Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Eighteen: Blood Lust

I wake up to the sun on my face coming through the window. I scream. It's burning my skin. The sun is to strong!

I quickly pull the shade down and feel the coolness of the darkness wash over me.

What's wrong with me?

I get ready the day. Once I walk out of my dorm, I get this thirsty feeling. I run to the cafeteria and my head starts pounding. I hear these drums all over the place. All steady, yet each at different paces.

I get in line and buy three water bottles. I drown them down, but I'm still thirsty. I sit down next to Hale, Amanda, and Kerry.

I start to sniff the air.

Something smells so delicious.

I can hear it flowing like a river.

But where's it coming from?

I scoot closer to Kerry and sniff her.

Ahh! That's where it's coming from. It's something in Kerry. Something that I need to make this thirst go away.

I lean into Kerry's neck and she screams. She jumps into the air and runs to the other side of the table where Hale and Amanda are.

"NO! Kerry! Come back. I just want to drink you!" I tell her.

She screams again.

"Why are you screaming? Please, come here. I'm so thirsty! Kerry!" I say.

The whole cafeteria is quiet, listening and watching our every move. Hale stands up in between Kerry and I.

"NO! Amber. You have to listen to me! You can't drink Kerry. She's your friend." Hale says.

"But I'm thirsty! Please? Just one bite? I promise I'll be done with her in a minute. Just let me drink from her!" I say, trying to reach over to Kerry.

Kerry screams again and hides behind Amanda, making Hale and Amanda now between Kerry and I.

What's wrong with me? First the sun, now this? Why in the world do I want to drink from Kerry? And drink what?

I sit on the ground and start to cry.

"All I-I wan-want is to-o stop this, this THIRST inside of-f me-e. Ple-please! I don't know-w what's hap-happening to me-e!" I plead while crying.

All of a sudden, Ayden is by my side, picking me up and cradling me in his arms. I stop crying and look up at him.

"Why don't you smell delicious like Kerry?" I ask him.

He laughs. "That's because I don't have any blood in my body. What you were smelling was her blood. You must be transforming into your hybrid self now." Ayden replies.

I look at him wide-eyed.

I... I wanted her... her BLOOD!

I start to cry again.

"I don't wan-want to drink b-blood!"

"Shh... It's okay, Amber. Everything is going to be okay. I promise you." Ayden says, rubbing my back, trying to comfort me.

He picks me up and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Where are we-e go-ing?" I ask, hiccuping.

"To get you some punch. It'll help with your thirst." he says.

He walks into the food line, with me still in his arms. He buys a water bottle, but instead of water, it had punch in it.

"Here." He hands me the bottle.

I sit down at the table with him, Hale, Kerry, and Amanda. I start to drink and it taste's delicious. Like sweet and sour candy. I lick my lips in delight.

I finish the bottle in about five seconds.

Ahh, much better.

"Thank you so much, Ayden. And Kerry? I'm so sorry. I really am. I don't know what got over me." I say.

"It's okay, and it was lust that got over you. Blood lust." Kerry replies.

I mouth 'Oh'.

"You know, that wasn't punch. It was blood." Hale says to me.

WHAT!

"WHAT!" I screech.

I start hyperventilating. My heart beat starts slowing down.

What!? I just drank blood! I'm hyperventilating and my heart is SLOWING down? It's supposed to go FASTER! NOT SLOWER! What's happening to me? I'm so scared.

I start to silently cry.

"Your heart's slowing down, because you're become a Vampire. Of course, since your a hybrid, your heart will still beat, unlike mine, just slower and softer than a human's. You should soon, be getting your Sorceress powers." Ayden says.

"Yes," Hale says, "As for your powers, you will, if I'm not mistaken, as a Vampire, have super strength, sense of smell, touch, sight, hearing, and taste, and be able to teleport. As a Sorceress, you will be able to move things with your mind, control weather, control people's emotions, see into the past and future, and sense danger from an 10,000 mile radius."

Wow. I can do that much! This is awesome!

"Wow." I say.

"Amber, you have to stay indoors or the sun will burn you. Not that you'll go on fire, but you'll have some painful sunburn." Ayden says.

"Okay." I reply.

"You can hang with me if you want." Ayden says.

"Sure. I'll see you guys later." I tell Hale, Kerry, and Amanda.

"Bye." They all say in unison.

Ayden and I walk out of the cafeteria, with a couple more bottles of 'punch', and head to the rec room.

We play video games all day, and let me tell you, with my new skills, I am way better than before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I know it, the day flys by way faster than I expected. Ayden is walking me to my dorm.

"Thanks for a fun day, Ayden!" I say.

"I'm glad you liked it. Goodnight, Amber."

"Night."

He leans down and kisses me passionately. However, this time, I can actually feel the intensity of the kiss. I can feel his emotions and taste what he had for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You might think that's kind of gross, but I think it's absolutely amazing!

He slams me against the door and deepens the kiss. Fire starts protruding from our souls. Not literally, but emotionally, yes.

My door opens and closes and we find ourselves in my dorm, alone, making out on the couch. I'm laying on the couch, him above me, when he moves his hands to my boobs, while we're still kissing.

Oh my gosh! Should I be letting this happen? What do I do? Well, I really like him and it does feel good. Ew! What am I thinking? Oh, screw it. Let him do it. I hope he's not reading my mind.

I try and listen to his. Ugh, she's so awesome at this. I love it.Wow! I actually did it! Okay, good, so he's not reading my mind. He's to busy making out with me.

I try not to laugh about how happy I am right now. He starts rubbing my boobs and a little moan escapes my mouth.I go wide-eyed.

Where did that come from? I didn't even know I could do that.

He moves his lips down to my collar bone and starts sucking, trying to find my weak spot. He finds it in a matter of thirty seconds and I moan loudly. I blush, horribly, embarrassed at the noises I'm making.

He gets off of me and smiles.

"That was awesome, but I better go. Curfew is in a couple of minutes."

"Yeah, it was. Alright. Bye, Ayden."

He pecks me on the lips and then smoke fills the air. He disappears and then transports to his room.

I walk into my room and climb onto my bed, not even caring about how I'm still in my clothes and haven't washed up.

I lay down on the bed and fall into a peace, happy sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!!!! I hope you had as much fun reading this as I did writing this! :D