Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Fifteen: Moonlight Gardens

Shannon, Alyssa, and I walk through the halls, towards my room to do our homework together. Alyssa and Shannon are talking about some outfit they saw at the mall. I'm just following them, lost in my thoughts, when all of a sudden, I hear my name being called.

"Amber..."

"What?" I ask them.

They stop talking and turn around, looking at me quizzically.

"What?" Alyssa asks.

"Didn't you say my name?" I ask them.

"No." Shannan says.

"Oh, okay."

They go back to talking.

"Amber, Amber."

This time I hear it from behind me. I turn around and see no one.

"Amber..."

This time I hear it from outside.

"Hey, Alyssa? Could you take my dress to our room? I just remembered I needed to go somewhere." I tell her.

"Oh, sure. No problem. i'll see you later. Just remember 22 o'clock is curfew and it's 20:35 Pm now, okay?" Alyssa says.

"Sure. Thanks. Bye." I say in a rush then turn around and head down to the first floor.

Once the elevator stops, I get off and head towards the courtyard. The second I step outside, I feel the cool wind in my hair. It makes my skirt dance around my body. I look up at the black, night sky and see a million stars out, with the moon full.

Wow! The sky is so clear out tonight. It's just gorgeous.

I realize that I'm walking through the gardens and sit down on a bench in front of the fountain.

i wonder why they have the lights off? Maybe cause I'm not supposed to be out here this late?

"Amber?"

My heart starts to race, and I slowly turn around. There, I see a tall, silhouette of a man. I start to freak out.

Oh my gosh! I'm going to die! oh crap! I didn't want it to end this way!"

"Amber, calm down. It's me, Ayden. I'm sorry if I scared you." Ayden says.

"Ayden." I say, smiling.

"I said calm down. Your heart's racing a million miles a second." Ayden says.

"I am calm. Well as calm as I'll ever be around you." I say.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I just said that!

I blush as he smiles big and sits down next to me, putting his arm around my waist.

"Were you the one who was calling me?" I ask.

"Um... no. I was just walking around and then I saw you. It just turned out that we both like each other and that we are both out on a romantic evening together."

I smile big at him.

This is pretty romantic. With the fountain and the garden and the full moon and stars. But then, who was calling me?

Ayden stand up, offering me his hand. I get up and take it. We interlock our fingers and I feel electricity all over my body.

"what's your favorite flower?" Ayden asks me.

"Either a rose or a purple lily. Why?" I ask.

He bends down, my hand still intertwined with his, and picks something up.

"This is why." He hands me a purple lily.

Awwwww! He's sooooo sweet!

I blush. "Thank you." I mumble.

We walk around some more in silence. But it was a comfortable silence. Not an awkward one. Ayden looks at his watch.

"It's 22:30. We're after curfew. Better walk you to your room before you get in trouble."

"Oh, okay."

We walk inside and head towards the elevator. Turned out, since it's after curfew, the elevator is turned off.

"Are we going to have to use the stairs?' I ask him.

"Nah. We can teleport instead."

"Teleport?' I ask. confused.

"Yeah. You didn't know that? All Vampires can read minds and teleport."

He grabs onto my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Hold on tight. Here we go." Ayden says.

I pull my arms around his back and hold on tight. Smoke starts surrounding us and I see sparks everywhere. All of a sudden, we're at my front door.

That was it? No whirl of light? Well Hollywood movies definitely under-estimated teleporting.

Ayden starts chuckling. "Your mind is so much fun to listen to!"

"Hey!" I say, playfully hitting his arm."Well I better go. I had an awesome time, Ayden."

His eyes become soft and lustful. "Yourwelcome, Amber. You know your very pretty, Amber."

I blush really hard and feel my breath quicken as well as my heart. He smirks, then leans down and plants his lips on mine. We kiss slowly, our lips moving in sync. I pull away and smile.

"Goodnight, Ayden." I say.

"Goodnight, Amber." he replies.

Smoke forms around him, sparks in the air, then he disappears and the smoke starts to blow away. I sigh really loudly.

I hear a door crack open, then a girl that, let me tell you, looks like a Goddess, comes out. She is wearing black bootie short-shorts with a white tank-top. I can see her pink lacy bra underneath. She has black hair in a pony tail and red eyes. She walks over to me, shaking her hips, with a sly grin plastered on her face.

"Hey." I say, smiling at her.

"Hey, Amber, right?"

I nod yes.

"I just want to let you know that Ayden's mine. We've been dating for over a year. He loves me and I love him! So, you better stay away!" She threatens me.

"Well he was the one who asked me. I just agreed. And if he really loved you, he wouldn't of asked me on a date, given my a flower, or kiss me more than once.

She looks speechless and really pissed.

I guess that pissed her off! Haha!

"Just know that I'm Rachel Hannah Jay, the most popular, most gorgeous, and most wanted girl in school. Ayden's mine, and I get whatever I want. So, you better stay away, Amber! Or something very bad will happen to you!" She yells, then walks back into her dorm.

I unlock my door and walk in.

Wow! What. A. Jerk! Who does she think she is to tell me who I can and cannot date?! Oh, yeah! She's themost popular girl in school, she's supposed to do that. Well that's too bad, cause I'm not gunna listen to her!

I quietly crawl into bed and see Alyssa already asleep. I close my eyes, thinking of Ayden with a smile on my face.