Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Thirteen: Jealousy And Short Phone Calls

I open my eyes to see I'm in my room again.

Wow! What a dream!

I get up and get ready for school.

I can't believe I just had my first kiss! But it was in a dream. Does that mean it doesn't count?

I walk out of my room with Alyssa and head towards the cafeteria.

"Hey Alyssa?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know Ayden Drow?"

She stops in her tracks. "How do you know that name?" She asks me.

"Well, this might seem crazy, but he showed up in my dream and sorta gave me my first kiss." I say, smiling and blushing. "And, well, I think I like him."

"Oh, well that's normal. Most Vampires can do that. Wait? What? He kissed you?" she asks, surprised.

I blush even more. "Yeah." I giggle.

Her face hardens than softens. "That's really nice, Amber, but you got to watch out. Ayden's ad news. He's always getting into trouble and...just be careful. Okay?" Alyssa asks.

"Sure, but what were you going to say?" I ask her.

"Well, Ayden's been known to break many hearts and I just don't want yo see you get hurt." She answers me with concern in her eyes.

"Oh. Okay." I reply.

We get to the breakfast table and Alyssa goes back to her cherry old self.

"Hey girls! Guess what!" Alyssa tells Hale, Kerry, and Amanda.

"Huh?" Kerry says.

"What?" Amanda asks.

"Someone visited Amber in her dreams last night and kissed her!" Alyssa says.

"Who?" Hale asks.

Alyssa looks at me, nudging me to tell them.

"Uh, Ayden Drow." I say to them.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Amber! Every girl in this school would die to be in your spot right now!" Kerry says.

"Oh! And all the guys are always jealous of whoever Ayden dates!" Amanda says.

"Plus, we could make Ryan jealous! It's perfect!" Hale adds in.

"But we're not really dating." I tell the,

They all mouth 'Oh'.

"Hey, Amber?" I turn around to see Ayden right there with his gorgeous black hair and red eyes.

Oh my gosh! He looks so sexy with him matching the school uniform!

I see him smile, his fangs showing. He grabs my hand and leads me away from where anyone could hear us.

"H-hi." I stutter out.

"Amber, I was just wondering do you want to go on a date this friday?" he asks me.

Oh my gosh! Yes!

"Yeah, I would love to." I answer back.

Wow! I didn't stutter that time! I must be getting better at this!

He grins really big, from ear-to-ear.

"Sweet." Ayden says.

He then leans in closer till our lips touch. I try to kiss back.

"You're getting better at this." he says, after pulling back.

I blush. "T-thank you."

Well so much for getting better at this.

"Can I walk you to our next class?" he asks.

"Sure." I reply.

"Awesome. I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye, Ayden."

He walks away. I'm still standing there. I suddenly feel a pari of eyes on me. I turn around to make eye contact with Ryan. He sneers then looks away.

I hope that means he's jealous.

I walk back to my table and tell everyone what happened, from Ayden holding my hand to Ryan sneering in jealousy at me. They all squeal in delight. The bell finally dings, signaling the start of school.

Wow, not even a full week here and I already feel like I've been here forever!

I walk out of the cafeteria to see Ayden waiting patiently for me. I smile and walk up to him. He smiles back and takes my hand. We walk together through the halls with people staring at us.

Why are they looking at us like that?

"It's because you're with me now." Ayden whispers to me.

I feel my cheeks burn up. We get to class and see two empty chairs left. One next to Ryan and one next to the window. We walk towards the window seat and Ayden gestures me to sit there.

"Move." Ayden tells the nerdy guy behind me.

He gets up and Ayden takes his place. Class starts and he starts to play with my hair.

"Your hair smells nice." Ayden says.

I blush. "T-thanks." I stutter, again!

Grr! am I ever going to be able to not stutter around him?

"Don't worry. Like I said before, I think it's cute."

"Oh, o-okay." I reply with a giggle.

The rest of the morning, Ayden walks us to our classes.

Gosh! He's so sweet, funny, nice, not to mention...hot!

He even asked me to sit with him at lunch, and the table was empty, so it was sort of like a date! I squeal inside my head.

Do you think he's the one? The one to rule with me? Woah! That's too far into the future. I got to worry about now. Speaking of now, why is Ryan coming into my Royalty class? He should be in his class. Maybe he needs to tell Alyssa something.

He opens the door and says, "Sorry, but can I borrow Princess Amber, please?"

"Of course, Prince Ryan." Ms. Gorge says.

What? Me?

I get up and follow him out to the hall. I start to blush.

Why am I blushing? I can't possibly like him? No! I can't.

I look down trying to hide my face.

"So, I heard you have a date this Friday with Ayden." Ryan says 'Ayden' venomously.

I just nod.

"Well, be careful, okay?" He asks, his voice softening.

"What? Why?" I finally talk to him.

"Well, because...he's just bad, okay? If I could have it my way, I wouldn't let you go on a date with Ayden. I would let you go on a date with m-" he cuts himself off.

"With who?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just forget it. Have fun on your date." He says angerly, then storms off.

I head back into my classroom.

Why is he angry? Did I say something to make him say that?

I run the conversation over in my head.

Nope, I didn't...weird.

Once schools over, I head to my room and decide to call my mother.

"Hello?" I hear my mother say.

Gosh! It's so good to hear her voice again.

"Hi, mother."

"Amber? Oh my gosh! How are you? How's the school? Did you make any friends? Did you meet any boys? Are any of them cute?" my mother rambles on too many questions.

"Woah! One at a time. I'm good. The school's amazingly beautiful and huge. It looks like a castle!"I exclaim. "I made some friends so dar. Alyssa, who's my roommate, Hale, Kerry, Shannon, and Amanda."

"That's nice sweetie. Did you meet any cute boys?" she asks me.

"Yeah. Caine, who's Alyssa's boyfriend. Tim, Hale's boyfriend. Luke, Kerry's boyfriend. Greg, Amanda's boyfriend. Jimmy, Shannon's boyfriend. And Ryan, Alyssa's twin brother, who's a huge jerk. I don't know why. I never did anything to him. Oh! And this boy names Ayden. He's sooooo cute and we're going on a date this Friday!" i tell my mother.

"Wow! Someone's Miss Popular! I'm glad you like it there. And who's this boy you have a date with on Friday? Ayden?"

"Yeah."

"What's he look like?" she asks me.

"Well, he has black hair and red eyes. Extremely pale, pretty tall, very built. And he's so sweet and funny and nice!" I tell her.

"Oh! How wonderful! Your sister would like to talk to you. Hold on."

"Okay. I love you, mother. Bye."

"Bye, honey. Love you too." my mother answers back

There's a pause and then a muffle noise.

"Amber?" I hear Melissa say.

"Hey, little sis!"

"Oh God! It's so good to hear from you! Home is so different with out you here, even if it's only been four days." she says.

I smile. "Yeah. I miss you."

"Oh, I miss you too! So who's this boy I hear my big sister's going on a date with?" Melissa asks me.

"Oh, well his name is Ayden. He's sooo hot! And supposedly he's the bad boy in this school." I answer her.

"Oh! A bad boy! Did you guys kiss yet?"

"Well...yes. Twice!"

"Two times! Wow! Amber, I'm so happy for you! I go to go. But I'll talk to you later. Love you! Bye!" she tells me.

"Oh, okay. Bye." I tell her then hang up.

Wow. That was a quick phone call. I wonder what the rush was?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry it's short compared to the other chapters. I'm in a rush and wanted to post this for you guys. So I hope you liked it and the next one will be out soon. I promise! :) Peace.