Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Seventeen: Dates And Romance

We get out of the limo and head to the restaurant. We get seated and order our drinks and appetizers.

"So, how are you?" Ayden asks.

"I've never been happier." I tell him.

He grins big. "Good, I'm glad, cause I feel the same way."

I blush lightly.

Our drinks come and I see that Ayden has a glass of blood, while I have a glass of water.

Is it bad that I'm at an all Vampire Restaurant in a blood red dress? Oh gosh! I hope not!

I look over and see people, or rather Vampires, dancing on the dance floor. There's this one couple that stands out. Probably because they're slow dancing to a fast song. The couple looks around thirty. The man's arms are around the woman's waist, her arms around his neck with her head resting on his chest. They seem to be in their own little world.

Aw, that's so cute. I wonder if Ayden and I will someday be like that?

"Do you want to dance?" Ayden asks, finishing his blood.

I smile. "Sure."

We both get up and he takes my hand. We walk out to the dance floor. It's a slow song that I've never heard of before. He automatically puts his arms around my waist and pulls me close to his body. I blush and put my arms around his neck.

I never realized just how tall he really is.

I look up into his eyes and see a hint off violet in his red eyes.

Since when did he have violet? I always thought they were only red.

He looks at me with confusion. "My eyes are violet?"

"Well they're still red with a hint of violet. Like it's red, then around the pupil is violet. Does that usually happen?' I ask.

"No. It's never happened before." He says.

Weird...

"The foods here. Lets go sit back down."

"Okay." I reply.

We walk back to out table and sit down. We start to eat and I see him covering his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

He points behind me. "That girl, in the pink dress, is one of my ex's" he says.

"Oh, do you want to leave?"

"No! No, it's alright." He replies.

"Alright." I say.

What's so bad with running into one of your ex's?

"It's not that bad, just this certain ex is." he says, reading my mind.

Okay...?

"Oh my God! Ayden! Is that you?" I ahigh-pitched voice screeches.

I turn around and see that it's Rachel from last night in a pink dress.

Oh gosh! Her!?

Ayden looks towards her and see her use in-humane speed to rush to our table.

"Hey, Rachel." He says with no enthusiasm.

She looks over at me and scrunches her face. "Ew. I though I told you to stay away." She tells me.

"Excuse me, but I don't listen to people like you and to be honest, I really don't think Ayden 'loves' you." I say, air-quoting the word loves.

She's right, Rachel Can you just leave us alone?" Ayden says.

Her face is shocked, then goes to sad. She turns around and runs out of the room.

Thank you!

Ayden smiles wide at me.

"What?" I ask.

"I never got the courage to tell her that. I think your being a good influence on me." he says.

"Oh,well if I am then your welcome." I smile at him.

He smiles back at me. Once we finish our meal and pay, we leave the restaturant.

We walk down the street and see a little park. We walk over there and sit next to each other on the swings.

"So..." he says.

"The stars are so beautiful tonight." I say, looking up at the sky.

He looks up with me and smiles. "Yes, you are." he says.

I blush and look down at the ground, letting my hair cover my fiery cheeks. We soon get on the topic of his family.

"Yeah, I don't really have any family left, except for my rich uncle. But he's a total ass. He makes me go to this school. I wanted to go to my town's school where my parents met, in Trista, but no. So, now I'm here. But I'm glad. Otherwise, I would have to meet you as a soldier, not a friend. You see, once I graduate I'm applying for a job as a royal soldier. And maybe we could still see each other." Ayden says.

Wow. I didn't know Ayden was so deep. No wonder he gets in trouble at school. He hates it here.

"Well, that's really neat that you want to be a soldier. I wanted to be a poet, but I guess I'm going to have to be a Princess instead, considering my father's the Vampire King." I say.

"Hey," Ayden says, rubbing my back, trying to comfort me. Instead it gave me chills up and down my spine. "It's alright. Are you cold?"

"No."

Yes.

He takes his leather jacket and puts it on me.

"Thanks." I say looking up at him, smiling.

He smiles back, then leans towards me.

He's gunna kiss me again!

He stops and is an inch away from my face. He leans his forehead against mine, just staring into my emerald green eyes. My breathing gets ragged and my heart starts pounding out of my chest. He looks at me with such emotion. I can see confusion, pain, lust, and longing in his deep blood red eyes with a hint of purple around the pupil. I sigh loudly.

I could just stay like this forever. Never taking my eyes off of Ayden.

He has no expression on his face, but his eyes say it all.

Why won't he kiss me? Fine, I'll do it.

I get up on my tip-toes and meet his lips with mine. A fiery chill runs throughout my body again, except this time it's too much for me. I collapse in Ayden's arms. I yawn loudly.

Wow. I didn't know I was so tired.

He picks me up and I snuggle into his chest, now realizing my eyes are closed. I keep it that way, until I hear Ayden speak to me.

"Amber. We're at your dorm. Were's your key?"

I mumble a bunch of nonsense.

"What?"

"Purse." I say tiredly.

Somehow, Ayden manages to get my key out of my purse, while holding me in a cradle position. He opens the door and walks into my bedroom. He gently places me on my bed. He takes my shoes off and kisses my forehead, pulling the blanket over me.

"Good night, Amber." Ayden says.

"Night." I say yawning again.

I quickly fall asleep as I hear Ayden leave my dorm.