Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Twenty-One: Jerks And More Jerks

I wake up early, way before the alarm even goes off. I look up at the morning sky and sigh at it’s beauty. I look over at Alyssa and see her fast asleep still. I get up and do my morning routine of getting ready.

“Good morning, Alyssa. How’d you sleep?”

“Oh, fine. Thanks. You?” She asks, yawning.

“Good, I guess. I’ll meet you at the couch and we’ll walk together to breakfast.”

“Sure.” She says as she closes the door.

I make my bed, then look in the mirror one last time before walking over to my desk in the other room. I quickly review my notes for my test on Calculus. By the time we I finish reading my notes, Alyssa is out of the bathroom, ready to go.

We walk together to the cafeteria and order waffles. We sit down at our usual table with Hale, Kerry, and Amanda. But this time we don’t see them.

“Where’d they go?” I ask.

Alyssa scans the room then points in the corner. “There they are. They’re all sitting with their boyfriends. And look, Shannon is there too with her boyfriend, Jimmy. Come on.”

Alyssa sits down next to Caine, her boyfriend. While I sit on the end, across from Ryan.

Great. Just great. I have to sit next to this jerk!

“Hello, Amber.” Ryan says with a sweet smile.

I can sense that his heart racing, but I can’t find the reason for it.

I try to search his mind. God, Amber’s looking hot today. Too bad she’s with that jerk, Ayden.

WHAT! He still likes me! But… but he never thinks about that, at least when I’m not reading his mind. But I rarely do that. God, I can’t believe it! This never happened at my old school!

I sigh loudly and ignore him, trying to Find Ayden. I spot him and wave him over. He walks up to us, smiling his beautiful, bright smile. I smile right back. He sits down next to me and I kiss his cheek.

“Good morning, babe. How’d you sleep?”

“Good, you?”

“Never better. So you ready for that big Calculus test today?” he asks.

“I guess. That study session we had last night was a big help.” I reply.

We didn’t really study/ Mostly made out. But we did go over some notes.

He smiles slyly and steals a bite of my waffle. Ryan scowls and makes a grunt noise.

“You got a problem, Wolf?” Ayden asks Ryan, growling.

“Yeah. You. Get out of my face.” Ryan growls back.

Caine and Jimmy and the other guys stand up and walk near them, making sure that a fight doesn’t happen.

“You’re an ass, Ryan. You know that? A huge, hairy ass. Come on, Ayden. I don’t want to see his face anymore.” I say and get up, Ayden following behind, still tense.

Everyone’s mouth’s have hit the floor. That was the first time I cursed in my life. Hey! What can I say? Ryan is an ass!

Ayden and I end up sitting at an empty table, alone. Like a date, but for breakfast. The bell finally rings, as Ayden and I walk to our first class.

-----------------------------------------------------------

By the time it's dinner, I am walking to Ayden's room. I'm going to ask him if he wants to go out to dinner tonight, instead of eating cafeteria food.

I'm about to open the door, when I hear a loud, fast pounding heart from inside with some moaning. Ayden's roommate is a Vampire too, so he doesn't have a heart beat. I open the door and see a girl with black hair and red eyes, naked on the couch, humping someone. Rachel.

Oh my gosh! This is so embarrassing!

They haven't realized I've walked in on them. Then I realize who's underneath Rachel.

Ayden.
♠ ♠ ♠
AH! CLIFFHANGER! Haha. Hope you liked! Message/rate please! :D