Could this be love?

Chapter 2

"They are getting divorced because they are fighting and they are fighting over everything. Now I am going to have to pick who to live with." you say tears racing down your face. Tyler and hadin and Danny hug you tight then hadin lets go and looks as though he is thinking.

"Hey are they both going to move?" hadin asks a bit worried for your sake.

"Yeah why?" you ask.

"Well maybe you could get legal consent to live with me I mean then you wouldn't have to leave and I could protect you. I am sure mum and dad wouldn't care." hadin says happiness filling his voice.

"I mean you would have to bunk with me until we fix the other room but it isn't like you haven't spent the night a million times. Right?" he lightly laughs.

"Ya then you could have a full family hadin you won't be an only child." Danny nudges hadin’s arm.

"Hadin I would love too." you almost scream so you and the guys run to your house to ask your parents who you were sure wouldn't care.
You get home then you see that the house is empty and all that is left is a note and your stuff.

The note says:

dear, Elena
your dad and I have gone our separate ways and believe you are old enough or tend to your self I left you $5,000 dollars in your account and a bank card. I have to go on my own to. You are free to sell the house or live there. I still love you maybe we will cross paths again.
Love, mom.

You drop the note. I have a house to myself. "Hadin instead of me moving in how about the band can live here there are 3 rooms and a master bedroom?" you say.

"Ok then it is settled" hadin says and the guys agree.

You help all the guys move in and you all get set for the guys’ first gig that they are going to hold in the garage later that night. This was how you were going to raise your money for food and supplies. You loved having the guys live there you didn't even remember your parents.

Tomorrow was the first gig. You guys all were having a party tonight to celebrate how many people bought tickets. So you all got some movies and supplies and partied for the night then you all had to sleep because they were going to have a hard day the next night.
So you were officially the manager of 'Don't take'. Hadin and the guys were so excited for there first big gig and it showed.

The day started out normal. You got up first and hopped in the shower and got ready. during that time hadin and the guys would get up and scare you when you walked out then you and tyler made breakfast while hadin and danny made beds then they did dishes while you two vacuumed. Today was normal. So you went on like usual and then it happened. Hadin went missing.

"Guys where’s hadin?" you asked kind of worried.

"I don't know haven't seen him all day even since we made beds." Danny replied. Then it hit you. Hadin asked you how you felt when your parents split. And you told him you felt like running away. You called his cell and he picked up

"Hello" hadin asked hurt in his voice

"Hadin is that you?" you asked fast

"ya it is." he said

"Where are you? what happened?" you asked hurt visible in your voice.

"I-i-i-i don't know! I just I. I am so sorry Elena" hadin said obviously crying.

"Hadin it isn't your fault where does it look like you are? we really need to find you." you say very worried by now

"it is in town I am by 6th street and Harvard avenue" hadin said back still crying

"don't move ok we will be right there" you say and right before you hang up you gently in a

calm voice say "I can't and won't lose you hadin you are the best thing that has happened to me. You were always there for me. And I will be there for you"

"Thank you" he whisper then you hang up

you and the guys go to get hadin. You all hope he is ok then before the gig you all need to talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this one i posted for my friend soda. i hope she is on the edge of her seat. lol. but here you go soda. and pleasae comment