale, limber arms around his neck.

Itachi kissed him again, nearly sighing in contentment as Sasuke’s lips were yielding to his dominance. The smaller boy kept his eyes tightly shut, feeling every nerve ending in his body as it tingled with pleasure. Itachi slid his palms down Sasuke’s sides and gripped the younger boy’s thighs lifting them, parting the creamy flesh and settling himself between them.

Sasuke whimpered as the rough material of Itachi’s shorts collided with the sensitive skin of his inner thighs. It scratched and made his legs spread farther apart as Itachi pressed his weight down.

“Niisan,” He whispered against Itachi‘s ear, nearly breathless, as the elder Uchiha pulled back and let his lips suckle Sasuke’s neck right over his quickened pulse. Sasuke moaned louder, clawing his bitten down fingernails against Itachi’s shoulders and bucking his hips towards his brother’s in a desperate attempt for more contact.

Itachi pushed his hips back towards the bed, frowning. He unzipped his own shorts, sliding them as far down his thighs as he could reach, kicking them the rest of the way off. His lips started southwards, stopping at Sasuke’s pert, pink nipples and sucking one into to his mouth while pinching the other with his fingertips. His tongue lapped out at the pebbled nub before his teeth closed around the flesh in a soft bite. Sasuke squirmed underneath him, clutching Itachi’s head to his chest.

“Niisan!” He cried, flexing his hips upwards again. Itachi growled and nipped his belly sharply, before laving the abused skin with his tongue in apology. Itachi was breathing through his mouth purposely so that whenever his hot tongue lapped at Sasuke’s heated skin the intake of a breath would send cool air rushing against the wet area, and every inhalation produced a shuddering moan and sent Sasuke’s hips twitching upwards.

A fine sheen of sweat was forming on their bodies, letting them slide against each other erotically, as Itachi continued downward, dipping his tongue into Sasuke’s navel. He slipped past his brother’s twitching arousal, letting his breath flutter across the tip before trailing open mouth kisses against the inside of Sasuke’s thigh. Itachi bit into the pliant flesh at Sasuke’s whimper, he sucked at the bite mark drawing blood to the surface, marring the flushed pale skin with a dark purpled hickey. He smiled down at his work, kissing it softly as he mumbled against it.

“You’re mine, Otoutosan.”

Sasuke was pleading for his brother to touch him now, wriggling his hips and moaning loudly, it was a wonder the girls hadn’t heard them already.

“Shh,” Itachi soothed, moving upwards, rubbing his palm against his brother’s erection. He nibbled Sasuke’s pouty bottom lip, his mouth curling in a devious smirk at Sasuke’s nearly vibrating body.

There was a knock at the door and Itachi growled darkly. “I’m sleeping,” He called, dismissing the intruder. He slid down between Sasuke’s legs again, lifting the lengthy limbs over his shoulders, his tongue darting out to lap the silky, flushed balls in front of him, drawing them into his mouth. Sasuke came completely off the bed squealing in delight.

“P-Please, Niisan!” He begged desperately. “I can’t…can’t…” He broke off into a groan. Itachi rose up to kiss him again, plundering his sweet mouth hungrily, as he reached towards the side table snatching the Vaseline up, nearly ripping the top off. He coated his fingers liberally before slipping one inside.

Sasuke clamped his inner muscles around the finger as it worked inside of him, trying to stretch the virgin entrance. Itachi’s fingers probed farther, searching for the slightly firm gland that would drive his brother insane with need.

He knew he’d found it when Sasuke nearly wailed, his tiny hands twisting in the bed sheets. He took the liberty of slipping another finger inside as strands of white-hot pleasure raced up his spine. The younger boy was forcing his hips down on Itachi’s fingers pleading to his elder brother, he didn’t know what for, all he knew was that he wanted something to happen, this pleasant torture was too much for him to bare.

“Niisan, please,” He sobbed. “Please…” Itachi had never felt so hot in all of his life. Sasuke’s cries, his flushed face, glistening ruby lips, and smoky charcoal eyes were bringing out a wild, animalistic, side of Itachi bent on need, and the desire to claim his slender little brother’s body. Forcing another finger inside, he petted the younger boy’s prostate; Sasuke was twisting his hips, crying softly, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. Itachi’s last shred of patience snapped and he wrenched his digits out of Sasuke’s stretched entrance, snatching the Vaseline up.

