The Best Prom in History

Prom.

Andreas let his eyes move over the dancing kids, all of them happy and loud, dressed up so much that it looked slightly ridiculous.

He could see that some of the teenagers were drunk; they had managed to sneak in something stronger than the cider they had been allowed to drink. But he didn't care, it was prom, it would have been stupid if the teachers suspected something else, and he knew that there were some other teachers ignoring it too.

It was prom night, and in less than a week the students would no longer be in the school. The teachers would probably never see them again, unless they ran into them in the town or something like that.

His eyes landed on Eric, dancing closely with a girl, both of them laughing and joking. They were both sixteen, so young and far from innocent, and it was obvious to everybody that no matter how close they danced, it wouldn't end up leading to something more; they both preferred someone in the same gender. That was probably the only reason as to why none of the more stern teachers had parted them from each other, for 'inappropriate behaviour'.

Sometimes Andreas himself hated the school rules, even though he was a teacher.

His eyes moved over Eric's body; the thin form and the slender legs, the small hips. He wanted to move his hands up over the thin waist, and hold the thin boy close to his body. His eyes moved up to the boy's face, the raven dark hair, and the full lips. So many times he had thought about having those lips against his, while keeping the thin body against his, feeling the sixteen year old against him.

It was a stupid thought, oh how well he knew that. Eric was far too young, and he shouldn't want to think like that about a student. But his emotions didn't bother about such thoughts.

Eric looked to his side, his lips shaped into a smile that changed when he saw Andreas, his body freezing as he looked at his teacher. For a second they were just looking at each other, Eric's blue eyes round with confusion, before Andreas pulled himself together and looked away, biting down on his cheek.

He knew what had confused Eric, what had made Eric react like that; it was the way his eyes had been glowing, so full of want and need, all for Eric. He could practically sense the way they were glowing already.

It was less than a week, then he wouldn't see the boy again.

He wasn't sure just yet if this was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Sir?"

Andreas looked up, having been too far away in his own thoughts to realize that time had passed.

His eyes met Eric's, looking innocent and still confused, though Andreas knew that the boy was anything but innocent; it was just a shine over himself that he had. A shine that Andreas loved.

"Yes, Eric?" he asked, hoping that his voice wasn't shaking, hoping that the boy no longer could see what Andreas wanted in his eyes.

"Can I talk with you?" Eric asked, a soft smile playing over his full lips. Andreas nodded, waiting for the boy to go on, as he threw a quick glance around him at the surroundings. Eric giggled softly as he shook his head. "In private, please Sir?"

Andreas hesitated for a moment, then he nodded and placed a hand over Eric's shoulder, hoping it would simply look like a paternal gesture as he lead Eric out from the room the prom was held in. He lead him into a small office, keeping himself from moving his hand higher up, to touch the skin over Eric's neck, stroke the hair gently, just touch the boy.

He let go of Eric and closed the door, not daring to touch the boy when they were alone in a room; he feared that he wouldn't be able to hold back, that he would do something he surely would regret... something that would scare Eric.

Not that he would do anything against Eric's will, only just kiss him, touch him, but that could be enough to scare a sixteen year old. And it would probably be enough to put him in jail too.

"I’m legal, you know," Eric stated.

Surprised, Andreas turned around, not knowing what he had expected the boy to say, but it definitely wasn't that. He looked at the boy, trying to see if he was joking, but the blue eyes were just looking at him. They seemed innocent and naïve, and somewhat hopeful. Andreas swallowed hard.

"You're sixteen," he answered, knowing that yeah, the boy was legal, but he was still a student, and Andreas was his teacher. "I don't see what you want me to say?"

Eric smiled sweetly, taking two steps closer to Andreas, and pressed his lips against the man's. It lasted for only a few seconds, lips against lips, no movements, and then Eric pulled back. The boy smiled up, looking shyly up at the man, as Andreas used all his strength to make his brain work normally.

He blinked, looking wonderingly at the boy. He wasn't the type to get speechless, but a kiss really had been the last thing he expected from Eric.

"I see," he muttered, more to himself than Eric. Though when the boy giggled, still looking at him with those big eyes, Andreas lost it.

He reached out, tugging Eric close to him and crashed their lips together, his hand moving down Eric's waist, pulling him closer almost desperately. He didn't know if he was surprised or not when he felt Eric's arms around his neck, and the full lips parting to let Andreas' tongue move against his. The boy didn't even try to push away as Andreas turned them around, pressing Eric against the wall.

It was some animalistic instinct that worked in Andreas, as he no longer thought about anything other than the way Eric's skin felt against his, hurriedly undressing the boy as he pressed his lips against the boy's neck, kissing and softly biting the skin there.

Eric didn't say anything, nor did he try to push Andreas away; he simply kept his head tilted to the side, his back arching as he moaned softly, helping the man to take his clothes off, until he wasn't wearing anything to cover himself up anymore.

Breathing hard, Andreas pulled back, keeping his hands on the wall next to Eric's head, and let his eyes move over the pale body, moving his finger to slide softly over the boy's waist, hips, down to his thigh, tracing the soft lines carefully, as if he wanted to savour the sight of the boy's body for a little longer.

Eric whimpered, biting down on his bottom lip as he nudged Andreas closer to him again, to be exposed like this while Andreas still was fully dressed made him unsure... He didn't want the man to look so closely at him, even though it was obvious that he liked what he saw.

Andreas looked up again, looking into the boy's blue eyes, fluttered half closed, and he licked his lips, regretting what he was doing. He kissed Eric again as he lifted the boy up, pressing him up against the wall, trying to be careful as possible as he pushed into Eric. He could feel Eric's whole body tense up, the sharp teeth sinking into his shoulder as his fingers dug deep into the man's back.

He regretted that he hurt the boy, he regretted it more than having kissed the boy; it was the knowledge that he brought pain to Eric that made him regret this the most. Yet he was unable to stop. Once Eric was relaxed, telling him that he was ready, he started to move, slow and careful at first, then he was much harder in his motions.

He wanted to be gentle with Eric; the boy was looking so fragile, and it felt as if he could easily break him, but Eric was just moaning, his hips moving to meet Andreas, and he wasn't exactly helping with the man's self-control by doing so.

Eric came first, his teeth once again sinking down into Andreas' shoulder as he cried out, the sweaty chest rubbing against Andreas' still clothed chest, and that was when it got too much for Andreas, his low moan silenced against Eric's neck as he released, sinking down to the floor in exhaustion.

They sat like that for a while, Eric naked, with his legs on either side of Andreas' body, and with his arms wrapped around the man's neck. Andreas had one arm around the boy's waist, and the other against the wall as a support, both of them breathing harshly.

"This might be the best prom in history," Eric breathed, a weak smile over his lips as he pulled back.

Andreas chuckled breathily, softly stroking Eric over the raven dark strands. He agreed with the boy, though he didn't say it; he just kept quiet as he threaded the dark strands between his fingers, a small smile playing over his lips. He enjoyed sitting like this before they had to fix themselves up and go out again, and act as if nothing had happened.

"I knew I'd lose my virginity before ending school," Eric continued, sounding so happy, that it took a while before the words actually sank in for Andreas, and he frowned as he felt the panic rise in him.

Maybe this wasn't the best prom in history.