Courage

Nicole.

She was new to the show and new to the business. She hadn't been wrestling for very long, and she wasn't even at OVW for more than six months before someone noticed her. She had talent and pure beauty. I loved the way her dark brown hair went with her tanned body. The way her smile could light up a room, the way her brown eyes shined with happiness no matter what mood she was in. It was like fate brought her to me, and only me. Nicole wasn't like an other diva I've seen around WWE. She was shy and kept to herself a lot, I admired that. She wasn't parading around her in wrestling attire, the minute she was out of the ring she went back and changed into her clothes.

When our general manger asked me to tag up with Nicole for a match I couldn't say yes fast enough. I saw her standing in the hall across from me, I could feel my heart start to flutter. I stood there with my belt in my hands mesmerized by her beauty. I loved to hear her laugh, I loved the way her cute button nose wrinkled when she found something disgusting. She wasn't even in make up, but she was stunning. She was pure beauty at it's finest. I've never worked up the courage to go talk with her, or even say hello. Every time I get near her these little butterflies go off and start to flutter around. My mouth gets dry, and I stand there like an idiot just staring. She stares back equally lost before she smiles and walks away from me. I don't mean to do this, but it just happens. I feel like a little school boy who just realized his first crush.

Like I said I don't mean for it to happen it just does. When she walks away I curse at myself for just standing there, making things even more awkward between us. I hate to watch her leave like that, because it's a failed attempt on my part. She doesn't understand what she does to me when she sways her hips like that. When she walks to the ring its like she's a different person, she has more confidence in herself. But when she comes back from a match she goes back into her shell, and stays there till her next match. I wanted to be the one to take her out that shell and I wanted to be the one she ran to after a match. I wanted all of this for her, but I could never work up the courage to say hello. She makes me feel like a little kid all over again, and I hate that feeling.

Tonight we had a match and here I am staring from a distance as she sits in the chair for makeup, quietly talking with the diva next to her, when I should be warming up. I walked away before anyone caught on that I had been staring at Nicole for the past three minuets and told her that I had been watching. That'd probably creep her out even more. I walked into the locker room and placed my head against my locker door. I closed my eyes and focused on the match at hand tonight, trying to get my mind off Nicole. I breathed in and out slowly letting my mind focus on the task at hand. After focusing for about five minuets, I opened my locker and grabbed my trunks and headed for the showers. I knew tonight would be the night I gathered all my courage and said hello.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story... just the intro. Comment and subscribe...