I Fell for the Prince of Punk

Chapter 10

Matt had found out about Shannon proposing, but I've been avoiding him for the past week. We've also been discrete about the wedding plans. So only Dad, Jeff, and Ashley know about the plans.

Right now I'm lying ina hotel bed with Shannon's arm around my waist. I smile at this feeling that I have grown to love. Then my phone started to ring.

Phone Convo
N: Hello?
J:Wake up! RAW is in the same city as us!!
N: So?
J:Matt can reach you!!
N:Holy shit!! Get up Shannon!!

I hung up and explained to Shannon what was going on. He shot up out of bed and helped us pack. We got dressed and rushed to the lobby of the hotel and met Jeff there.

"C'mon! WE have to relocate to another hotel!!" Jeff sai rushing us. We check out and ran out the door. Shannon took our bag as we rushed to our rental. Once we go there Shannon dropped the bags and I gasped at the sight.

Matt was standing in front of the car holding a gunn to his head.

"Matt put the gun down!" I say slowly reaching for it.'

"No! Not until you call off the weddin'!" Matt yelled.

"Matt you're talking crazy!" Jeff said yelling.

"No I'm not! Nicole and Shannon don't belong!!" Matt yelled back.

"Why not?! I LOVE YOUR SISTER!!!!" Shannon shouted at the top of his lungs.

"NO YOU DON'T!!" Matt said turning red.

We all stood there shocked.
"You. Have. NO! PROOF!!" I say through clenched teeth and trying to stop my tears.

"I do have proof.....Shannon tell her about Julia" Matt said a little more calmly.

My head turned towards Shannon.
"Who is Julia ,Shannon?"

Shannon dropped his head then mumbled something.

"Who? What? I didn't hear that."

"She...was--"

"His girlfriend before you." Matt finished.

I gasped and slapped him. Then Jeff picked him up by the shirt and slammed him into the rental.
"I trusted you, man!! I stuck up for you! AND YOU WERE CHEATING?!?!?!"

"I WASN'T CHEATING!!" Shannon yelled. "I BROKE UP WITH HER!!!"

"WHEN!?!?" I yell letting the tears fall.

"About 2 months ago." He mumbled but I heard him.

"WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR 8 MONTHS!!" I cry. Then I slap him again. "MATT I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!! BECAUSE OF YOU I'M NOT HAPPY!!" I throw the ring at Shannon and and grabbed my bags. I was so mad I walked to the nearest bus station and caught the next bus home to Cameron.