I Fell for the Prince of Punk

Chapter 19

It was only a few hours before the wedding and I was about to go crazy, but the baby is calm for the first itme this week. As I slip into my gown, Ashley, Lexi, and Brandie barge in checking on things.

"Nicole you look beautiful!" Nicole said hugging me.
"So do you." I say. All of my brides maids had on blue dresses, but Brie--my maid of honor--is wearing a purple dress that shimmers in the light.

"What about me, Ms. Nicole?" Lexi asked showing off her white gown.
"You're the most beautiful flower girl I have ever seen." I say smiling. Lexi blushes and we soon make our way to the church.

~~~~~At the Church~~~~~

I was standing around the corner from the door watching everyone entering from a distance. I take a few deep breaths and Dad noticed me stressing out.

"Don't worry, Nik, Shannon loves you." He says.
" I know." I smile lightly as the brides' march starts playing.

My father linked arms with me and everyone gasped when they saw me. I also seen Jeff, Matt, and Phil standing next to Shannon. And when I looked at Shannon he mouthed "You look beautiful."

----Towards the End----
Soon the priest had asked"Does anyone have a reason that these two shall not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace."

It was quiet for a moment until right before the priest started the doors opened.

"Wait!" The woman shouted.

Shannon's face dropped and so did mine...It was Crystal.

"Shannon she doesn't love you!" Crystal said coming down the aisle.
"Yes I do!!" I say hissing.
"Then why did you cheat on him?!?!" Crysta asked.
"Is this true?" Shannon asked.
"No" I answer looking hurt.
"Then who is Aiden?!" Crystal asks accusingly. Stalker much?

The crowd gasped.
"I dated him when Shannon and I broke up. But I realized I loved Shannon!" I say explaining nyself to everyone.

"Crystal get the fuck out!" Shannon said. "Sorry father." The priest nodded and Matt escorted Crystal out. Then the wedding continued.

"Do you, Shannon take Nicole Hardy to be your lawfuully wedded wife?"
"I do" Shannon said smiling at me.
"And do you Nicole take Shannon Moore to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." I say returning Shannon's smile.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The preist said.

Shannon grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately and gently as everyone else clapped and cheered.

WE pulled apart and I smile realizing that now I'm Mrs. Shannon Moore.
♠ ♠ ♠
I messed up Ashley's daughter's name it's Lexi.
comment and subscribe.