Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Ten: Dreams Of Destiny And Love

Alyssa gives me a concerned expression.

“What’s wrong?” she asks, as we step inside our room.

I close the door then say what I’ve been thinking the whole time. A couple minutes later she finally replies.

"Your father isn’t evil. Yeah, he’s not such a great King, but he’s trying his best, and you should love him.”

“I do love him, but…” I train off.

“Well, if he’s mean and cruel, then how come he’s trying to stop the war and put peace between our Kingdoms?” she asks me.

“I guess. Well I’m going to bed. Goodnight.”

“Night,” she replies. I head to my closet and pick out my Spongebob Squarepants tank top and black bootie shorts. I crawl into bed. I fall asleep quickly, my last thought of Ryan.

~DREAM: I look around to see myself standing on a cliff, with the rough waves below. It’s foggy and I can’t see if there are any rocks near the water. I hear my name being called. I turn around to see an old couple reaching out to me. The man has short, gray hair, piercing blue eyes, and fangs. The woman has a very light shade of blue hair with little wolf ears pooping out, and hot pink eyes.

“Hello dear Amber. We’ve never met. My name’s King George the first of the Vampires.” the old man says to me.

“And my names Queen Victoria of the Werewolves.” the old woman continues. “We are the cause of this Were/Vamp War, and we have a message for you, my dear Princess Amber.”

“Yes?” I reply, without any concise.

King George answers back, “We hole the truth to your destiny, Princess. But we cannot tell you. You must figure it out on your own.”

“Yes, but we will give you only two clues. You must never tell anyone about this clue. You understand?” Queen Victoria asks.

I simply nod.

“We will give you your first clue now. What lays beneath an endless war, is true love. Like your Grandfather’s and mine.”

“Now, go wake up, before you are late for school.” King George says.

I turn around and head towards the edge of the cliff. I jump off and scream, as I fall out of the sky. END DREAM~

I wake up to Alyssa.

“Are you okay? You were screaming.” she says.

I just nod, then lay back down, thinking about my clue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get ready, then head out towards the cafeteria for breakfast. We sit down, just as Ryan heads towards the table.

“What do you want?” Kerry asks with an attitude.

“Amber.” he simply states, then walks off.

I get up and follow him I look at my feet as I walk.

What could he possible want?

Ryan stops and turns around. I’m still looking at my feet and crash right into his chest. I look up and instantly turn beet red.

He backs up and says, “Watch where you’re going.”

“What do you want?” I ask him with an annoyed sigh.

He looks around us, making sure no one is in hearing reach.

“Did you dream last night?” he asks.

“Why do you want to know that?” I ask, a little creepied out.

“Just answer the question.” he replies.

“Yes, I dreamt last night. Did you?”

“Yeah, I did. Did your dream consist of a foggy ocean?” Ryan asks me, again.

I stare at him in shock. “How did you know that?” I ask him.

“Because I did too.”

“Ooookkkaaayyy…?” I say, questioningly.

“Was King George the first and Queen Victoria there too?”

“Yes…?” I say.

How could we have the same dream? wait… it’s not the same dream if they told him something else.

“What did they tell you? I ask him.

“Something about my destiny and the Were/Vamp War.”

“Did they give you a clue to your destiny?” I ask.

“Yeah. ‘What lays beneath an endless war, is true love.’ Did they tell you that too?” Ryan asks me.

“Yeah.” I say, creepied out.

Wow! He’s actually being nice to me! Wait… why am I thinking about him being nice to me when we had the SAME DREAM?!?!

“Damn! I think I know what our destinies are.”

What?” I ask.

“Once both of us inherit the thrown, we will get married, which will unite the two Kingdoms, stopping the ‘endless’ war.” he says.

“Oh!” I say, all flustered.

“You know what? Screw destiny, screw the damn war, and most of all screw you! I would never marry you, even if my life depended on it!” he yells, then storms off.

Well so much for Mr. Nice Guy. Wait! What if he’s right? I can’t possibly marry him! I can’t!