Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Nineteen: Unexpected Surprises

I wake up and lick something sharp in my mouth.

What in the world?

I get up and look in the mirror. I see two, long fangs protruding from my mouth.

Oh my gosh! I'm officially a Vampire now! I feel so... normal! Like I've felt out of place my whole life and now I feel like I fit in. Like I'm perfect now. Of course I'm not really perfect. No one is. But you get my point.

I get dressed and head to the cafeteria. I order pancakes and two bottles of 'punch'. I still won't call it blood. I sit down at the table and eat quietly in my own world as Hale, Amanda, and Kerry talk about Alyssa coming back.

Wait! What?

"Alyssa's coming back?" I ask, excitedly.

"Yeah. Miraculously, her father healed fast and is healthy enough to go back to power." Hale replies.

"Great! So when is she coming back?"

"Tonight." Amanda answers me.

I nod and finish me meal. I head over to Ayden and smile at him.

"What's gotten you so happy?" he asks.

"Well, just that I have fangs!" I say, pointing to my mouth. "And that Alyssa is coming back here tonight!"

"That's great!" he says, happy for me.

We walk outside and the sun doesn't burn me!

Awesome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hang around the park the whole day, playing soccer. By sunset, it starts to rain and it gets all muddy, so we head back inside. I kiss him goodnight and then walk into my dorm.

"Hello?" I ask, wondering where Alyssa is.

She pops out of the bedroom.

"Oh my God! Amber! I've been waiting for you all evening! So, you and Ayden are dating now? You two are such a cute couple! I'm so happy for you!" Alyssa squeals.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks. I'm so happy for you that your dad's all better now. What was wrong with him anyway? If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh, no. Not at all. It was some type of pneumonia flu. But yeah. He's great now! So now Ryan and I are back here!" she replies.

"Sweet! Well, we better go to bed, considering we have class tomorrow. Good night, Alyssa. It's good to have you back." I say.

"Aw, thanks! Night!"

We both go to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, this chapter was short and uneventful. However, I have the next chapter written down already. I just need to type it on Quizilla. I just thought that if combined the two chapters into one, it would be too long. So now you have to click next chapter and read another short chapter that is somewhat more eventful than this one. Okay, sorry for this rambling on here. Peace. :P