I Fell for the Prince of Punk

Chapter 14

Smackdown had left a few days ago and Jeff go the chance to meet Aiden before he left. Jeff was just like dad except he didn't hit him in the chest. It was funny Jeff tried to walk like dad and almost had it down packed.

Now I'm wondering if I should go home to Cameron just to see how things are going. But I can't risk running into him. But I wanna see dad and hopefully run into Ashley and her daughter. I start mumbling reasons to myself why I can't go and reasons I should go. Then I start cursing at myself.

Brandie walks into my room and looks worry and I'm on the verge of tears.
"Nikki?' She said. "What's wrong?"
"I wanna go home but I can't." I say as a tear rolls out of my eye.
Brandie looked more worried now. "Why not? What happened before you got here?"

Another tear rolls out of my eye and I sniff.
"Shannon cheated on me for 6 months of our relationship and we split up," I gulped then continued. "But you know what Brie?"
"What?" She asked.
"I still love him." That's when broke down.
"Shhh...Nic, it's gonna be okay." Brandie said hugging me.

*I wish it that easy to forget someone you love*

~~~~~~~6 weeks later~~~~~~
Jeff flew me and Brandie down to Raleigh when they had another show to do there. Even though I didn't want to come down Jeff said this'll give me closure with Shannon.

So here I go, standing in front of his house alone, wishing I wasa somewhere else. I walk up to the door and knock 5 times. I hear rustling and mumbling then he opened the door.

"Hey Shannon." I say quietly.

His head shot up.
"Nikki?"
"Hey." I wave.
"Umm...come in." He says stepping to the side so I could walk in.

I walk in and find my way to the couch. It was dark and depressing in the house. Jeff was right he is depressed without me.

Shannon joins me on the couch. He looks at me but turns his head when I look at him.

"Shannon...I miss you...and from what Jeff told me...you're not holding up so well." I say hoping he doesn't get mad.

"Yea, but I still love you." Shannon said looking me in the eye. I get lost in his blue gray eyes and feel the spark we've always had. "I've screwed up and I want you to forgive me."

"Shannon..I-I still l-love you too, but I-I've moved on." I say trying not to cry.

Shannon's expression changed to something I haven't seen in a while, love.

"One more time, for old times sake?" His eyes were pleading and he moved a bit closer to me.
"Shannon, I can't. I--"
"Why not? It's just ex's having ***." He said looking sincere.
"Shannon I'm already in a relationship!" I cry. "As much as I would like to go down memory lane, I can't!"
"Just forget about him." He said. "That's what I did. I forgot about Julie and didn't remember abouther till she called that time. That's when I broke it off with her."
Shannon then kissed me and I kissed back. I actually did end up forgetting about Aiden, especially when we got to the bedroom.