Status: Active, slowly but surely!

I Can't Wait on You Forever

-one-

"Raine Robertson" The principal called. I walked up the stage, got my diploma and went back down the stairs to my seat. I was so Happy.
I had passed and my high school years were over.
"Ryan Sheckler" The principal called. I clapped.
Ryan was my best friend and would always be.
He sat down beside me and gave me a sideways hug.
"We did it Raine. We really did it. High school is over and done with!" Ryan wispered in my ear.
"I know Ryan, trust me I know," I whispered back

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We were all at Ryan's house. My Mom left right after I got my diploma. She dosen't even care about me anymore.
I'm 18 and she says my life is all up to me now. I always want my freedom, but now that I have it, I'm kinda scared.
"Raine come in here were cutting the cake!" Gretchen yelled
"Coming" I yelled back.
I made my way into the kitchen on the table was a huge chocolate cake.
On it said 'Congratulations, Ryan and Raine!'.
After they cut the cake, Ryan, Taylor, Casey, Tony and I went to sit out by the skatepark and eat.
" Dude, today has been so crazy and its not even over yet." Ryan said. We all agreed
" Im kinda sad about leaving high school." I said
"Why? I mean, high school was fun and all but come on, I mean you don't want to stay there forever." Casey said. "I know, but theres something about it im going to miss." I answered.
"I understand what you mean" Taylor said. "High school was fun, we had some good memories but lets face it, we can't stay there forever"
Ryan and Tony were skating and Casey was about to go with them. I was watching. I wish I knew how but I'm afraid of falling. Ryan makes it look so easy. Like he dosen't even have to try.
Taylor was talking to me. " You know, you and Ryan should get together." She said.
"What! No no no, that would be so wierd. Almost like dating my brother." I said
"Thats exactly what I said when they guy told me that I should date Casey. Now look where we are." She said
"Well, anyway I don't like him like that." I stated.
Truth is, I've liked Ryan for so long now. I guess I don't help myself by helping him get other girls. I mean he asks me for advice and I give it to him. No way would I ever tell him how I feel. I'm afraid of rejection. Big Time.
"Well, if you ever do like Ryan, I won't say I told you so." Taylor said.
Thats what I loved about Taylor. She was so sweet.
She always cared about the other persons feelings.
" Thanks Tay, but I don't see us being anything in the near future.

Taylors POV

I wish she wouldn't lie to me. Thats one of the things they bothe have in common. They are in denial that they love each other. They are both afraid of rejection.
God help both of them, they need it. They are helpless when it comes to love.

Rains's POV

Ryan skated over to me. "Hey you guys, want to go out to eat tonight to celebrate or something. We can come back here and swim after. You guys can even spend the night here." he asked

I looked at Taylor" I live here now, Its up to you guys"

"Sure Ryan, Sounds good." Taylor said
"Sweet, I'll tell the guys. Lets go early. Say 5. Its 3 now sound good?"

' Cool with me" Taylor said.
Ryan looked at me. I just nodded my head.

" I'm going to go get ready," I told Taylor. i need to take a shower and then i'll have to dig through my boxes for an outfit.

"Ok, I'll be up there later" Taylor said. I nodded and made my way upstairs. Taking one last peek at Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Thought when I wake Up, Is my god He's Beautiful. So I put on my make up and pray for a miracle.
That song is I'd lie By Taylor Swift.

Hey! There You go first chapter!
Let me know what you think. It will get better, I promise.