Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Sixteen: Unexpected News And Goodbyes

I wake up to the sound of rain.

I love how rain sounds. It's always so peaceful and calming.

I get up and head into the shower.

Tonight's the night of our big date! Gosh, I can't wait!

I get dressed then head out with Alyssa.

She hasn't talked all morning. I wonder what's wrong with her?

"Hey Alyssa, are you all right?" I ask her.

"I guess. Ryan told me some bad news last night." She replies.

"Really? What?"

"My father's sick so Ryan had to go back to my Kingdom and take over until my father gets better." She says.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. When does he leave?"

"He left last night. I'm leaving tonight to help. I don't know how long I'll be gone for though. It all depends on how fast my father gets better. Hopefully it will be quick, cause I'm going to miss you guys so much. Especially Caine."

"Does Caine know?" I ask.

"Yeah, and he's taking me out to dinner tonight, before I have to go."

"Oh, okay."

We get to the cafeteria and Alyssa immediately runs towards Caine, where they embrace each other for a long time.

Aww that's so cute, yet sad.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day goes by so fast and the next thing I know is that I have to get ready for my date with Ayden tonight. I'm putting my dress on as Alyssa comes back from her date with Caine.

"Hey. How long before you leave?" I ask her.

She starts packing. "Oh, by the time you leave, I'll probably leave ten minutes after." She replies.

"Okay."

I start to curl the bottom of my hair. I apply my make-up, then put on my black high-heels.

"Do you think I look okay?" I ask Alyssa.

She looks at me quickly.

"Yeah. You look really good. I so envy your body."

"Are you serious? I hate my body. There's absolutely nothing hot about it. Your the one with the hot body." I tell her.

"You just keep telling yourself that." she says.

Oookkaaayy...?

I look at myself in the mirror, satisfied with how I look.

Do you think red was a good color? Isn't red the color of intimacy? Oh crap... hopefully he doesn't know that.

There's a knock at the door.

Ayden's here!

I hug Alyssa. "Goodbye, ALyssa. I hope your father gets better soon." I tell her.

"Thanks. I'll m iss you. Have fun on your date with Ayden! Bye." She replies.

I go to the door and open it. Standing there is Ayden in black dress pants, and a black button-up shirt with a few buttons opened.

He look so hot!

He smiles at me. "You look pretty." he says.

"T-thank you. You do too." I stutter and blush.

"Well, lets go. I made a reservation at an all Vampire restaurant." He says, grabbing my hand.

I blush a deeper red and follow him out of the school. We head into the limo and pull away. In the limo he pulls me close to him, our hands still intertwined.

I've never been so happy in my life!

I sigh in content and rest my head on his shoulder.H leans his head upon my own. The whole car ridethere was silent, but the best kind.
♠ ♠ ♠
P.S. The date will be of the next chapter. I promise! :) Message/rate, please!