Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Seven: Princess Of Trista

“Hello, Amber. It’s so good to see you. You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this moment.” the man says to me.

Wait a second. I know those eyes and hair. It’s…it’s…

“F-f…father?” I choke out, holding back tears.

He smiles then says, “So you do remember me, Ambi.

I start to sob and fall towards the floor. I close my eyes, ready for impact, yet the floor never comes. I open my eyes to see my father holding me close.

“Shhh…it’s okay, Ambi. Everything’s okay. I’m here now. Shhh.” he says, trying to soothe me.

How is this possible? He’s supposed to be dead! I remember going to his funereal and seeing his cold, clammy body in the coffin at the awake! This isn’t possible! It’s all a dream and I’ll wake up soon…I hope.

My father lifts my chin to look me in the eyes and says, “You don’t want this to be real? You want it to be a dream?”

I see sorrow and regret in his eyes, mixed with confusion. I shake my head no, tears still pouring out of my eyes.

“No, I don’t. This is a dream come true! It’s just, a dream so unreal that it can’t possibly be true.” I whisper, still staring into his eyes.

Wow, mother was right. He does have piercing blue eyes. Wait, how does he know what I’m thinking/ I’m not saying it out loud, am I?

“No, your not, Ambi. I can just read your mind. It comes with being a vampire.”

Okay, now I am definitely dreaming.

“Ambi, please. This is all real. I am your father, I am alive, and I am a vampire. That’s why Alyssa wanted you to read the book of Mystical Creatures.”

“Prove it.” I simply state.

“Fine.” He takes in a sharp breathe, then exhales.

I see two sharp, pointed fangs start to protrude from his mouth. Then his eyes turn red.

Oh My Gosh! My father’s a vampire!

“Okay…I believe you, but…what does that make me?” I ask him.

“You are a hybrid. Half human, half vampire.” he answers back.

“So mother’s just a human? Wait, is Melissa a hybrid too?”

“Your mother is what we call a human sorcerer. She is a full human, but with the powers of a sorcerer. And, yes, Melissa is also a hybrid.” he replies.

Wow, my mother is a sorcerer. That is so cool!

I jump up and say, “Does mother and Melissa know this? They have to know! Your alive…and you’re a vampire!”

“Yes, Ambi, your mother knows that I’m alive and a vampire. However, Melissa doesn’t.” he replies.

I sit back down. “Why’d you leave us?” I ask him, my voice cracking.

He sighs. “You see Amber, I am the King of Trista, a Kingdom in the Mystical World.“You see Earth has an ‘invisible’ sibling planet, that your on right now. The ‘bridge’, or ‘portal’, is in London, England. Anyway, Trista is the red land, which is the Vampire Kingdom. Mecara is the brown land, which is the Werewolf Kingdom. Amano is the light blue land, which is the Angel’s Kingdom. Bralla is the black land, which is the Demon’s Kingdom. Green is Messimara, which is the Dark Elf Kingdom and the pink land is the Light Elf Kingdom, called Suola. All the other mystical creatures can choose which Kingdom they want to live and follow the laws there. They are obviously the middle class, while the rulers of each Kingdom are upper. The lower class has the same option as the middle class, except the humans. They are only allowed on Earth, and have no idea bout us. Sure, they have the myths and fictional stories and movies, but most of those are false. So, you see the answer to why I left you is because I am the King of the Vampires and I fell in love with a human sorcerer, your mother. So in order to protect you guys, I had to hide you on Earth from being murdered. Now, there is also a problem that you and your sister are hybrids, but also royal. You see, royal us upper class. But, we’ll figure that out later. Now, as the Princess of Trista, you must go to this school. After you graduate, you may live with me in our castle and then we’ll take it on from there. But I need to tell you something.”

“Yes.” I say, trying to gather all this information.

“I want you to try to find a suitable mate, who will be good to rule by your side of our Kingdom, and you must be in love with him. I will not let you marry someone who is good for our Kingdom, but not good enough for you heart. You may choose any man you want. However, not werewolf. Werewolves, unfortunately, are our archenemies. Nevertheless, Alyssa is a werewolf, but she’s secretly our spy, so don’t tell anyone that she’s on our side; even though she’s the Princess of Mecara.

Okay?” He tells me.

Whoa! That’s a lot to take in! I don’t know if I’ll be able to find love though. I was never good with boys, especially since I’ve never had a boyfriend before

He smirks and says “Don’t worry Ambi, you’ll be fine finding a boy to steal your heart. You better got to bed now. School starts tomorrow at seven o’clock. Okay?”

I nod. “Okay, father. I…I love you.” I say, weakly.

He smiles big and says, “Goodnight, Ambi. I love you too. Now get to bed.”

“Okay, night!”