Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Fourteen: Shopping

I hear Alyssa turn the TV off then walk into the bedroom.

"Okay, we are going shopping. You need a dress for Ayden's date Friday." Alyssa tells me. "So grab your credit care and lets head out!"

I grab my credit card my father gave me as an early 17th birthday present. I walk out to see Shannon with us.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask.

"They're on dates with their own boyfriends, so it's just us three." Shannon answers me.

We walk outside and climb into a limo. We all gossip, listen and sing to music, and talk about our boyfriends and my date. After about an hour drive, we arrive at the mall. It's huge! It sort of looks like the White House, but it's black. So it's the Black House.

Why does that sound racist?

We go to some stores that aren't like the one's on Earth. For one, there is no cashier. You just hold your credit card up in the air as you walk out. And two, the changing rooms are huge!

We walk into a store called The Little Goth. It's like Hot Topic, Spencers, Zumiez, and Journeys put together. I saw this red halter dress. I decide to try it on. I walk into the changing room and take off my clothes. I put the dress on and walk out to see Alyssa and Shannon's mouths drop to the floor.

"Can you zip it up, please?" I ask.

Shannon comes over and zips up my dress.

"What do you think?" I ask then.

"You look freakin' hot!" Alyssa says.

"Plus it makes your boobs look bigger." Shannon adds in.

I walk towards the mirror.

Oh. My. Gosh! The dress makes me look sexy! It hugs every curve and it does make my boobs look bigger! Yeah!

I smile really big.

"Oh my God! Amber, this is the dress you have to wear. Ayden won't be able to keep his hands off of you!" Alyssa squeals then claps her hands together.

Shannon nods in agreement. I smile really big then go back into the changing room and take off the dress. I put the dress in a bag at the door, hold my credit card up in the air and walk out after hearing a chime, signaling that I paid for the dress.

We head for the food court and go to a cafe called La Cucina Vampure`.

"I hear it's really good here, but mostly only Vampires come here." Shannon says.

"So? Amber's part Vampire." Alyssa says nonchalant.

We walk in and head towards the hostess.

"Hello, welcome to La Cucina Vampure`. How may I hekp you?"

"Yeah, hi. We'd like a table for three, please." Alyssa says, annoyed.

The hostess gives her a dirty look and says through gritted teeth, "There is a half hour wait. What should I put you down as, Werewolf?"

Alyssa growls at her. Everyone in the cafe hisses, showing their fangs.

"Stop! Sorry, we'll just put down the name of Harper." Shannon says.

Immediately the hostess retracts her fangs and says, "Who's by the name of Harper?"

"Amber is, duh!" Alyssa says pointing to me.

Every Vampire in the room, including the employees retract their fangs, stand up, and bow.

"Your Highness. My deepest apologies. I did not see you there." the hostess says.

Why are they bowing? Oh yeah, I'm their Princess. Wow, I am some lame Princess. I can't even remember that I AM a Princess!

I see all the Vampires smirk, trying not to laugh.

Oh yeah, they can read minds.

I decide to do what I learned in Royalty class, for once.

"You have the respect to bow down to your Princess, but not the respect to keep out of her mind? you all should be ashamed of yourselves for being Vampires." I say calmly.

Wow! I am awesome! Yes! Ha!

Alyssa and Shannon start cracking up.

"May we have our table now?" I ask the hostess.

"Oh, yes, of course! Follow me, please."

We follow her to our table and sit down.

"Oh my gosh! Amber, that was so cool! How'd you learn to do that?" Alyssa asks me.

"Ms. Gorge taught me." I answer back, matter-of-factly.

"Wow! That was awesome. Lets eat, I'm starved!" Shannon says.

We order our meals and chat about school. Once we pay for our dinner, we leave and head back to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry for suuuuccch a loooonnnng wait. I've been really busy with my new summer job and SAT prep classes, not to mention vacations, where I can't really bring my computer with me. Alright, then. Here's the next chapter. I promise you it was worth the wait! Enjoy! :)