Save Me You Stupid Wolf Boy

Chapter three

Prudence POV
I am a vampire. I am not just any vampire but a shadow vampire. I walk among the darkness to the souls of death that hides in the darkness of everywhere. The shadows bring me where they may and where I need to be. I am the Priestess’s Protector but she hasn’t waken yet. She is as useful as a human. I am what some call a hypocrite and others call a loser because I follow the laws and don’t drink of her brethren like the previous priestess told us to. The woman name Lorain was a wonderful Priestess but she died so young. Her daughter Shadow barely lived as she got away and when she did no one could find her till Hazel, the Fire Witch, found her and protected her. What I fear the most is another Vampire hunt in this world. If we fight against the wolves again the humans will have another Vampire hunt and we would all be dead for good this time. They will stumble upon our world in the portals and the time zones. If they found it then all of our kind would be dead, all of our world’s wonderful creatures would be gone forever.
“Snow come and catch me!” I heard the child called as she ran in front of a wolf. I growled under my breath at it and then watch as she balance herself on the water fountain and the wolf followed her as it tried to too but fell in. The one that did was a puppy then I saw the older wolf really did balance herself on it and ran after the child. She jumped off right before the wolf knocked her off the side of the fountain into the water. The other puppy ran after her as she press something on the side of her shoes to make her go faster without running. I notice small wheels on her shoes and then remember what all I had learn from years of looking for her...
“Flame be careful!” I heard a voice I knew but not sure where. I looked to the old man that yelled it and I didn’t recognize him. I should but I don’t.
“Okay Gorge!” She yelled back as she did a flip on to a bench and balance her feet under her as all three wolves jumped up with her. “Good girls and boy.” she said scratching them then looking straight up to where I am.
‘Can she see me?’ I wonder. ‘No she can’t the shadows are hiding me.’ I answer myself as she got up and walked to the fence I am leaning against and she walked to not far from me with the wolves. The older wolf was looking straight at me. A lot of animals can since me because I am their most dangerous creature that can touch them.
“Hello Prue right?” she said looking to where I am.
“How can you see me?” she asked.
“I didn’t but I felt like you were near like when I was in the woods with Lucius and Hazel.” I told her as I lean back to the fence of vines and let myself appear.
“So you have develop your shift powers already.” I said thinking about her powers.
“My what?” she asked lost.
“Your shifter powers.” I answer her. “You are a shapeshifter white angel.” I told her she lean to the fence like I was and got down to ‘Snow’ and start to scratch her. “Why do you trust that thing?” I said thing with discuss.
“Because she was the one that saved my life when I was a kid and lost in the woods.” she told me a little mad that I was showing discuss to the wolf.
“Sorry but I just hate all wolves for what they have done to the previous prestress, your mother.” I said getting down to her eye level. “They brutally murder her and when they did vampires went wild and start to kill off the wolves’ humans and then everything till the king, your uncle, stopped it all. He told them if they didn’t stop then they would be beheaded and burn.” I told her as she flinch at the part about beheaded.
“Hazel told me that Lucius and his family let them in, in away.” she said to me with her eyes on Snow and the wolf never took her eyes off of me. “You said I am a shapeshiter white angel what is that really?” she asked me as I stood up and help her up.
“Well there are different kinds of Shapeshifters, animals, mammals, birds, and even humans. The most rare of the shapeshifters are the Angels. The Angels were bless with all of the shapeshifters’ powers and more. They can turn in to anything but they were put on this world for peace and love.” I told her as I watch the wolf. We went to the bench and sat down. One of the puppies jumped in front of me and I softly to not to hurt it and petted it. It got closer to me. She laugh when I made a face at it. “This thing stinks.” I said as I look away from it.
“Micky down.” She said and the wolf sure enough jumped off of the bench and laid down at her feet. “Sins go do Gorge!” she told the other puppy and it ran off and then she look to Snow. “Good Girl.” she told the wolf resting her head on top of it’s. “So I can turn into anything I want? Do I get natural wings like angels?” She asked looking up to me.
“No but you can turn into an angel when you call upon it which since I am not a shifter I can’t tell you how or what.” I said with a sigh. She was smarter then I thought she was. She also looks almost perfectly like her mother, but she has her father’s eyes and nose. She even has his skin. Everything else is her mothers.
“Okay so I am only Shapeshifter and Vampire right?” She asked and I nodded.
“Correct.”
“If my father was a werewolf does that mean I am too?” she asked as she lean back to the arms of the bench petting the wolf.
“Werewomen gave up their powers and wolves souls long ago, so no.” I told her remembering Hazel when she was one of the little kids when she had to face the wolves men afterward. Poor girl she hated wolves ever since. She fears them but she is strong and never shows it when they are around. She would kill one here if her powers would last that long but they can’t unless we are in our world.
“Why?” she asked with curious eyes.
“Because the men was treating them like shit and when they got tired of it they wanted to be humans so they got three of every Witch to cast a spell on them to get rid of all werewomens’ powers so the men had to protect them but the blessing turn into a curse. They had no protection from them men from rape or anything else. Then your mom came into the picture and fell in love with the king of werewolves and they everything change. When they died we got word that it went back to the way it was and the Witches came to Vampires for protection from the Werewolves.” I told her thinking back to the others. “You have two witch protectors, me, and suppose to have a shapeshifter and wolf protectors.”
“Why do I have two witch protectors?” I had to know.
“For protection from the Wolves. You have Hazel, who is a Fire Witch, and Pan, who is a Nature or other words Plant Witch.” I told her. “The wolves can’t be around fire for to long or they will die of heat and certain plates are deadly to them.” She explain farther.
“Well if that’s the case why not the witches define for themselves if they can protect me?” she asked confused.
“Witches powers are limited while Vampires’ are not.” I explain to her. “After a while of using their power, even in our world, they can’t hold up the strength much longer but Vampires can as long as they feed or drink.” I said and she nodded. She didn’t seem at least fazed by the fact that I admitted we drink blood.
“Oh.” She said then looked over her shoulder as a woman with dark skin and brown eyes and black wavy hair came over to us. “Hi?” she said as she looked to the woman and back to me.
“Hello Madam Pan.” I said bowing my head slightly.
“Hello Madams.” She said to us bowing her head back to us.
SHADOW’S POV
“So you are Pan the Nature Witch that Prue told me about?” I asked her. She smiled to me and nodded her head.
“I am. You are such a beauty Shadow.” She said sitting down on a tree stump behind us. We were facing each other on the bench so we can talk to her and see her face when we say something.
“I thought sun light hurt Vampires?” I asked just noticing that she has been sitting under the sun with me in the shade.
“That’s just a folklore to make humans feel safe from us.” She told me with a small smile. I smiled to but I don’t understand why.
“Does witches and vampires really turn to dust when they are burn?” I asked remembering the stories and crap in my head.
“We do as Humans does.” Pan answer me.
“Why do Witches hate Werewolves so much?” I asked randomly. Which may I add was stupid to ask...
♠ ♠ ♠
kk, this chapter was written by Jean.

Enjoy!

Message?
Comment?
Subscribe?

Love,
Halie ♥♥♥