He covered his precum dribbling erection with the slippery substance, hissing through his teeth at the relieving touch to his aching arousal, wiping the excess goo on the bed sheets. He rolled the limp pile of need that was his brother, over, raising his round bottom into the air. Sasuke whined as his scraped knee was pushed against the bed, and seized the sheets in his fists, pressing his cheek against the bed, and glancing up at Itachi wantonly.

“Niisan, please…” He panted, closing his eyes again, his thick dark eyelashes resting against his blushing cheeks. If there ever was a more pleasing sight, Itachi had yet to find it. He positioned himself at Sasuke’s entrance and leaned over the smaller boy, kissing the back of his neck and panting against the sweat soaked skin.

“It will hurt.” He said in warning. “But, only for a moment.” Sasuke mewled in the back of his throat, nodding submissively, too far gone to care. Itachi curled one arm around Sasuke’s willowy hips, grasping himself in his other hand he pressed inside, the tip entering the slighter boy’s body with a minute pop.

Itachi tried to steady his breathing, but it was stuck in his throat, caught up in his first gasp upon entering that tight, wonderful little heat. It felt like sin, like the purest pleasure he’d ever experienced, it was so wrong, and it felt so good. He pushed in further, face buried in Sasuke’s baby soft shoulders.

The younger brother was whimpering, his tears were back, but he didn’t move to stop his sibling, the sensation of being filled was enough to leave him voiceless. His back arched as Itachi pressed in further; he felt so stretched, so whole, he never wanted to leave Itachi’s side again.

“God,” Itachi panted, fluttering open-mouthed kisses against Sasuke’s perfect little spine. “You feel so good, Sasuke…” He slipped his fingers across the slender hipbone, grasping Sasuke’s erection in his hand, fondling the silky hardness and thrusting shallowly. He sat up, throwing his head back in a groan.

“Ah!” Sasuke screeched as his prostate was nudged, sending shockwaves to his groin. He stretched his arms out gripping the pillow in front of him tightly as Itachi thrusted again, but this time missing the petite pleasure spot with his cock.

Itachi started a fast and nearly brutal rhythm that Sasuke was trying hard to meet, he was thrusting his little bottom back, forcing Itachi to go deeper, and whimpering when his elder brother’s cock jabbed his prostate. The two of them were slick with sweat and gulping down the humid bedroom air that was heavy with the musky scent of sex.

Sasuke was the first to come, his inner muscles closing tightly around Itachi as he thrust himself backwards, screaming; “Niisan!”

Itachi plowed through the tight hole, biting his lips, listening intently to Sasuke’s cries and whimpers as his little over sensitized body was fucked relentlessly. His breath caught and he gripped Sasuke’s hips hard, ignoring the whimper of protest from his now prone brother as he came, his hips freezing, teeth sinking into his bottom lip, tearing open the skin again. He jerked, as the last of his seed emptied into his brother’s willing body, thrusting weakly, before pulling out and collapsing against Sasuke’s cooling back.

He rolled off his brother and pillowed his head in his arm, watching Sasuke through half lidded eyes. He reached his hand over and trailed his nimble fingers down Sasuke’s back, soothing the smaller boy’s soft quaking in his post orgasmic state. The younger Uchiha turned his head around to peer sleepily at his brother as the elder boy, massaged his lower back, calming the aching muscles. He let his legs slide on their own, aided only by gravity. He winced when his knee scraped the blankets, and when he shifted alerting him to his sore passage. But, despite his aches and pains, he’d never been happier. He smiled sweetly and Itachi’s lip quirked up at the corner into a soft reply.

Itachi shifted, leaning on his elbow and kissing Sasuke’s cheek and following his jaw line to his neck, in butterfly kisses. He rose up onto his knees and rolled Sasuke on his back before cradling his smaller frame in his lap and pulling the rumpled blankets with one hand. No, words were murmured as Itachi laid his sleepy, sated brother down on the bed, laying next to him and pulling the younger boy close. He drew the blankets loosely around them, wrapping his arms protectively around Sasuke’s smaller form.

Itachi drifted to sleep shortly after his brother, lulled by Sasuke’s steady breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Itachi finally awoke, it was to a flat little tummy growling softly in his ear. He groaned and lifted his head, squinting at the brightness in the room before focusing on the figure lying under him, blinking curiously.

