Could this be love?

Chapter 3

So you were on your way to get hadin with the guys. You get to the corner of 6th and Harvard and there you see hadin there both wrists cut and a note. Great another note. He is still breathing and has a pulse.
You grab the note and it says:

Dear Elena,
I am so sorry I couldn’t take it. What your parents did to you and how they just left you. I went to talk to them and see how they could do that and they kicked me out. They are back together but now they are happy. I couldn't bear to tell you when I was alive. I am going to miss you.
Dear Tyler and Danny,
I am sorry that I ruined the band. You will have to find a new vocalist and guitarist. I am so sorry to all of you. I will miss you all.
Love, hadin.

Guys we have to get him to the hospital. You all jump to it and get him to the hospital were Danny’s mom works. You take hadin straight to her and she gets him all bandaged up and resting in the bed. You have to wait for hours. You all sit in the waiting room. You all want to see hadin as soon as you can. It is about 2 in the morning at this point and you are exaughsted.

You and Tyler and Danny sit on the couch they have there in the waiting room then you hear Tyler humming a sort of lullaby. You start to doze. Then Danny picks you up and lays you across his and Tyler’s laps. Your head in Tyler’s lap. He starts to play with your hair and hum the lullaby almost in tune. You start to sleep lightly then you are out.

You wake up about 2 hours later under a blanket and Tyler and Danny are out. You look at Danny’s mom who is asleep next to you all. Her shift was over but stayed to make sure you all were ok. You then fall back asleep and wake up to hushed tones that you can tell is Tyler and Danny. Tyler is lightly stroking your hair again and Danny is staring at you. Weird. You can hear Danny say that Tyler needs to tell you how he feels then you turn and ask

"how do you feel about me Tyler?" causing Tyler to jump a bit.

"So tyler how DO you feel about me?" you ask lightly.

"Well I-I-I-I I um I got to go" Tyler said stuttering which you thought was very cute.

"No it is ok Tyler just tell Me." you say calm and gentle hoping to get him calm to. Secretly you had liked Tyler since the day you first met him in his garage but him living in your house and all you had a great connection and wanted to know if he felt it too.

"I um..." Tyler was very quiet usually but you and he had some very long conversations occasionally. You were usually quiet to and that seemed to help the attraction between you two.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol here you go soda this is for you tell me what you think