I Fell for the Prince of Punk

Chapter 3

Shannon was coming over in 10 minutes and my idiot brothers thought it was funny waking me up now! So I roll outta bed and groan while walking to the bathroom.

I get out hearing Jeff banging on the door.
"Are you done yet? Your boyfriend said he wants to see you." He said through the door.

"No I'm not ready yet because you and Matt woke ME UP LATE!!!" I yell putting on my faded jeans. Then I put on a white shirt with black swirls and some black tennis shoes.

I step out of the bathroom and I was embraced in a hug. Then that same person kissed me passionately. I smile knowing it was Shannon.

"Okay, okay break it up lovers." Matt said coming up behind us.

"Sorry, Matthew I just wanted to see my girlfriend." Shannon said smiling.

"1) Don't call me Matthew unless it's an emergency. And 2) Keep kissing to a minimum." Matt said trying to sound like an important business man. We laugh and head out to the motorcross track.

Shannon takes my hand as I see all of our friends and Jeff was looking like itchweeed. And Matt was dressed as the pirate guy who I'm supposed to hate in this sketch.

After taping
I was again covered in water by Kimo and I now regret wearing this white shirt. Matt had a talk with him while Shan took me in the house, and into my room to help me.

"I don't think you're brothers would want me to be in here." He said looking around my room like he hasn't been in here before.

" But I want you in here and we're not gonna do anything." I say taking off my top then I went to my closet and pull out a black v-neck halter top with white swils around the neck. Shannon was staring at me and.....