I Fell for the Prince of Punk

Chapter 17

2 Months later

I am on my way to the doctors for a sonogram and I'm trying to get Shannon to come,but he was nervous.

"You don't get to benervous! I'm the one who has to give birth in 6 months!" I say crossing my arms.

"Don't worry we'll be there, right Shannon?" Ashley said as she and Brandie stand up near Shan.

"Yes." Shannon said getting up.

I smile as Ashley also brings her daughter, Bridgette along with us.
~~~~~~~~At the office~~~~~~~~
"Hello, Ms. Hardy, how are you?" Dr. Benson asks.
"I'm fine and hope you don't mind that I brought my fiancee' and some friends along." I say nervously.
"No problem, they can see your little miracle." Dr. Benson smiled.

I lay down and pull my shirt a bit as the doctor puts the gel on my stomach. I look up at the screen and see something slowly moving.

"Well this is your baby Ms. Hardy."She said looking up me.
"Aawww!" Ashley, Brandie, and Bridgette said in unison. Shannon just smiled at our unborn child.
"Do you want to know what it is?" She asked. I look up at Shannon.
"It's up to you, babe." I say with a smile.

Shannon looked at the screen then at me.
"I want it to be surprise." He said and everyone else groaned except me.
"Ok then we'll wait." I say happily. Shannon smirked and then kissed me passionately.
"I'm happy you didn't abandon me" I whisper.
"I'm in love with you, Nic." He said. "I want to have to with you." I smile again.

*Yea I guess I am lucky.*
♠ ♠ ♠
comments= more updates
plz subscribe too! Thanx!!