I Fell for the Prince of Punk

Chapter 5

I've been hiding out at Shannon's the past few weeks and I haven't answered my phone no matter how many times they call or come over and try to force me out. But I don't wanna leave and Shannon doesn't want me to leave either.

"Hey Nicole since you've been here a while, why don't we go back and get the rest of your stuff?" Shannon suggested while we were looking up at the ceiling in his room. I turn to look at him.

"I dont' wanna see my brothers, well Matt anyway." Yea Jeff's my favorite brother.

"But don't you miss any of your stuff?" He asked.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well" He sighs. " you're brothers are my best buds and they just want to see you before you disappear outta their lives completely."

I sigh and kiss him on his lips.
"If I do this you owe me."

"Fine." He said smiling.

Later at Matt's house~~~~~

I take out my keys and open up the front door and hear yelling. Me and Shannon run into the kitchen and see Matt and Jeff yelling.

"IF YOU DIDN'T CALL HER A WHORE, SHE'D STILL BE HERE!!" Jeff yelled.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!! iT JUST SLIPPED OUT!!" Matt yelled back.

"YOU CALL HER A WHORE JUST BECAUSE SHE FUCKED SHANNON ONCE!! BIG DEAL!!" Now you know why Jeff's my favorite. We both screwed up a few times, but we can accept that fact. Too bad Matt still can't.

By now I thought it would've been a good idea to say something before they started throwing punches.

"Stop it!!" I say and they both looked at me slightly relieved.

'Where were you?"Jeff asked. Like he doesn't know.

"At Shannon's" I say calmly "But I'm not staying. I'm just getting my stuff."

"Why?" Matt asked.

"I'm moving in with Shannon." I say looking down.

"Why?! We'll miss you here! Tell her Jeff!"

"I think we should let her go." Jeff said. Told ya my favorite!

"What?! She can't move in with Shannon!" Matt argues.

"Why can't she?" Shannon asked.

"No offense Shannon, but you're a irresponsible jackass!" Matt said. I could tell those words stung just by looking at Shan's face.

"Nicole go get your stuff we're leaving." Shan said through clenched teeth.

I followed the directive as he left out the door. As I was going up to my old room, I hear Jeff say this to Matt.

"Now she's going against you. Happy now? Just because you can't stand seeing your siblings happy!!!"