Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Seven: Newlywed Attraction

“Itachi are you sure you’ll be alright alone tonight?” Mikoto worriedly asked, clutching her purse. “Because if you won’t I can stay home with you boys.”

Fugaku sighed and rubbed his hands over his eyes. “Mikoto, it’s not a big deal. Itachi’s old enough to watch Sasuke, now come on or we’ll be late.” She nodded, still looking a little unconvinced.

“Be careful,” She said kissing the top of Itachi’s head and then Sasuke’s. “I love you both.”

“Hn,”

“Have fun Okaasan.”

Their father just nodded to each of them and ushered Mikoto out of the door, leaving both sons alone in the porch. It was just after dinner and their parents were going out to an engagement party, with their father electing Itachi ‘babysitter.’

It had nearly been a week since they’d left the summerhouse and returned to daily life. Itachi still worked almost constantly and had even less time for Sasuke. The younger boy always pouted and told him he hated it whenever he worked and then he’d kiss his cheek and tell him to come home safely. The first time their mother saw Sasuke kiss his cheek she’d asked him why he did that and Sasuke wasn’t sure what to tell her. So, he told her the truth.

‘I love Niisan.’ He said beaming at Itachi. Mikoto smiled and patted his head saying, ‘That’s good,’ before going about her daily business. Although, Itachi was sure Mikoto’s version of Sasuke’s love was a little bit cleaner than reality…

“Niisan?” Sasuke questioned, peering up at Itachi shyly. They hadn’t had much contact between Itachi’s missions and his exhaustion. To Sasuke it always seemed his brother had something to do. Itachi quirked an eyebrow at the smaller boy, studying him quietly.

“Hn?” He grunted waiting for his brother to continue.

“Can we play?”

Itachi smirked, stepping closer to Sasuke and running his fingers down his soft cheek. “What do you want to play?” He asked evenly, while Sasuke was twisting his shirt in his hands. He didn’t answer his elder brother; he just stood there, cheeks growing hotter with each passing moment.

“Can we play the game we played at the summerhouse?” Was his timid reply.

Itachi raised a slender dark brow. “You want to play that game?” He asked stressing ’that.’

Sasuke nodded, blushing.

Itachi headed towards the stairs, Sasuke following right behind him. “We’ll play later.”

Sasuke stopped in his tracks a hurt look crossing his features. “But, Niisan we haven’t been able to play in forever!” Coyly peeking up at his brother’s back thru lowered lashes, he asked. “Don’t you want to play with me?”

Itachi was pleased with Sasuke’s reply to his dismissal of ‘playtime.’ He turned around to sit on the middle step, beckoning Sasuke to him. “Come here,” He commanded. The younger boy complied, hands clasped behind his back.

Itachi was scheming about this night for most of the week. Since they had been back into the house the boys hadn’t been able to touch each other intimately at all. Someone was always around be it Mother, Father, or some other nameless relative.

Also, Hana had taken a larger interest in Itachi since they had come back from vacation. She would often come over after his missions and congratulate him on a job well done, even if she had no idea how the mission went. He was somewhat grateful for her sudden role in his life, now she was the distraction of his parents’ attention.

“Aw, Itachi is Hana your girlfriend?” His mother had asked him, nudging his shoulder. He just glared at her and grunted. While it didn’t dismiss the idea it didn’t provoke it, he decide to let them think whatever they wanted to think. Because if they thought he was interested in Hana they would think his new behavior towards Sasuke was because she was getting him to ’open up.’ It was the perfect set up.

Sasuke stopped at the bottom of the stairs, shuffling is feet nervously, apparently having lost all of his nerve. Itachi tilted his head back in a challenge waiting for his little brother to walk up the stairs unsteadily. Sasuke licked his dry, parted lips and stood in front of his sibling, unmoving.

“Do you want to touch me Sasuke?” Itachi asked, the younger boy nodded, visibly trembling. “Well, then touch me.” He waited, wanting Sasuke to make the first move. The whole house was silenced as Sasuke took his first step up the stairs. The elder Uchiha leaned back on his elbows looking lazy, smug, and predatory. He took another two steps up, stopping just between Itachi’s parted knees.

