Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Twelve: Dreams Of Kissing A Vampire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dream:

"Hello Amber." I hear a creepy guy's voice say.

I turn around trying to see where the voice came from.

"Hello?" I ask, my voice shaking.

I can't see at all. I'm in a black empty space. Everything is black. There's absolutely no light. All of a sudden, I see a red glow behind me.

I turn around and see a pair of two red eyes, then a body appears with them. It's a boy around my age. He has black hair that's spiked up in the back and has emo bangs that covers one of his blood red glowing eyes.

He has very pale skin. He's wearing a black, long-sleeve shirt, black jeans, and black chucks. He's very built. I can see all of his toned muscles through his shirt. I just stare at him, my mouth forming an 'O'.

Woah! He's sooooo hott!

He smirks and says, "Thank you, You're not so bad yourself."

Huh? But I didn't say anything. Is he a Vampire?

"You catch on quick. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ayden Matthew Drow. It's a pleasure to meet you Princess Amber Jane Harper." Ayden says, then takes my hand and pecks the top of it.

I pull my hand away fast and blush.

"H-hi."I choke out.

Why am I so nervous?

"I'm sorry we had to meet like this, in your dream, but that Werewolf Prince won't let me near you!" Ayden says.

Huh? Ryan?

"Why not?" I ask, confused.

"I don't know. Something about..." Ayden trails off.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it. All that matters is that we're all alone, together." he says, smiling.

I smile back, unsure of what to do.

Why was that sweet and creepy at the same time?

"You know, your very beautiful. I've never felt so drawn to someone like this before." Ayden tells me. I blush a deep shade of burgundy.

"T-T...Thank you." I smile, while stuttering.

Ugh! I probably look like an idiot!

"No you don't. I think it's cute."

Right...forgot about the mind reading thing. That's going to get some getting used to.

Ayden smirks. "What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

My mouth drops to the floor. He leans in closer to me. Our lips brush and I feel a shock on my lips.

"That's never happened before. Let's try again." He says.

He leans in again.

"I-I...can't." I tell him.

"Why not?"

"Well, um...uh..." He starts chuckling.

His laugh is amazing.

"What's so funny?" I ask him.

"Oh, it's just, you've never kissed a boy before?"

"Well...no." I say, blushing really hard.

"Oh, well don't worry. I'll teach you." Ayden says.

He leans closer to me and kisses me, moving my lips with his. All of a sudden I feel a fiery chill run throughout my body. I run my fingers through his hair and deepen the kiss. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly open my mouth.

What's wrong with me? I've never felt like this before!

I let him explore every corner of my mouth. He pulls me closer to him, so close that we could probably mold into one person.

We pull apart, our breathing ragged. I look in his eyes and see lust.

"Wow! Did you feel that? It was like I was on fire, yet I was freezing." Ayden says.

I nod.

"That was so weird. I've never felt like this before." he continues.

He looks at his wrist where there was a watch. "It's 5:30 am. I should probably go."

"Wait! Will I ever see you again?" I ask him.

His eyes soften and replies, "All you have to do is think of me and I'll be right by your side. But we also have morning classes together."

"Oh. Okay. Bye, Ayden." I say.

"Bye, Amber." he answers back.

I see him walk away, then I lay on the ground and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~