I Fell for the Prince of Punk

Chapter 9

I drove for an hour till I treached my destination. I run out of the car and knock on the door. Shannon answers, but he wasn't looking up.

"Shanny?" I say worried. Then he looked at me shocked an hugged me.

"I thought I would never see you again!"He said to the side of my neck.
I breathe in his scent that was so familar yet so forgottten. I missed him so much that my hormonal side of me kicked in. I mean come on, it's been 5 weeks!

I kissed Shannon rough and passionately while wrapping my arms around his neck. He quickly took the hint and kissed back then closed the front door, pulling me into his house. We end up in the bedroom without breaking the kiss, which was great.

Later~~~~~

"So Matt made it up that you were still married?"

"Yep." Shannon nods. "That's why I always liked Jeff better as a friend `cause he understands."

"Exactly!" I smile.

Then there was a knock on the door and Shan answered.

"NICOLE HARDY YOU.. ARE.. AWESOME!!" Jeff shouts running in the house. I thought it was Matt coming to kill me. "I didn't know you had enough balls to do that to Matt. Well done, well done."

"Thank you, Jeffrey." I smile bowing.

"Matt told me what you did when he got to the hospital.

"I sent him to the hospital, really? I must not know my own strengths." I say flexing my pretend muscles.

"Well you are a Hardy."

"And hopefully a Moore." Shannon said behind me on one knee. My jaw dropped. "Nicole I love you to much to let you go again, will you marry me?"

I turn back to Jeff to see if would object.
"I'll let you make that choice, sis." He says smirking. I turn back around and nod furiously.
Shannon slipped the ring on and kissed me like we did earlier except it didn't go any farther since Jeff was still here.

"Woo!! Yay to the happy couple!!" Jeff cheered clapping.