Status: un-active (banned)

This Is Not What I Expected When You Sent Me To A Boarding School!

Chapter Eight: History Of The Mystical World

I walk into my room and lay on my bed, above the covers. I sigh loudly.

“Hey, Amber. You okay?” Alyssa asks me.

“Yeah, I guess. I mean, I just found out mystical creatures exist and I’m part vampire, part human sorcerer. Not to mention, my father’s alive when all this time I thought he was dead. Oh! And I’m the Princess of Trista, the Vampire Kingdom!” I exclaim.

She laughs. “Yeah, well I’m the Princess of the Werewolf Kingdom, but don’t tell anyone I’m on your side.”

“Okay, I won’t, but why are werewolves and vampires enemies?” I ask her.

“Well you see, our planet was thriving perfectly. Everyone was in peace and all of the mystical creatures that are evil now, did not exist then. Soon, the planet Earth was created. As time went by, humans became more and more evolved. By the time the telescope was invented, our planet was found by the humans.

"So, God decided that we should meet. Once we did, the humans corrupted us, and then all of the evil creatures were born, including Satan. God then realized he made a mistake, so all the mystical creatures came back here. Even the evil ones. God then made our planet invisible. That’s how legends and myths were created on Earth. So, when we all got back, we had to decide on our territories.

"The Angels and Demons had no problem. However, the Werewolves and Vampires did. So a little bit after the War of Vampires and Werewolves started, the Vampire King and the Werewolf Queen had an affair. Soon, the Vampire Queen and Werewolf King found out. They were so furious they killed their spouses and each other. All four of them were both our Grandparents. So, soon their son’s, your father and mine, took over as King.

"They both thought that it was each other’s fault that their parents were murdered. Later on, my father fell in love with my mother, and had my twin brother, Ryan, and I. During that time, your father fell in love with your mother. She was a human sorcerer, and was in the lower class. Then, they both had you and your sister, Melissa.

"Once the Vampire Kingdom found out about this, they were furious and threatened to kill your whole family and over throw the throne. So, like your father said, you hid on Earth, while your father ‘supposedly’ died and came back here. So, that’s basically the whole story.” Alyssa says, breathing out of breath.

“Wow, what a huge problem. But, why are you on our side?” I ask her.

“Because I’m sick and tired of all this fighting. Plus, I’m a huge pacifist. Your father and mine would get along so well, maybe even friends, if this war weren’t going on.

"So, I’ve been secretly helping without anyone but your father, and now you, knowing about this. That’s why.” She answers back.

“Oh, okay. Makes sense, I guess. Well I’m going to sleep now, so goodnight Alyssa.” I say.

“Night.” I hear her say right before I fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up from a loud, beeping noise. I hear Alyssa slam her hand on the alarm clock. She groans then turns over in her bed.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. I look at the clock. It says 5:45 AM in big, bright red letters.

“Are you going to take a shower?” I ask her.

She shakes her head no. “You can go first, I’m gunna sleep for another half hour.”

“Okay.” I reply.

I walk into the bathroom, towards the shower, stripping down as I go. I step in and feel the warm water slowly wake me up. I go into my walk-in closet and grab a school uniform. I put it on then brush my hair out. I stick it half up, half down.

I apply black mascara and eyeliner. Then I put on smoky eye shadow and red lip-gloss. I look at myself, satisfied, and then walk out.

I hear Alyssa turn on the shower. I walk into the kitchen and open up the mini fridge. There’s nothing really good for breakfast, so I decide to sit on the couch and look over my schedule. It read:

Calculus II

Physics I

Earth History VI

Creative Writing I

Lunch

Italian IV

Mystical History I

Cooking III

Royalty 101

Alyssa comes out of the bedroom, dressed in uniform, with black mascara and eyeliner, red eye shadow and lip-gloss.

Wow! She looks like a super model!

“Whoa! Amber, you look amazing!” Alyssa says with delight.

“Thanks, You look amazing too.” I reply, with a tint of pink on my cheeks.

She starts to blush, then mumbles a “thanks”.

“Hey, Alyssa? What’s Royalty?” I ask her.

“Oh, it’s just a class they have for royals and since you’re a princess, you take that class too. You have eighth period with Ms. Gorge right?”

I nod.

“Well, that’s where all the royal girls go. The royal boys have it the same period, just different classroom and teacher.” She continues.

“Oh. Who’s in our class?”

“There’s you, me, Kerry, Cassie, and Shannon. Kerry’s a light elf, Cassie’s an angel and Shannon’s a demon. Then for the guys, there’s my twin brother Ryan, Luke, who’s a dark elf, Mark, who’s an angel, and Jimmy, who’s a demon.

"But what’s funny is that Cassie and Mark are in an arranged marriage. So are Shannon and Jimmy. Yet Kerry, Luke, you, Ryan, and I are allowed to marry whoever we please! So, we always make fun of them for that!” Alyssa answers back.

“Okay, that answers that. Thanks.” I smile at her.

She looks at the clock. “Come on, we better hurry up before we miss breakfast!”

I run with her out the door, towards the cafeteria. We make it and jump into line. I walk up to the sweet, old man from yesterday.

“Hell, Miss. What would you like today?” he asks me.

“Hi, I’ll have a veggie omelet with cheese, a side of bacon and chocolate milk, please.” I reply.

He smiles, and then hands it to me.

How’d he do that so fast? He must have some sort of superpower or something. Does that sound strange to you, or is it only me?

I grab my tray and walk towards out table. Hale is wearing her hair down with gray make-up. Kerry has her hair in a messy bun, with black and white make-up. Amanda has her hair in pink-tails with blood red make-up.

I sit down in between Hale and Alyssa again, with Kerry and Amanda across from us. We all start to eat when some guy comes over to out table with a sly grin plastered on his face.

He has black hair with his side bangs covering his blue eyes. He has a pale complexion, but not too pale, like myself. He’s wearing the school uniform in a messy way, like how businessmen do after they get out of a long, boring meeting. The whole time he’s looking only at Alyssa.

Well it’s not like he’s the only hot gut at the school. I bet I’ll find a guy with eyes only for me. Hopefully, I will feel the same for him too.

“Hey, Lyss. Do you have money for breakfast? I forgot to get mine from my room.” He asks.

Alyssa groans, then says, “Ryan! I told you not to call me that! I’ll give you money, only if you don’t call me that anymore. Okay? We’re not five-year-old kids anymore.”

He bits his bottom lip for a second, and then starts to pout. “Fine, but you have to introduce me to your new friend.” he says seductively.

Wait? Did he mean me?

She sighs. “Fine. Ryan, this is Amber. She’s new here, obviously. Oh! And she’s a hybrid. Part Vampire, part Human Sorcerer, if you’re stupid, conceded, little brain of yours couldn’t figure that out. Amber, this is my wonderful twin brother, Ryan. He’s younger.”

“I could too figure it out! And you’re only older by a second! One second! Well, it’s a shame you’re part vampire, we could have had some fun or become friends. Oh, well. Goodbye.” Ryan says, then walks away.

“Sorry about that Amber. He can be such a jackass sometimes. Don’t worry though. Once this stupid war is over, you two will get along just fine.” Alyssa says to me.

I just nod. “So, he’s a Werewolf too?”

“Unfortunately, yes.” She answers back.

There’s a ding noise and everyone get up, throwing their trash out. I do the same, then get my schedule out.