He was lying on his stomach, his arms around Sasuke’s waist and his chin pressed to the smaller boy’s belly as he squinted up at Sasuke.

“You’re hungry, huh?” He said, teasingly. The younger boy nodded vigorously, still blinking at him owlishly. “Why didn’t you get up then?”

“I tired, but you wouldn‘t let me up.” Sasuke answered.

“Oh,” Itachi sat up, resting his elbows on Sasuke’s raised knees. “How are you feeling?” He asked, petting his brother’s left thigh with his hand.

“It still hurts a little.”

“It should be fine,” Itachi replied softly, leaning up to kiss his brother’s forehead, running his fingers through Sasuke‘s hair. “You didn’t tear anything so it won’t take long to heal.”

The younger boy nodded crawling with Itachi as the elder started off the bed. Sasuke stopped at the edge, though. He was watching Itachi intently, almost in wonder, while he picked out clothes. He was admiring the lean lines of his brother’s legs as Itachi stepped into his boxers pulling them up his hips, before reaching for his shorts and repeating the process.

Itachi was what Sasuke was hoping to be when he was Itachi’s age; lengthy limbs defined by lean, but strong muscles. Not too mention a genius ninja.

“Niisan?” He asked softly.

“Hn,” Itachi replied, pulling his shirt over his head, and walking towards the bed.

“Will, we play like that again?” Itachi smiled, cupping Sasuke’s face in his hands and kissing the top of his head.

“Of course.” He walked into the bathroom and started brushing his teeth, smirking as Sasuke quickly dressed and followed his example. They were about to leave the bathroom when Sasuke grabbed his wrist.

“Niisan, umm…” He stared at the floor, avoiding Itachi’s gaze as the elder brother waited for him to continue. “Niisan, it’s a little sticky.” He said softly, his cheeks ablaze with deep blush. Itachi wasn’t sure what he was talking about at first, he wasn’t even sure he knew what ’it’ was. But, after examining Sasuke’s bright blush he caught on pretty quickly and smirked.

“Come here,” He said, waiting for Sasuke to step closer. He turned on the faucet and let the water run while he grabbed a clean washcloth from the shelf nearby. He ran the cloth under the water for a moment, running his fingers through Sasuke’s bangs with his other hand, enjoying his brother’s embarrassment immensely. He shut the water off and knelt down in front of the smaller boy and unbuckled his pants not letting them slide down quite yet.

“Turn around and hold onto the toilet seat.” Itachi commanded, snickering to himself, as Sasuke did so.

He brought the cloth up to Sasuke’s sticky entrance and swiped it up between his cheeks. Sasuke jerked at the cold cloth and blushed brighter. While Sasuke was busy being humiliated, Itachi was trying to hold back his tiny snickers.

“All done,” Itachi said in a tone that sounded more like one someone would use while talking about the weather, not wiping his cum from his little brother’s bottom.

“Thank-you, Niisan,” Sasuke replied timidly, pulling his shorts up.

There was a soft sound of a wood door sliding and their mother’s voice called through the entryway.

“Are you two up yet?” She asked, wandering in and examining the room. “Where are you?”

Itachi threw the cloth in the corner next to the toilet, hurriedly. “In here.” Itachi answered, as Mikoto spotted them from the doorway.

“Oh, well breakfast is ready.” She picked up a bar of soap and placed it gingerly in its dish, before continuing. “It’s a little late today, we all slept in.”

Itachi nodded.

“And don’t forget we’re leaving tonight after dinner.”

“Already!” Sasuke pouted, having gotten over his mortification. “I like staying here!”

“We all do sweetie, but we can‘t vacation forever.” She cooed, patting his head. “Plus, Itachi and your father have to go back to work on Wednesday.”

“I hate it when Niisan works.” He grumbled latching himself onto Itachi’s side, arms wrapped tightly around his brother’s narrow hips. Mikoto smiled.

“Well, come on let’s go eat. We can have a picnic by the lake before we have to pack, okay?” Sasuke nodded, still attached to Itachi.

“Okay.” He agreed, following his mother out of the bathroom, Itachi close behind.

Sasuke wasn’t the only one who hated it when Itachi worked, the elder boy thought with a scowl.