I Fell for the Prince of Punk

Chapter 7

Another day with Shannon is another day I piss off Matt. Right now me and him are celebrating our 4 month anniversity on the warm North Carolina beaches.

I was lying on my towel catching some rays and Shannon came and sat next to me.
"You know, if we're celebrating we should do something together."

I sit up and take off the sun glasses and look at him.
"What did you have in mind?"

He smirk then picked me up.
"Put me down! I could've walked you know!"

He stopped moving then said, "I know. This is just more fun." The he tossed me in the ocean.

"You are dead Shannon Brian Moore!" I shouted when I surfaced.

"No I'm not, I'm behind you." He said in my ear. I turn around to face him. He had a smile on his face then he grabbed my hips. I smile and put my arms around his next knowing what he was trying do. We kissed right there in the water and we heard wolf whistles and others telling us to break it up. But we kept kissing, no matter how pg-13 it got.

We pulled away and looked in each other eyes. I wished this moment would never end, but a giant wave came in and knocked us over.

"NICOLE!!" Matt had yelled from the shore.

"Ugh! What could he want?" I ask. "He should be on the road!"

"I don't know why he's here but if he ain't apologizin' he better leave." Shannon said thru clenched teeth.

Me and him walked towards Matt looking pissed, while Matt's arms were crossed but he had on a smirk.

*Holy fuck he's up to something!*

"What do you want Matt?" Shan asked.

"I have some news for the both of you." He started. "Shannon's still married."

My jaw dropped so did Shannon's. Then I felt that this was too much to take in at one time and my knees gave out then everything was black.