Sasuke let out a shuddering breath and lifted his arm from his side, dropping it on Itachi’s knee and kneeling between his brother’s legs, while Itachi watched with hooded eyes. His little brother’s fingers slid up the inner part of his thigh, becoming slower and slower with each creeping inch. Itachi was passive, his elbows still resting on the step just above the one his was sitting on.

“I won’t bite,” He murmured. “At least not too hard.” A smirk lighting up his face as a flicker of calm broke up most of Sasuke’s tension. The younger shuffled closer, both hands now resting on either of Itachi’s lean thighs.

“Niisan,” He whispered against Itachi’s lips, pressing the tender flesh together in a sigh. He let Sasuke press himself close, pushing harder and clumsily sliding his tongue against Itachi’s lips. The elder brother parted them, holding himself back, and let Sasuke dip inside.

Itachi found that Sasuke’s timid laps and caresses were getting to him faster than he would have liked to admit. He leant forward a bit, nearly consuming Sasuke with his kiss. The younger boy whimpered and pressed up against his brother to keep from falling backwards, his hand had reached the apex of Itachi’s thighs and his was kneading the rough material there, knowing it was enjoyed. The way Itachi’s hips were starting to rotate into his touch was giving him some clue.

Sasuke pulled back, watching his brother glower with his eyes closed before shooting a half-heated glare in his direction.

“Why’d you stop?” He asked grumpily.

“Can I undo it, Niisan?” Sasuke blushed, his hands coming to rest on Itachi’s fly. The elder boy nodded slowly, expecting Sasuke to become timid again and ask Itachi to do it instead. He was minutely surprised however, when Sasuke’s eager fingers fumbled on the opening to his shorts, his shaking fingers having to move slower than normal to release him.

Sasuke glanced at Itachi once, briefly seeing his brother’s brow quirk in curiosity, before dipping down to wrap his lips about the elder’s throbbing erection. Sasuke slipped down further, Itachi tipping his head back in a low groan in response.

“Sasuke…” He mumbled, running his fingers through Sasuke’s messy locks. The younger boy gave an appreciative sigh while dancing his tongue around the pulsing flesh. He was more curious than the first time, exploring until he found the spots that made his brother flex his hips forward and moan.

The younger boy was making wet sucking noises as he leaned back darting his tongue out to press into the small opening, tasting precum. He licked up the side, teasing the head into his mouth and sliding down encasing the hot length before pulling back to lap down the other side. Sasuke kissed from tip to base sucking on the vein he found on the underside.

Itachi was twisting his hips towards Sasuke, gulping down the dry feeling in his throat as he panted. Sweat was starting to gather in a fine sheen on his overheated skin, his clothes were suddenly too constricting, too hot, too sticky. Sasuke seem to have gotten the idea and was inching Itachi’s shorts down his legs, the rough material bunched around his knees and the younger boy had to pause in his ministrations to push the khakis to the floor.

Itachi gripped the bottom of his shirt and pulled up, dropping the dark fabric and burying his hands back in Sasuke’s hair pulling the boy’s face to his crotch and urging him to continue. Sasuke greedily sucked his cock back into his mouth. One hand gripping the base firmly while his head bobbed, aided by Itachi’s hands in fluid movements. A light scraping of teeth along his prick sent him over the edge.

“Otoutosan!” Itachi choked, his tightened grip stilling Sasuke’s movements as he came, the warm bitter liquid splashing the back of the younger boy’s petite throat. He pulled back cleaning Itachi with languid licks, picking up any traces of his brother’s seed.

Itachi was petting Sasuke’s hair leisurely, taking his time to comb out any tangles with his slender fingers. “Thank-you, Sasuke.” He said, the younger boy smiled, squirming a little under his brother’s intense gaze.

