Could this be love?

Chapter 5

You walk into Hadin’s room with Tyler and Danny and there are three chairs set out for you; Hadin’s request. You go to the chair closest to hadin and you see his eyes are closed. You sit and soon enough Tyler comes and sits next you and Danny sits in the big chair on the other side of the room. You looked at hadin mesmerized at how he could do this to himself. Especially over you and your family issues. You felt it was your fault so you leaned towards Hadin’s bed and whispered in his ear, "hadin I am so sorry. You didn't have to do this for me. I need you alive more than ever now. I miss you so much. Please don't leave me." you then turn away from hadin not able to look at him and Tyler is there right behind you.

You fall into him and cry. He sets you on his lap afraid that you might go hurt you’re self. You sit there and cry in his arms then Danny’s mom comes in and leaves. You look up. Do to the heat on your face from crying where Danny slapped you is now a welt and it is throbbing. You go into the bathroom quickly to look at the blow that you have endured. You stare at it hopelessly as if that would make it go away. Your head then hurts when the day catches up to you and you suddenly feel tired so you go sit back down with Tyler and lay back on him. He holds you close and you gently fall asleep thinking about hadin. And Tyler and this whole day. But it is only about 6 at night.

You slowly start to wake and you are on a cot with Tyler behind you and Danny is on a cot behind you two. You turn to Tyler and he is smiling at you and playing with your hair. You smile at him and say go to say something but he cuts you off. "good morning beautiful" he says very confidently even though you two have been together for only two days he is significantly more confident in everything he does. You were that push that he needed to get on his feet.

You sit in silence staring at him. Into his grey eyes. You two say nothing at all but it means so much at the same time. You then open your mouth to speak, "Tyler why is there only two cots?"

"They only had two and I wasn't going to sleep with him after what he did to you..." he gently touches your cheek and you flinch because it shoots pain through your face. He pulls away fast. "I am sorry it is still tender. But I also didn't want him to sleep with you. So I am here with you and these are our sleeping arrangements until hadin is out of here." he says very gently in a hushed tone.

You go to sit up but from sleeping on the cot your back is sore. You sit up and Tyler starts to rub your back as if he had read your mind but you ignored it because it felt so good and your back was killing you. You then lay back down for a while and then Danny wakes up and he goes to get coffee for you all.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is another chapter done and ready comment please