Could this be love?

Chapter 4

"Tyler just tell me...please?" you say gently and hopefully.

"Danny can you give us a minute?" you ask hoping that talking alone you two could get it out of him. danny rolled his eyes and left mumbling something about always being alone and he needs someone too but it was faint you were with tyler by your self and you loved it.

"Elena i-i-i-i like you. I mean I really like you." Tyler said almost a whisper. "I think I love you." he added low enough he hoped you didn't hear.

"I love you too" you whispered all on reflex of the mind but inside you knew that you meant it. You did love Tyler and Tyler loved you. You knew this was the beginning of a beautiful relationship and you wanted that so bad.

You looked Tyler right in the eyes and saw the longing and hurt. You could tell he was a tortured person and you wanted that hurt to go away and you wanted to be able to be the person who does it. Just then Tyler looks at you and smiles. You love his smile. Especially because this one is real. Not one he puts on when he is hurt and doesn't to show it. He leans in and you lean in too. But just then Danny’s mom comes out apparently back on shift and says that you can see hadin now. You both blush and thank her then hurry to find Danny so you can go see hadin.

But you all wanted to see hadin more than anything. You both go to find Danny. Then you remember he has the munchies all the time he could eat all the time and still not gain anything. But you head down to the cafeteria and find him sitting in a corner by himself. You all usually sit together and you don't travel out of your group a lot.

You walk over to him and you see he is asleep. you go over and you and tyler gently knowing how he is very sketchy go and tap his shoulder and he wakes fast and starts slapping around until you get slapped in the face and tyler then grabs both his hands and you are awkwardly flung backwards.

"OW! What the Hell Danny?" you say louder than you should have. Tyler walks over to you and places his cold hand on your cheek. You hold it and keep it close. The cold feels good and is keeping the slap from welting.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean too." Danny tries to apologize and then tries to help but Tyler kind of growls at him and he backs up a bit. He is astonished at Tyler’s confidence.

"Well apparently you two are together." Danny says kind of cocky.

"How could you tell? By the fact that we are holding hands we have kissed or that we are just a great couple?" you say in a mocking tone. Tyler grabs your hand and pulls his other hand away to look at the perfectly shaped hand mark on your face. He glares at Danny then you cut the tension by saying, "your mom said that we can go see hadin now and he was awake when she left him."

You all walk down the hall you between Danny who is scared that Tyler is really mad and Tyler whom has his arm around you and keeps glaring slightly at Danny. Your face still stings but you don't want to stop and then you get to Hadin’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is one of my favorite chapters i had a good time writing it. i hope you enjoy it and comments means updates