Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Twenty-Two: Love Sucks

I just stand there, shocked. My mouth on the floor along with my heart. They soon realize that I'm just standing by the door, watching them. Rachel gets up, grinning evilly at me. Ayden looks at me like how I probably look.

Mouth hanging open, face is in utter shock. I can't take this anymore. I just turn around and close the door. I run to my dorm room, not looking back. I slam my door and then fall onto the floor. In fetal position, I start to hyperventilate.

Alyssa opens the door, coming back from dinner.

"Oh my God! Amber! What's wrong?" She screams in worry.

I still haven't cried yet, I just can't breathe. My heart feels like it's all tight and suffocating in there. I just want to die. Crawl into a hole and never come out. My stomach is in knots and my heart aches. I feel like I'm going to puke. I get up and run to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet. There, I throw up my breakfast and lunch.

Alyssa is right behind me, rubbing my back and calling someone on her cell. I'm too dizzy to hear what she's saying into the phone, but all of a sudden, I'm laying on the couch, with people surrounding me. Amanda, Hale, Kerry, Shannon, and Alyssa are all around me, just staring, waiting for me to tell them what happened.

"Are you okay? Can you please tell us what happened?" Alyssa asks.

I nod. "I was walking to Ayden's room to ask if he wanted to go out for dinner. Cause, you know, we haven't gone out to dinner in like a week. So I though it'd be a nice idea. Then when I got there, I heard loud, fast heart beats and moaning. I didn't know what it was. So I opened the door to see Rachel having sex with someone. I thought it was Ayden's roommate. Then..." I am cut off by my frist flow of tears.

They start to pour out faster. Hale shakes her head, as Amanda and Kerry look shocked. Alyssa just looks pissed, along with Shannon.

"That son of a -" Alyssa threatens.

"I so want to kick his ass right now!" Shannon screams.

"I can't believe him!" Kerry says, looking like she really can't believe someone could do that.

"How could he do this to you?!" Amanda asks, trying to find a reason why.

"I'm so, so sorry, Amber." Hale says, looking terribly sorrow.

"Are you... How do you feel?" Alyssa asks.

"Like someone ripped my heart out and threw it in the garbage. Like I'm suffocating on my own air Like I'm about to puke again." I say, then run to the bathroom once more.

Alyssa is rubbing my back, while Hale is holding my hair up. Kerry has a water bottle waiting for me, while Amanda has a blood bottle. Shannon is holding a towel so I can wipe my face.

I start to up chuck nothing, which is the worst, cause then you start dry heaving on air, and that's exactly what I did. I can't even think straight.

The dry heaving finally stops and all I want to do is lay on the cold bathroom floor. I'm sweating like a pig! I down the blood and the water and just sit there with my eyes closed. I hear shuffling around and then open my eyes again to just see Alyssa.

"Everyone left. It's after curfew."

"I forgot... I forgot to tell them thank you."

"Don't worry, they know. Come on, let's get you something to eat."

I follow her to the mini kitchen. I sit down at the table while she makes me something. She sits down with me as I eat toast with butter and orange juice.

"Amber, I just want to say, that Ayden and Rachel will pay for this. I promise you that."

"No. It's okay. I'm not mad."

"You're not!?"

"No. I just feel used and want to know why. Obviously since Ayden cheated on me, it means he doesn't like me anymore, so I just want to know why. That's it. No revenge. Just the truth. That way I can move on and not dwell over why or how I will get my revenge. Cause that'll make me still think about him." I tell her.

"Wow. You really know your stuff."

"Yeah. My sister, Melissa, taught me all of it. She's like an expert on this, with all those magazines she reads."

"Well, good. Cause when you see her tomorrow, she can help you even more."

"I guess. Thanks for everything, Alyssa. I'm going to bed now, so goodnight."

"Goodnight, Amber."

I crawl into bed and just stare at the ceiling before I fall asleep. My last thoughts, Why? Why did Ayden do this to me? I hate love. And I hate heart break.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, hope you liked it. Tell me what you think. And I just wanted to let you know this chapter was very hard for me to write, emotionally. You see, I just got over heart break, and trying to describe how it felt, brought back some unwanted feelings. The tightness in the chest and stomach. The aching feeling, wanting to be alone, puking. Let me just say, heart break sucks. But the heart break is worth the love. Believe me, it is. Message/rate, please! :)