A knock to the door broke the silence, startling Sasuke. The youngest Uchiha nearly toppled down the stairs had it not been for Itachi’s quick reflexes. The elder had grabbed Sasuke’s slim wrist in his hand and pulled him upright, scowling at the door. He stood kicking his shorts away but pulling his boxers up and over narrow hips, heading towards the door.

“What?” He snapped, after sliding the hardwood open. Hana was standing on the other side of the door, taken aback. She stared, flushing at Itachi’s appearance, while the elder boy didn’t even blink.

“Hi, Itachi-san!” She replied perkily, snapping out of her shock. “I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, you know since your parents are gone.”

Itachi supposed the look she was giving him was supposed to convey a message of teenage-puppy-love induced rebellion. She must have been hell bent on something happening that night. As much as Itachi ignored her, there were a few things he picked up about Hana; One, being that she was strangely attracted to him, to the point of obsession, and two, she was extremely determined. Once she made up her mind there was no stopping her.

“I’m busy,” Itachi grumbled, glancing towards the hall. Hana tried to see what had caught his attention when he pulled the door closer, blocking her view. “So, come back some other time.” She wedged her foot in the door preventing him from shutting it.

“I can wait,” She replied with a smile. Itachi growled, did she ever not smile? The only way to get rid of her was to give in to her demands. He still kept the door tightly in his fist though.

“Fine, wait in the garden.” He never even planned on Hana coming over to ruin everything, but he wasn’t perturbed. She nodded and headed around back to wait patiently for her crush. Itachi all but slammed the door shut.

Sasuke came up behind him, standing on the hall. “Niisan?” He questioned, softly.

Itachi shook his head and stalked towards him and stopped just in front of him, tilting his head up and catching Sasuke’s lips in a fiery kiss, attempting to gather what was left of the mood. The younger boy arched up into his touch, his own hard on aching inside of his pants. He whimpered as Itachi pulled away and dragged him up the stairs.

The elder boy pushed him back onto his bed.

Itachi had hauled Sasuke into his room, mumbling something about a bigger bed. He nearly pounced on his smaller lover, tugging insistently on Sasuke’s shorts until the other boy lifted his hips so Itachi could pull them off and toss them into a random corner. His shirt came next and tossed in the same general path his shorts had followed.

“Mm,” Itachi breathed, burying his face in Sasuke’s chest, inhaling slowly and letting out his breath as a sigh. “I’ve missed this…” His fingers trailed down Sasuke’s sides, giving the younger back his trembles as Itachi dipped his tongue into his bellybutton.

Itachi was happily exploring his younger brother’s body, complaining silently that he barely had the chance to touch this stimulating mass of snow colored flesh. He kissed down Sasuke’s hip, down his thigh, past his knee, heading down towards Sasuke’s elegant little foot. His lips brushed the top just below the anklebone before switching to the other and kissing his way back up the other side, his tongue snaking out to taste Sasuke’s glistening hip.

Sasuke moaned and clutched into the sheets becoming more vocal at Itachi’s husky whisper of, ’louder,’ the younger boy cried at the erotic uttering as Itachi pulled his knees up and parted his thighs, connecting his mouth with the same tender part of Sasuke’s thigh that held the faded hickey. He darkened the mark again, claiming his brother‘s body as his own.

Sasuke shook with need as he moaned loudly for his brother. Itachi was fluttering his fingertips across Sasuke skin, teasing his small erection and sucking on the boy’s pebbled nipples.

“Uh…Niisan!” Sasuke called arching up into the touches.

Itachi moved upwards, tugging Sasuke’s earlobe between his teeth while grinding his groin into the younger boy’s. He wasn’t as gentle as he should have been but Sasuke didn’t seem to care as he wrapped his arms tightly around Itachi’s neck and thrust back equally as wild.

The elder boy moved to kiss him again biting his brother’s lips, bruising the sweet flesh with teeth and tongue. They were desperate to crawl inside each other, clawing at each other’s skin and pushing hips together sharply. They were moaning, pushing, pulling, and sucking, trying to add to their growing pleasure.

