Could this be love?

Chapter 9

"What hadin?" you look at hadin curious at what he is going to say.

"I can go home today." he says holding your hug.

"Hadin that is great!" you scream.

"I’m glad you think so." he says laughing.

You look around then ask "where's tyler and danny?"

"Hmm. I don't know." hadin says innocently. You can tell he knows something.
Today was your birthday. It was winter break. And all this happened.

"Where are they I can tell you know just by your voice."

"lets go get the car then you will see." hadin says replying to your statement.

You and hadin go get the car and you get to the house. You walk up the steps very quickly but there is a lot of confetti everywhere like they already had a party. You walk slower waiting for hadin and you go get his stuff for him when you see him rub his wrists and then look very tired. You had driven him home because he was still 'sick' and needed the attention and care still. You go and get his stuff then start back up the stairs. You’re at the top of the stairs when you see all the lights are off. You wait for hadin then you turn towards the door. You touch the knob and find it is locked. You set hadin's stuff down and pull out your keys. You search the ring for your house key. Then you unlock the door and slowly turn the handle. And you enter you grab the stuff and then as hadin walks in you turn to the light switch then....
You slowly turn hoping not to hit hadin who you knew was behind you. You touch the light switch you turn it on and...

”SUPRISE!!!" you hear.

"Oh my god. You guys set up a party for me?" you ask the guys.

"Ya we all remembered your birthday and we weren't going to let you settle with out a party." Tyler said coming and putting his arm around you. Danny came and hugged you and told you happy birthday.

"So why did you do all this? So much has happened already and I really don't need It." you say.

"I know but ya you do you need to know that you are loved by all of us. And we do love you so we did this and because we wanted cake. And you can't go without another party." says hadin and Danny and Tyler you can't really tell who said what.

You hug them all and then Tyler says "ok you go look in your room real quick while we get your presents." you hug him and run up to the steps. Being the clutse you are you go to run up the stairs but then you trip and fall. All the guys come running to you.

"Are you ok Elena?" they all ask in unison.

"Ya I am fine I just twisted my ankle and my back hurts a bit. Oh and I can't forget my pride is hurt but ya I am fine." you say and laugh a bit then you go up to your room. You see that there are now names on your rooms. And your door is red with black letters that say 'ELENA'S ROOM' "do not enter unless you are permitted by Elena or you are hadin, Tyler, or Danny. You laugh at this. You then open your door and you see the biggest teddy bear on your bed. You go to it and you see it has a note.

The note says:

happy birthday Elena. Love the guy’s
p.s. look in your closet.

You look in your closet and then you see that there is the hoodie you have wanted for a while now. You put it on and put your hands in the pockets then you feel... another note.

This one says:
we really do love you that cost $200.
Love the guy’s
p.s. look in the bathroom.

You do as it says again and you go and find a whole new set of everything. New toothbrush, new towels, new shampoo. It is beautiful
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is just some fun things lol it gets better. (see soda its not all sad)