Itachi reached blindly for the lotion on his beside table, knocking various items, including his lamp, to the floor with a faint crash. He pulled away from Sasuke, nipping his lips playfully as he smirked. The other just parted his legs, mewling, and waiting expectantly for the slight burn of his brother’s stretching.

Itachi coated his fingers and pressed one inside, devouring any of Sasuke’s whimpers with his mouth. He plunged into Sasuke’s mouth, investigating the hot, enjoyable cavern. Thrusting his finger in and out, Itachi waited until he could feel Sasuke start to push back on it, whining for him to go faster, before slipping another digit inside.

“More, Niisan!” Sasuke wailed, thrusting his hips down begging for more. Itachi complied and added another finger, wanting so badly to plunge into Sasuke’s hot little body, and grip his slender thighs leaving faint bruises to show whoever sees that Sasuke is owned, off limits, and not to be touched.

Itachi pulled his hand away, coating his erection with the lotion and pulling Sasuke into his lap and lying back with the younger boy straddling his hips, panting harshly.

“Put it inside yourself,” He moaned. Sasuke lifted up with shaking legs and gripped Itachi’s cock in his hand positioning it at his entrance before lowering himself, wincing slightly as the head popped in.

“Niisan…” He whined as he let the thick length slide within himself. Itachi tightly closed his eyes waiting for the sharp flames of pleasure to stop licking at his spine before thrusting up a little helping Sasuke get seated.

The younger had ceased movement, basking in the feeling of being filled again by his elder brother. Itachi was clutching Sasuke’s hips tightly, waiting for the smaller boy to make the first move. He didn’t have to wait long before Sasuke’s impatience kicked in and he squirmed in Itachi’s lap, scraping boyish nails against his chest.

“Move!” He griped, wiggling.

“Move yourself,” Itachi half teased. Sasuke glared darkly, making his brother stare back at him heatedly. The younger boy gave in, cheeks flushed as he rose up on his brother’s cock, only to let himself drop again, hands keeping him perched on top of Itachi.

His pace was fast and hard, and unable to last for too long, his young muscles bound to give out long before orgasm. The stinging slap of Sasuke’s bum meeting Itachi’s hips was accompanied by their moans. Sasuke was near screaming, as his brother had demanded earlier.

“God,” Itachi panted, raising up onto his forearms and catching Sasuke’s smaller body with his chest as the younger boy collapsed forward, sweating profusely and sticking instantly to Itachi’s also damp skin. The younger boy’s head had found the curve of Itachi’s neck and settled there, his cheek pressed heavily into Itachi’s shoulder.

Itachi maneuvered himself up into a sitting position, gripping Sasuke’s slight hips in his stronger hands. He pulled him off of his cock, with a whimper from Sasuke before thrusting back in rapidly. The younger boy’s hands were kept busy; one clutching the hair at Itachi’s nape, while the other was busy jerking himself off. He nibbled the skin on Itachi’s neck delighting in the sound the elder boy made.

He pulled back though after a short time, and threw his head back with a loud yell of, “Niisan!” before collapsing against Itachi’s chest, letting the elder pound into him as he shivered in satisfaction.

Itachi wasn’t far behind his brother and with the clenching and milking Sasuke’s inner muscles were doing he wasn’t long following his brother with a growl and a splash of hot semen into Sasuke’s pulsing hole.

The younger whimpered and flopped down onto Itachi’s chest as he lay back against the covers, trying to catch his breath. Sasuke was too tired to even utter a short ‘love you’ to his brother as he clung to the solid body below him.

Itachi wiggled his hips, extracting his now flaccid penis from his brother’s insides, barely able to maneuver them to the right part of the bed, instead of their upside-down position for a quick nap, leaving Hana outside forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
And to answer you questions on age, Sasuke is around nine to ten, while Itachi is around fourteen to fifteen. I did do research for this to find out the youngest a boy can be to have an erection and all my studying pointed to puberty in males can start as early as eight, but they wouldn’t get erections until around nine or ten. Thus masturbation wouldn’t start until later, that’s why Sasuke’s so pleasantly naïve about stuff. *Evil smirk*

SpasticShinigami